Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2019, 10:29 AM

17,441 posts, read 9,265,380 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thriftylefty View Post
Either way the President doesn't win.The report could show that there was indeed Russian interference, and it happened right under Trump's nose and he wasn't even aware of it. Its not a good look for our leader. Its makes one wounder if Netanyahu, North Korea, Putin and the Saudi's are manipulating him too.

He may be still surrounded by people who are there to manipulate him for their own purposes and not the good of the country. We have been here before with Reagan. He was oblivious to all the wrong doing going on under his nose and we found why after he left office.

President win? How about if the Truth wins?

All this Russian Collusion stuff was supposed to be in the 2016 Presidential Election.

News Flash! The Nose belonged to the Great Obama.

10,105 posts, read 7,399,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Yes Mueller has evidence Stone was in contact with WikiLeaks and Guccifer. Like I said, Mueller directly stated he has hard physical evidence proving it. He is in possession of Stone's electronic accounts. Have you read the indictment? Or are you just repeating Hannity's talking points?

Again, read Mueller's indictments. He has evidence that the Russian military, the GRU, did in fact hack the DNC via a third party cloud service. Proof of hacking does not require physical possession of the server that was hacked. Traces are left by the hackers on the network.
Mueller indicted Stone on a process crime, not evidence of conspiring with Wikileaks. There is no evidence Wikileaks hacked the DNC server which was never turned over to the FBI for analysis.

'Lying to the FBI' is not collusion with Russia.

Are you just parroting Maddow's talking point? Anybody can use that type of rhetoric.

Talking to Wikileaks is not evidence Stone or Wikileaks hacked the DNC server or Russia had anything to do with it. Stone believes it was a Democrat insider who leaked the emails.

Also, there is no reason to believe the email disclosure led people to vote for Trump over Hillary.

The reason Russia was blamed is Trump said during his campaign he wants to get along with Russia and lot of the Republican hawks don't like that kind of rhetoric. The Democrats were trying to exploit this and fracture the GOP by accusing Trump of being in bed with Russia.

Democrats think Republicans are paranoid about Russia and in fact in 2012 Obama and liberals mocked Romney for saying Russia is America's no. 1 geopolitical foe.

This is why they thought the Russia collusion hoax would work on driving down Trump's approval ratings.

Last edited by ClemVegas; 03-23-2019 at 10:37 AM..

9,884 posts, read 10,972,072 times
A negative report will not slow the "Anti-Trump" forces one iota. They will continue to investigate everything they can think up, trying to do anything and everything to demean trump and remove him from office.
Nothing will change. Nothing at all. IMO, it will continue even after trump leaves office, right up until the day he dies (if it stops then. That is doubtful.).

Old 03-23-2019, 10:30 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
I've noticed that too.
About 24 hours ago, there was a tweet with a video of Trump and Melania at some official greeting ceremony. As it was grammatically correct, I assume it was sent out by a staff member.

This is what I'm thinking is going on.

https://twitter.com/JohnWDean/status...02710522662912

Old 03-23-2019, 10:39 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,164,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
Mueller indicted Stone on a process crime, not evidence of conspiring with Wikileaks.

Mueller has evidence Stone communicated with WikiLeaks and Guccifer. IT'S IN THE INDICTMENT.

I'm sorry, but if you are so partisan that you can't concede basic FACTS, then there's no point discussing this with you further. Have a good day.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:41 AM

Quote:
Mueller has evidence Stone communicated with WikiLeaks and Guccifer. IT'S IN THE INDICTMENT.

I'm sorry, but if you are so partisan that you can't concede basic FACTS, then there's no point discussing this with you further. Have a good day.
that's not evidence of Russia collusion or evidence Wikipedia/ Russia hacked the DNC server.

if DNC believed their server was hacked, there is no valid reason for their decision not to turn over the DNC server to the FBI.

WIkileaks has stated the emails were given to them by a DNC insider.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:44 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,083,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post
About 24 hours ago, there was a tweet with a video of Trump and Melania at some official greeting ceremony. As it was grammatically correct, I assume it was sent out by a staff member.

Interesting, that actually would make a lot of sense...

Finger crossed.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:45 AM

'Prosecutors did not charge Stone with conspiring with WikiLeaks or with the Russian officers Mueller says hacked the emails. Instead it mirrors other Mueller cases in alleging cover-ups and deception, accusing Stone of lying to lawmakers about WikiLeaks, tampering with witnesses and obstructing a congressional probe into whether the Trump campaign coordinated with Russia to tip the election.'

Trump associate Roger Stone arrested, faces obstruction charge - Story | FOX 13 Tampa Bay

Stone should be pardoned given there has been nobody indicted with colluding with Russia because it was a Democrat hoax.

Mueller had 27 FBI agents sent to Stone's house in the middle of the night with their guns drawn. That's how you know it is about intimidation, not justice, by Democrat partisans in government. That was one of the most egregious abuses of power by our government in this country's history.

Stone's crime was being an associate of Trump.

Old 03-23-2019, 10:48 AM

51,651 posts, read 25,807,433 times
Quote:

From what I can tell, while the Special Counsel pursued several indictments, none were for conspiracy to commit treason, and there was a lot of information redacted from documents. There are still several cases they are pursuing, Stone, and Bijan Kian come to mind, as well as sentencing left to determine on others.

This could either mean that they found no evidence of conspiracy or that their mission was to investigate this matter but leave the indictments and trials to others.

The idea that "process crimes" are small time is ridiculous. These are crimes that undermine the rule of law.

Good grief, the House impeached Clinton over just such a "process crime."

Old 03-23-2019, 10:48 AM

7,195 posts, read 5,725,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GotHereQuickAsICould View Post

I find it extremely curious that Trump isn't tweeting. Maybe someone took away his phone? What good explanation could there be, based on his previous behavior on social media?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies