Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-23-2019, 09:37 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,690,931 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The "results" will be show between CBS's "How to Pick a Puppy" on The Early Show and "The National Cherry Blossom Festival Parade" ......because it's so important!
now my hubby is smiling. the only important thing about all this is: finally the end is near. Think of how all that money spent on this could have been used?

Old 03-23-2019, 09:39 AM

10,105 posts, read 7,395,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
And yes, I agree - Barr is honest. He is a decades-long friend of Mueller, who was at his daughter's wedding. He is a career LEO, and former and present AG. He has nothing to gain and everything to lose by trying to hide anything about Trump. I think he will do an excellent job of disharging his duties.
This should include investigating the Democrats who colluded with Russia to create the fake dossier smearing Trump and then spread the dossier to the FBI, Justice Dep and the liberal media.

Russians were used as sources in the fake dossier.

We also need to investigate Joe Biden's ties to the Ukraine. The Ukraine may have interfered in our election. Biden's son was given alot of money by a company in Ukraine when Biden was vice president.

Old 03-23-2019, 09:41 AM

37,179 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
now my hubby is smiling. the only important thing about all this is: finally the end is near. Think of how all that money spent on this could have been used?
Better yet, figure out what to do with the $20 million profit he made.

Old 03-23-2019, 09:43 AM

We need to investigate why Bill Clinton was being paid big money by Russians for speeches while Hllary was Sec. of State and why they made big donations to the cLinton Foundation.

Also, why did Hillary as Sec of State give Russia 20 percent of our uranium supply.

Sounds like collusion.

Why did Bernie and his wife gush over the Soviet Union after their honeymoon there back in 1988?

Old 03-23-2019, 09:45 AM

37,179 posts, read 19,183,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClemVegas View Post
This should include investigating the Democrats who colluded with Russia to create the fake dossier smearing Trump and then spread the dossier to the FBI, Justice Dep and the liberal media.

Russians were used as sources in the fake dossier.

We also need to investigate Joe Biden's ties to the Ukraine. The Ukraine may have interfered in our election. Biden's son was given alot of money by a company in Ukraine when Biden was vice president.
The dossier was a series of memos that Steele compiled from the rumors about Trump he collected from his contacts in Russia. They were rumors, scuttlebutt, word on the street - whatever was being said about Trump in Moscow was what he wrote up. The memos were never intended to be taken as fact without investigation. Steele went to the FBI when he learned that Trump might have got himself in a situation where he could be blackmailed by Putin. The FBI only listened to him because thay already had a file open with the information from a different source.

It's all in the first link I provided for you, starting on page 145. You really should read it.

Old 03-23-2019, 09:47 AM

So you are saying it was 'rumors' but yet you have no problem with the government spying on the Trump campaign and launching an investigation of Trump colluding with Russia based on these rumors.

Do you understand how the justice system is supposed to work?

You see nothing wrong with a law firm retained by Hillary putting 'rumors' in a report and that report used as the basis without corroboration to accuse and investigate Trump for collusion with Russia?

So if I accused you of being an agent of Russia based on rumors I heard (or most likely, made up), and launched an investigation and spied on you, you would say, no problem, that's cool?

Obama was caught on hot mic in 2012 telling a Russia official to tell Putin that Obama would have more flexibility after the election. Couldn't that be construed as collusion with Russia or as worthy of an investigation and surveillance if it was warranted for Trump?

Old 03-23-2019, 09:52 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
Give it a break with the "weaponized" and "FISA", Starr investigated the Clinton administration for years and found nothing yet here we have over 30 indictments. This all started with the Russian intervention and the firing of Comey. A normal president would be thanking Mueller for his investigation into Russian attempts to steer our election and at least praise the indictment of the Russians, instead all we hear is witch hunt.
" Starr investigated the Clinton administration for years and found nothing" BUT THE BLUE DRESS!

"yet here we have over 30 indictments." and NOT A SINGLE ONE has to do with Trump or ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES "colluding" with Russia.

"This all started with the Russian intervention and the firing of Comey" which is WHY it was a sham to start with.

ALL Presidential Appointees serve "at the pleasure of the president"

Even Comey ADMITTED Trump HAD THE AUTHORITY to fire hon for ANYTHING or NOTHING!

A Special Council should NOT be appointed when a president does what he is LEGALLY ALLOWED TO DO!

Old 03-23-2019, 09:52 AM

11,404 posts, read 4,082,970 times
All this frenzy today about Barr releasing HIS summary of Mueller's principal findings.

I feel confident speaking for all Americans when I say we dont care about any summary prepared by Barr, who is incredibly biased.

Worth repeating: Barr wrote a 19-page memo, heavily criticizing the Special Counsel probe into Trump-Russia. After Trump hear about this memo from Barr, he hand-picked him as AG to oversee the very investigation he criticized. So any "summary" prepared by Barr does not interest me at all.

I dont want to hear anybody else's interpretation of the memo, not from Barr, Trump, McConnell, Swalwell, Shiff, or Pelosi. They are all biased, Republicans and Democrats. I want to read the full report for myself and draw MY OWN conclusions.

I reject any "principal findings" summary of the Mueller report from AG Barr, for this reason:

https://twitter.com/CREWcrew/status/1103264207456342018

Old 03-23-2019, 09:54 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,527,092 times
All we can do is speculate about what's in the report.

We do know two things:

1) Mueller's investigation has concluded.

2) Mueller won't be issuing any more indictments.

Kinda strange that tRump isn't tweeting up a storm this morning.

"The witch hunt has ended! No collusion! No obstruction! I'm home free!"

Old 03-23-2019, 09:55 AM

58,996 posts, read 27,280,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeBeard View Post
The information you say Barr can't release are most likely not in the report. Names of confidential informants, for instance, would not be in the report anyway. This is a red herring argument.

Those things ARE in the report which goes to the AG which has the CLARENCE to see them.

Also the AG REPORTS to the President who ALSO has the clearance to see them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies