Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-05-2019, 07:46 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph_N_1962 View Post
The new liberal way is to just make things up based on your feelings. It doesn't have to be true you just have to feel like its true. They used to be the party of science. Not anymore.
If liberals are doing this, it really shouldn’t be a problem for you.
It’s exactly how Trump operates on a daily basis.

It’s why he’s packed his administration with people with absolutely no knowledge or expertise in the areas he has chosen them to lead.

What’s that saying?
Oh yeah, if you can’t beat them join them.

Why would you fault liberals for (finally) recognizing how to appeal to Trump voters?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-05-2019, 07:49 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,716,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
It seems when the Pubs said the president should be a "regular person", they really meant "successful" business owner without a law degree
And not knowing how to close an umbrella is apparently a must.

Old 04-05-2019, 07:50 AM

11,222 posts, read 8,310,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
You're comparing a freshman congresswoman with the President of the United States, as though the two are on equal footing?

Nice try, but still a faceplant.
As bad as she is, Trump would have a long way to come up to be on equal footing.

Listen to her babel (and babel she does), then listen to some of Trump's word salad. The man can't cobble together an intelligent sentence if he tried. (She can at least articulate her nonsense.)

Old 04-05-2019, 07:54 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,632,034 times
The way I see it, AOC is the "shiny object" the dumbocrats drag out to distract the public whenever there is disgusting dem scandal. This most recent stunt was to get "creepy Joe" out of the headlines..the dem party is just using this loudmouth for nothing more.

Old 04-05-2019, 07:56 AM

25,849 posts, read 16,543,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeHudson View Post
says right wingers who cannot get her out of their head. they just cannot stop talking about her.
Good job parroting what others say constantly but that’s not any kind of answer.

Old 04-05-2019, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
I know, they are so fearful of this woman, but they don't know why, they only know that Fox News has branded her as the Devil, and that she is going to threaten their way of life, so like sheep, they all start braying at the same time.
Do you have any reasons to be scared of a US Congresswoman who seems irresponsible and a little crazy?

Old 04-05-2019, 08:00 AM

AOC reminds me of the worst most annoying idiot in high school who never grew up. Best description I can come up with. Shame on her parents.

Old 04-05-2019, 08:00 AM

590 posts, read 555,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retroit View Post
I think Ocraziio is fairly representative of her constituency.
LOL @ Ocrazio! Very true.

Old 04-05-2019, 08:01 AM

162 posts, read 62,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
The way I see it, AOC is the "shiny object" the dumbocrats drag out to distract the public whenever there is disgusting dem scandal. This most recent stunt was to get "creepy Joe" out of the headlines..the dem party is just using this loudmouth for nothing more.
Riiiight, it's the Democrats starting AOC threads on CD every single day

Old 04-05-2019, 08:05 AM

162 posts, read 62,410 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
AOC reminds me of the worst most annoying idiot in high school who never grew up. Best description I can come up with. Shame on her parents.
Yeah, all those annoying idiots from high school who graduated in the top of their class at Boston University with double majors in International Relations and Economics. Shame on their parents! Real Americans dont need no book smarts to know whats what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies