Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2019, 11:02 AM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Sad!
It'll be, you couldn't keep them locked up forever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2019, 11:05 AM

24,598 posts, read 9,437,319 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Obviously you fell for all the Conservative talking points they fed you as one of the good boys.
Obviously I obtained my college degree instead of waiting for Democrats to legislate me out of poverty and tell me I'm a victim because of my skin color.
Quote:
People make their own decisions about how they want to raise a family. Marriage is not the only way to have a two-parent household. But people who are disgusted with their own complexion have probably never associated with anyone who could enlighten them to that.
Democrats have destroyed the black nuclear family and are 100% to blame for the current chaotic state of the black community.

I have statistics, you have hope and change. The latter simply doesn't work.

Old 04-08-2019, 11:35 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
Obviously I obtained my college degree instead of waiting for Democrats to legislate me out of poverty and tell me I'm a victim because of my skin color.

Democrats have destroyed the black nuclear family and are 100% to blame for the current chaotic state of the black community.

I have statistics, you have hope and change. The latter simply doesn't work.
You mean you achieved your college degree, just like the record number of Blacks in America who have done the same? Of which the vast majority are Democrats? Have a cookie.

What chaotic state? We have our highest record of college degrees, highest record of advanced degrees, highest per capita income, most social mobility in our history. And that's in spite of half the country thinking we're too stupid to vote "correctly"

Old 04-08-2019, 11:42 AM

8,886 posts, read 4,573,123 times
Quote:
You mean you achieved your college degree, just like the record number of Blacks in America who have done the same? Of which the vast majority are Democrats? Have a cookie.

What chaotic state? We have our highest record of college degrees, highest record of advanced degrees, highest per capita income, most social mobility in our history. And that's in spite of half the country thinking we're too stupid to vote "correctly"
So are you saying things are great for the black community? Cool! Thank Donald Trump and the GOP.

p.s. - the half that thinks you're too stupid to vote correctly are the Democrats.

Old 04-08-2019, 11:51 AM

9,701 posts, read 5,109,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
So are you saying things are great for the black community? Cool! Thank Donald Trump and the GOP.

p.s. - the half that thinks you're too stupid to vote correctly are the Democrats.
Why can't your guys just be honest with yourselves? It's so pathetic watching you try to lie about what Democrats are "promising" Black people to get them to vote. Grow a pair and just acknowledge the facts instead of lying about them.

Old 04-08-2019, 01:57 PM

8,411 posts, read 7,417,724 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I bet every single black American seen in the video which is the topic of this thread is intelligent enough to know the difference between "affliction" and "affiliation". Like I said, ignorant liberals hate black folks who refuse to buy into their bull****.
It's fake news and you don't have to be ignorant to know there is no huge black support for Individual 1. You only need to be alive. Again, given that the GOP has the lowest party affiliation percentages(correct spell check error, thanks grammar police)rate among a diverse population, the Democrats would be foolish to consider advice from the GOP when it comes to helping diverse groups since their numbers are shrinking and the people that represent the GOP at the highest level don't look, think or represent their interest. We are seeing it now as more young people flock to the Democrat party. Just because you say it doesn't make it true. I don't hate anyone. I'm for the GOP party but not under this administration. I'm with the never Trumper folks. I'm disagreeing with OP because stats tell the story, not your opinion.

Old 04-08-2019, 02:10 PM

14,888 posts, read 10,029,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
It's fake news and you don't have to be ignorant to know there is no huge black support for Individual 1.
It doesn't have to be a huge percentage of the overall black population for it to swing an election. Compared to just a few years ago this would be seen as a huge amount of black support.

Quote:
Again, given that the GOP has the lowest party affiliation percentages(correct spell check error, thanks grammar police)rate among a diverse population, the Democrats would be foolish to consider advice from the GOP when it comes to helping diverse groups since their numbers are shrinking and the people that represent the GOP at the highest level don't look, think or represent their interest.
Thank you for learning what affiliation means, I appreciate your continued effort to improve yourself. Americans as a whole are the most diverse group imaginable, it's too bad that democrats have decided to work against them while doing everything they can to help non-Americans.[/quote]

Quote:
We are seeing it now as more young people flock to the Democrat party. Just because you say it doesn't make it true. I don't hate anyone. I'm for the GOP party but not under this administration. I'm with the never Trumper folks. I'm disagreeing with OP because stats tell the story, not your opinion.
My opinions are based on cold hard facts, black Americans are increasingly starting to leave the democrat party because you've promised them help for decades and you've done nothing whatsoever to actually help them. You've lied to them, they've had enough.

Old 04-08-2019, 02:13 PM

16,212 posts, read 10,814,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post

Not true at all. Since the 1960s, the poverty rate for blacks increased (a long with single parent households) an the wealth of blacks is projected to be $0, that's right $0, by 2053

https://www.theguardian.com/inequali...rns-new-report

Who knew that paying people to have kids out of wedlock, would only lead to more kids being born out of wedlock. Apparently Democrats didn't know.

Your link is about "wealth" not poverty rates. Income and poverty rates are not the same thing as a "wealth gap." Wealth is about assets. Poverty is about income and assets.

Poverty rates have gone down since the 1960s for all demographics and went down the most for the black population. Today the poverty rate for blacks is less than 25%. In the 1950s-1960s it was 75% for blacks.

Old 04-08-2019, 02:19 PM

2,486 posts, read 824,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Laugh and mock now.

Go insane in the brain the day after Election Day.

You all got practice two + years ago.

Rinse - Repeat.
We have been handed a golden opportunity!

Let the left keep living in their bubble while the rest of the world lives in the real world.

Blacks are getting "woke" to how they have been used and tossed cyclically. Every time the Dems need their votes they pay them lip service and then toss them in the trash.

I don't think there will ever be a landslide, like Reagan, again. I do believe the Dem's are in for a rude awakening. They lost touch with the middle class and are now doubling down like fools. They are fools, let's face the fact.

Only idiots believe themselves the smartest in the room. Who has been claiming to be the smartest in the room for decades?

Old 04-08-2019, 02:20 PM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralParty View Post
Oh look -- the OP provided some YouTube videos to back up their claim.

Would you rather nameless, faceless bureaucrats, making speculative comments under the priviso of anonymity?

If the internal polling by Democrats shows the OP to be true, then this would explain why the dems are all hot to trot for reparations. They think they can buy the black vote, if they promise them free money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies