Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2019, 11:36 AM

4,345 posts, read 2,178,920 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
Barr says he thinks spying occurred on 2016 Trump campaign

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1RM1ZC

If what Barr said is true do you think it was the Obama administration? And if it was do think those responsible should be investigated by the DOJ and if proven true do you think they should be prosecuted?

Waiting for the left and their surrogates in the MSM to down play or spin this allegation.
Do ya think? Obama and his band of clowns were determined to take Trump down along with the help of the media before Trump was sworn in......it's now backfiring

I would buy a ticket to see Hildebeast do the perp walk of shame in a orange jump suit......along with her commie friend Obama......
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2019, 11:37 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,342,732 times
Quote:
Barr says he thinks spying occurred on 2016 Trump campaign

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1RM1ZC

If what Barr said is true do you think it was the Obama administration? And if it was do think those responsible should be investigated by the DOJ and if proven true do you think they should be prosecuted?

Waiting for the left and their surrogates in the MSM to down play or spin this allegation.

If there was spying, Donald Trump gave them a reason to spy.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:39 AM

24,449 posts, read 23,135,379 times
It would be nice to blame Obama for this but to be fair he can't order off a child's menu without somebody telling him what to do. But his handlers and the ones pulling his strings... yeah, go after them.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:39 AM

5,687 posts, read 7,207,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
What he "thinks" isn't worth a bucket of warm spit, any more than what he "thinks" about the Mueller Report.

Show us the evidence, please.
In case you haven't been paying attention over the years, it's what you or me "thinks" that isn't worth a bucket of warm spit, unfortunately. The deep state is firmly in charge. These are all games for us to play while our pockets are picked. The only way "we" win, is not to play.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:40 AM

14,824 posts, read 8,156,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vf6cruiser View Post
Do ya think? Obama and his band of clowns were determined to take Trump down along with the help of the media before Trump was sworn in......it's now backfiring

I would buy a ticket to see Hildebeast do the perp walk of shame in a orange jump suit......along with her commie friend Obama......

If Obama and Hillary were involved, they would have already been indicted....like all of Trump's people so far..

The only people I have seen dressed in Orange Jumpsuits so far...are Trump's campaign people.
That speaks volumes.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:43 AM

9,617 posts, read 6,079,027 times
Just a modern day Watergate-type of tactic. In reverse. The Dems couldn't pull it off and will now have some 'splainin to do.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:44 AM

37,282 posts, read 19,282,387 times
Quote:
I agree what Barr thinks is kind of irrelevant. But what the Barr summary and Mueller final report says is very relevant.

We got the summary of the Mueller report by Barr and Mueller didn't counter one word of the Barr/Rosenstein report, so I have to assume what Barr summary report said was true.

When the Mueller report comes out we will see what Mueller has to say about Obama and his surrogates spying on Trump. And then will have to wait for the Inspector General Horowitz report on the possible underhandedness of Obama/Hillary and possible misuse of the F1SA warrants, due out later this month. Than we will have to wait to see if the DOJ acts on Horowitz findings.

One more thing on 'Thinking' I have heard two years by CNN and MSNBC 'I think' they had the scoop on the Russian/Trump collusion without one bit of evidence except 'I think' and now after the Barr report nothing but more 'I think' by their talking heads on Barr motives.
Even that has trickled down and now its all about Trump's tax return and there is no crisis on the Southern border.....what's next. Waiting with baited breath for the next leftist 'I think' conspiracy?
Mueller still works for Barr, since he is still employed by DOJ as Special Counsel. He cannot speak unless Barr gives the go-ahead.

Show us the evidence, please. If there is solid evidence of crimes having been committed, prosecute them to the fullest and lock them away, regardless of party affiliation.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:45 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,440,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
If there was spying, Donald Trump gave them a reason to spy.
Barr stated he doesn't know the legal justification for the spying. He made that clear.

A few points the WaPo made:
Quote:
There are a few things we know about that critics of the FBI’s activities have characterized as spying. One is the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act warrant to monitor former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page. But that came after he had left the campaign, so it wasn’t technically spying on a campaign official. The FBI had also been interested in Page for years — long before he was on the Trump campaign.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.dac5e40af930

Old 04-10-2019, 11:46 AM

22,009 posts, read 9,579,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
Of course spying happened. Trump said there was wiretapping, the msm laughed and scoffed, and then we all found out that there was wiretapping. Since there was no "muh Russian collusion", of course it was spying. Who would have the opportunity to ask for those and have them placed BUT the Obama administration?
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuebald View Post
What he "thinks" isn't worth a bucket of warm spit, any more than what he "thinks" about the Mueller Report.

Show us the evidence, please.
The good thing about his 'conspiracy' is that there actually IS tons of evidence, coming out daily for anyone who is actually paying attention. Unlike the Russia hoax.

Old 04-10-2019, 11:47 AM

15,088 posts, read 13,475,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
The good thing about his 'conspiracy' is that there actually IS tons of evidence, coming out daily for anyone who is actually paying attention. Unlike the Russia hoax.
State it, then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies