Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2019, 01:07 PM

14,767 posts, read 8,097,050 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
I already mentioned Papa, Manafort and Cohen. Flynn will NEVER see an orange jumpsuit, and I would imagine charges will be dropped. The delay is a tell.

So WHO else? I asked you WHO I'm missing other than the above? Vox says six people. I count three. WHO am I missing.

The Vox article was talking about people who were "indicted" and Flynn was indicted whether
he does jail time or not.

We will see if Flynn ever serves time....if there is any justice at all, he should. He pleaded guilty.

Quote:
Michael Flynn

Trump’s former national security adviser pleaded guilty in December 2017 to lying to investigators about meetings with Russians during the presidential transition. He cooperated with Mueller under a plea agreement and still awaits sentencing.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3266050002/
Who else?
Quote:
Rick Gates

Gates worked for Manafort before and during the campaign and also headed Trump’s inaugural committee. He pleaded guilty in February 2018 to conspiracy and lying to FBI agents and prosecutors. He cooperated with Mueller and awaits sentencing.
Konstantin Kilimnik

Kilimnik is an alleged Russian spy who worked with Manafort and Gates in Kiev. He was indicted in June 2018 on charges of conspiracy to obstruct justice.

Alex van der Zwaan

Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan pleaded guilty in February 2018 to lying to FBI agents about his work for Manafort and Gates. He served 30 days in prison and was fined $20,000.

Here are the 34 individuals indicted by Mueller.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/3266050002/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2019, 01:08 PM

21,430 posts, read 7,451,000 times
Good.

I am looking forward to seeing what he has to say.

Old 04-10-2019, 01:09 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,574,730 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Tap dancing on your misconceptions, maybe.

All I ever said was, "let the investigation take place, make the results public, and let the chips fall where they may.". Go look up my posting history if you're bored.

I don't know what happened with Russia, and I never expected impeachment. I'll go by the Mueller Report, if we ever get to see a version of it that isn't one long redaction. But clearly a number of crimes did occur and result in takedowns of Trump confidants. Ultimately, the reasons I hate Donald have nothing to do with "Russian collusion." Nothing changes for me.

I still want to see the evidence, and that's my consistent stance here with claims of illegal spying on Trump campaign. Show me the evidence.
lol - you're still tap, tap, tapping. NONE of the "crimes" involved collusion or Trump. Evidence? You don't need no stinkin' evidence.

Old 04-10-2019, 01:10 PM

2,258 posts, read 1,136,422 times
Hes not going to come up with anything because the investigation was legit. Its just another distraction tactic from uncovering whats in the Mueller report.

21,915 posts, read 9,486,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
What is new about this? We already know that Obama's DOJ and FBI conducted surveillance on elements of Trump's campaign. They were issued multiple FISA warrants in order to do so. Is this what Barr means by "spying"?
YOu can post a million links and they useful idiots won't believe you.

14,767 posts, read 8,097,050 times
I do hope so. Transparency is always important.
We all can only hope for truth and justice, no matter what the outcome.

Old 04-10-2019, 01:11 PM

Quote:
What is new about this? We already know that Obama's DOJ and FBI conducted surveillance on elements of Trump's campaign. They were issued multiple FISA warrants in order to do so. Is this what Barr means by "spying"?
What's new about it is, we have an AG now who is not in the tank for the Democrats.

Old 04-10-2019, 01:12 PM

57,226 posts, read 26,178,741 times
DOJ investigating the FBI, this should be entertaining.

Old 04-10-2019, 01:13 PM

20,457 posts, read 12,375,634 times
Quote:
what seems to be new is an AG that admits it happened. what is interesting is his willingness to seek to understand why it happened.

Old 04-10-2019, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Tap dancing on your misconceptions, maybe.

All I ever said was, "let the investigation take place, make the results public, and let the chips fall where they may.". Go look up my posting history if you're bored.

I don't know what happened with Russia, and I never expected impeachment. I'll go by the Mueller Report, if we ever get to see a version of it that isn't one long redaction. But clearly a number of crimes did occur and result in takedowns of Trump confidants. Ultimately, the reasons I hate Donald have nothing to do with "Russian collusion." Nothing changes for me.

I still want to see the evidence, and that's my consistent stance here with claims of illegal spying on Trump campaign. Show me the evidence.
It's all over this board. We are assuming you can read.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies