Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2019, 03:32 PM

3,864 posts, read 2,238,908 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjseliga View Post
The doctor in the video says it's less than 0.1% of those that get infected by HIV (and don't have the a single copy of CCR5-delta 32 mutation) are these so called "elite controllers", I wouldn't necessarily call that a "great many people", but to each his own.
That's just what doctors are saying to cover up an obvious inconsistency in the whole HIV/AIDS = death theory. A whole lot of people in the 80s refused to take the anti-retro drugs, and they never got sick and still live today. They're not rare at all. They're calling them "elite controllers" to pretend that they have almost magical abilities, but the reality is that there's nothing special about these people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2019, 03:37 PM

9,576 posts, read 7,371,018 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good4Nothin View Post
Before there were HIV drugs, HIV had not been discovered! We know how long patients with AIDS lived before there were HIV drugs.
If someone is HIV+, nobody is holding a gun to their head telling them they MUST take these drugs everyday. The doctor can present the studies and give them their opinion and suggestions, but it's up to the patient to decide, if they think their body can fight off the HIV infection on its own (no antiretroviral drugs whatsoever), more power to them! And if their T-cell levels start to decrease and they become more susceptible to the flu and pneumonia and they still feel their body can fight off the HIV infection on its own, more to power to them!

Old 04-17-2019, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tritone View Post
That's just what doctors are saying to cover up an obvious inconsistency in the whole HIV/AIDS = death theory. A whole lot of people in the 80s refused to take the anti-retro drugs, and they never got sick and still live today. They're not rare at all. They're calling them "elite controllers" to pretend that they have almost magical abilities, but the reality is that there's nothing special about these people.
That's great, riddle me this, why are people all over the world, that are HIV+ and DON'T get any medical help whatsoever still developing AIDS and dying?

I don't think I'll ever understand the mind of a conspiracy theorist.

Old 04-17-2019, 04:35 PM

3,864 posts, read 2,238,908 times
Quote:
That's great, riddle me this, why are people all over the world, that are HIV+ and DON'T get any medical help whatsoever still developing AIDS and dying?
Most of them do fine. Either they have no symptoms or they die of the same diseases that HIV- people die of.

Quote:
This is not a conspiracy theory. The HIV/AIDS medical establishment should at least start listening to what the dissidents have been saying since the 80s. They certainly haven't come up with anything in the last 30 years to cure "AIDS" - not even with their billions of dollars in funding for research. They are too stubborn to admit that their may be some errors in their fundamental assumptions.

Old 04-17-2019, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Most of them do fine. Either they have no symptoms or they die of the same diseases that HIV- people die of.
Really, dying prematurely from having no immune system is doing fine?

HIV/AIDS in Africa

In the countries of sub-Saharan Africa most affected, AIDS has raised death rates and lowered life expectancy among adults between the ages of 20 and 49 by about twenty years.

Sounds great, where do I sign up, nothing like taking 20 years off your life expectancy!

Old 04-17-2019, 10:38 PM

8,226 posts, read 3,435,200 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
Oh dear no. HIV is the infection that causes specific opportunistic diseases (KS, thrush, toxoplasmosis, etc.) to attack the compromised immune system. The AIDS diagnosis is made when the t-cells reach a certain level.

The drugs are maintaining the T cells to the point that HIV becomes undetectable. If you stop the drugs, T cells will start dropping again.

For goodness sake. Millions of gay and hetero men, women, children and babies have died from AIDS-related causes. Millions are being successfully treated now with the latest ARVs with few or no side effects, and these drugs are improving all the time.

I can assure that the researchers, physicians and epidemiologists know what they are doing after 40 years.

You can put your suspicions to rest.

Winning the war on AIDS is the greatest medical triumph of the 21st century.
You just restated the propaganda. Without evidence, of course.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Right.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:44 PM

Quote:
If someone is HIV+, nobody is holding a gun to their head telling them they MUST take these drugs everyday. The doctor can present the studies and give them their opinion and suggestions, but it's up to the patient to decide, if they think their body can fight off the HIV infection on its own (no antiretroviral drugs whatsoever), more power to them! And if their T-cell levels start to decrease and they become more susceptible to the flu and pneumonia and they still feel their body can fight off the HIV infection on its own, more to power to them!
The research doesn't help, as I explained in the OP.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:

There are still people who get AIDS. A person with AIDS is likely to be HIV positive.

There could also be lots of people who are HIV positive and don't know it, because they never had a test, and yet do not have AIDS.

Old 04-17-2019, 10:47 PM

Quote:

This is not a conspiracy theory. The HIV/AIDS medical establishment should at least start listening to what the dissidents have been saying since the 80s. They certainly haven't come up with anything in the last 30 years to cure "AIDS" - not even with their billions of dollars in funding for research. They are too stubborn to admit that their may be some errors in their fundamental assumptions.
Right. And there is contrived research that supports their theory. Because this is so confusing and so much is unknown, it's easy to contrive BS research.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies