Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-18-2019, 10:09 AM

37,949 posts, read 17,870,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.R.I.O.N View Post
I checked it out I didn't take it. When I checked it out I was actually interested in reading it but as soon as I started I could see the anti white racism and burned it in my burn barrel. Its MY tax dollars since it was from my local library. Did the same thing to two pro lgbtq t shirts I found for free at a thrift store...took them home burned them and video taped it for FB. Its the job of every patriotic sane American to destroy cultural marxism where we find it.
You stole it. It is not your property and you broke the law. There are ways to fight racism, breaking the law isn't the way to do it. Again you stole that book. It's not your property and you can't do whatever you want with it. Property rights matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2019, 10:40 AM

13,240 posts, read 4,927,027 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
You stole it. It is not your property and you broke the law. There are ways to fight racism, breaking the law isn't the way to do it. Again you stole that book. It's not your property and you can't do whatever you want with it. Property rights matter.
It's that "above the law" thing. Very popular nowadays, what with this President & all.

Old 05-18-2019, 12:05 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,097,884 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
This is correct.

Old 05-18-2019, 12:07 PM

56,988 posts, read 35,206,841 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think that one keeps a thesaurus handy.
If I had a thesaurus handy, then give me the word that YOU would’ve used in its place. Let’s see how brilliant you are.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Sometimes I wonder if you are reading the same posts that I am writing. I find it all very concerning, here and there, just like I said in my post. I don't really compartmentalize antisemites. I wish the worst on all of them equally. Those inbred hicks in Charlottesville are not better in my mind than the European antisemites, or Farrakhan. They are all the dregs of society to me. They are all the same. So any attempt at “look here not there” falls on deaf ears because I am looking here and there at the same time. Just because it is bad here, doesn't make me discount what is going on in Europe. It is not an either/or thing, it all sucks.

BTW, 4 people died in that shooting in Paris. Europe is not benign.
Europe again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
I do know why youre downplaying/ignoring it
For the same reason that you injected it.

No need to expound any further on that nonsense. Move on.

Old 05-18-2019, 12:58 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
If I had a thesaurus handy, then give me the word that YOU would’ve used in its place. Let’s see how brilliant you are.

Europe again?

For the same reason that you injected it.

No need to expound any further on that nonsense. Move on.
Only because it is part of the title of the thread. Otherwise I would have been happy to talk about American anti semitism without comparison. After all, as I said, it is all the same to me.

Old 05-18-2019, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Only because it is part of the title of the thread. Otherwise I would have been happy to talk about American anti semitism without comparison. After all, as I said, it is all the same to me.
It’s NOT all the same. The terror has been far worse here. Much worse. You’re unwilling to acknowledge that because it mostly implicates people on your political side of the aisle.

Old 05-18-2019, 02:41 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
For pete's sake, we had a president who was chummy with a noted, well-admired anti-semite, not to mention said president's attendance at a church (for 20 years!!) pastored by a man with the same anti-semitic proclivities.
Obama and his Advisor Farrakhan, Reverand Wrong, true anti semites. Too bad his secret meeting was exposed, just like the secret meeting with the Anti-American, anti-jewish Muslim brotherhood.

Old 05-18-2019, 03:13 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,430,854 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post

His predecessors were all chummy with Billy Graham too. Turns out that he was pretty anti Jewish himself.
And yet the media openly reported about Graham. Not so much with Farrakhan. Had to cover for their Golden Child.

Old 05-18-2019, 03:13 PM

21,934 posts, read 9,508,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by emm74 View Post
As opposed to the president who was chummy with a noted, well-known antisemite and who actually hired him to be a senior advisor in the White House
Quote:
I am Jewish, so if this guy is really an antisemite, he can jump off a cliff for all I care, but to this day, nobody has been able to give me a link to the antisemitic things he has said.

If he is such a “noted, well-known antisemite”, that should be a very easy thing to do.

The fact that he has worked closely with many Jews throughout his career, you would think that someone would have heard something, no?

So until then, I will just have to keep believing that this is just something people on the left like to say in order to try to convince people not to like Trump.
This is classic leftist. Just keep saying something over and over AS IF it's a fact. I agree. If you have evidence the guys an anti semite, post it. We'll wait.

This stuff used to work. But now, we are more discerning.

Old 05-18-2019, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
And yet the media openly reported about Graham. Not so much with Farrakhan. Had to cover for their Golden Child.
Mmmmmm...no. Graham’s bigotry wasn’t exposed until it came out in the Nixon Tapes.

By “Golden Child,” you mean black dude that still upsets you because he managed to get elected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies