Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 06:54 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,270,262 times

Advertisements

We tell you leftist fools over and over and over why open borders are a bad idea.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2019, 08:35 PM

25,849 posts, read 16,532,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFit View Post
Catholic Charities of San Antonio is financing $14,000 in bus tickets for them. You want to murder those Catholic traitors I take it...
The Catholic Charities will contribute AFTER the humanitarian crisis is created by whatever progressive, America hating asshat created the crisis. See how that works?

Old 06-10-2019, 09:09 PM

914 posts, read 643,330 times
Default Hey San Antonio, Guess whose coming to dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Has anyone confirmed How the are getting to America?
There were at least a couple of videos showing them crossing at night.

The bigger question is, how in the hell did they get halfway across the globe to Mexico? I guess by now the whole world knows the way in to the USA is via the southern border.

I had to laugh this morning when I read about it. The old Texas I knew used to shun anything French. Now they're begging for French Language translators and pleading for others to get them out into another more liberal state. I live in NorCal, but even though I'm all for the wall, I still believe Gavin needs to see how asinine his policies are and therefore they need to be shipped to SF or San Diego --Especially because it was President Trump's idea to bus them off to major cities across the country, and that will really sting Gavin.

Dear god, Gavin will run this state into bankruptcy before he learns his lesson. But that's another thread.

Anyway, it's not funny, and this is very serious both as a public health issue, and a public safety issue.

God help us.

Last edited by settled00; 06-10-2019 at 09:18 PM..

Old 06-10-2019, 09:18 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,748,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Has anyone confirmed How the are getting to America?
Reportedly, they fly into Ecuador, via connecting flights, travel through the jungles of Columbia on foot, then through Central America and finally across Mexico. It’s a trip of about 15,000km.

The incubation period for Ebola is typically 8-10 days. Symptoms would be obvious long before they reached the US.

Reportedly, most Congolese present at legal border crossings.

Old 06-10-2019, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
The Catholic Charities will contribute AFTER the humanitarian crisis is created by whatever progressive, America hating asshat created the crisis. See how that works?
Catholic Charities is primarily funded through government grants.

Old 06-10-2019, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NigerianNightmare View Post
If they have the money to get to America their is zero percent chance that they have Ebola. Th Ebola outbreak in The Congo happens in the most rural parts of one f the most isolated and rural countries even by Africa's standards. these villages don't even know what a "U.S" is let alone how to get there. Most likely these are big city people from Kinshasa who speak multiple languages and likely French or less likely English, as that's the only way Angolans, Congolese and Cameroonians would even be able to communicate with each other.

For example for most of the villages affected by Ebola their is no navigable road that leads to these villages from Kinshasa the capital. To get there without a plane is similar to the Journey these guys took.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwciNb-BZIk

improbable without tons of money.
Good inf.

DRC is one of the most linguistically diverse countries in the world.

That these immigrants speak French says all one needs to know about where in the DRC they come from.
The majority speak French in Kinshasa is on the West side of the country while Ebola is rampant on the Eastern side of the country.

Eastern DRC lacks any semblance of public services, electricity, potable water, roads, LE, airports, transportation and healthcare. They are amongst the poorest people in the world.

Old 06-10-2019, 09:43 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
So where is it in the article that these folks have been diagnosed with ebola?

Looks like they are getting help from the Catholics.

Old 06-10-2019, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
If they have money then what is their reason for coming here?
It’s all relative.

I suppose they seek the same thing as most of our ancestors did- opportunity for a better life.

Old 06-10-2019, 09:53 PM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
If they have money then what is their reason for coming here?
I'll play (I don't believe you really don't know.....)

Easy reading here and simple enough explanation.

https://www.worldvision.org/disaster...conflict-facts

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...rebels-in-east

I just googled the DRC and a whole bunch of articles came up explaining why folks are fleeing.

Similar to the chaos and violence that the Central American countries are experiencing.

Makes it hard for ordinary folks to live and work.

Old 06-10-2019, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
https://www.infowars.com/video-repor...iers-in-texas/
Inside reporting from the San Antonio mess

https://www.infowars.com/african-mig...ey-to-the-u-s/
Traveled through 11 countries to get to the USA to flee EBOLA epidemic.

Hundreds of illegal aliens from the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa, which is currently experiencing a massive Ebola virus outbreak, have been dropped off in San Antonio.
I expect nothing less than victimization and fear mongering from Alex Jones.

Reminds me of the General who was interviewed in 2014 by Hannity who claimed there were caravans of Ebola- infected people traveling from Liberia to the US on foot. Poor dear confused a city in Costa Rica with the country of Liberia on the west coast of Africa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies