Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-08-2019, 07:46 PM

29,509 posts, read 22,627,074 times

Advertisements

Very sad to see the boy like that, has more sense than his ego tripping daddy.

This in liberal San Francisco.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/son-...212929522.html

Quote:
A black man was waiting for his friend to arrive at her San Francisco condo when he was approached by a white man who believed he was "trespassing." The scenario, which software designer Wesly Michel captured on video and shared on Facebook, escalated to the point where the white man called the police while his young son begged him to stop.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:07 PM

19,833 posts, read 12,090,217 times
The gentleman who was doxxed had his own father killed by an intruder on his property in 2012 in San Francisco.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:17 PM

3,594 posts, read 1,792,298 times
Try to look at this objectively. You see a guy standing outside your building and then when you open the door he comes inside instead of using keys or access code and you've never seen this guy before. So you ask him basic questions, He instantly becomes hostile and defensive, even threatens you, and refuses to call his friend. You would call the cops too. Or at least I hope you would. What your five year old kid who makes no decisions for himself has to say is totally irrelevant. I don’t see any racial component here.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:19 PM

25,118 posts, read 16,204,196 times
if you want me, a pretty middle of the road guy, to be sympathetic to the filmer/visitor, you're going to have to do more than that.

The dad/white guy was very calm, and frankly asked reasonable questions.

The filmer/visitor appears to take great exception to being questioned. He's not a resident. He could have said "My friend is Sue in Unit 415. She's on her way back here. I told her that I'd wait in the lobby for her."

Assuming the filmer/visitor got into the secured lobby, is the elevator or stairwells not typically unsecured? I can't say - I don't know the building, or SF, or CA, or large urban condo towers.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:41 PM

10,210 posts, read 15,912,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post

The black guy shouldn't have tried to force himself into the building and should have waited for his friend to let him in. So he has an attitude simply because he has no keycard and doesn't live there and feels entitled to "tailgate" someone in.

I posted about something like this before. I confronted two WHITE men who were in their car who had followed me in and I told them they would be watched and that I had a gun. Imagine if those were black men........

Old 07-08-2019, 08:47 PM

18,560 posts, read 7,364,379 times
Quote:

As always, the Yahoo article is stupid and poorly written. And your take on this is extremely racist.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:55 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,144,277 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
Try to look at this objectively. You see a guy standing outside your building and then when you open the door he comes inside instead of using keys or access code and you've never seen this guy before. So you ask him basic questions, He instantly becomes hostile and defensive, even threatens you, and refuses to call his friend. You would call the cops too. Or at least I hope you would. What your five year old kid who makes no decisions for himself has to say is totally irrelevant. I don’t see any racial component here.
Funny how those details never seem to make it into the headline. They always make it sound like a bunch of racists harassing black people for no reason. And they know that over 90% of their readers will investigate no further than that.

Old 07-08-2019, 08:56 PM

2,919 posts, read 3,185,488 times
Quote:

Another white guilt riddled liberal thread who supports the Hebrew Israelites.... and would kiss their boots given the chance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRu52kgAi0s

Old 07-08-2019, 09:04 PM

19,833 posts, read 12,090,217 times

Being SF, it is a FB software engineer trying to ruin the life of a YouTube executive.

Old 07-08-2019, 09:09 PM

1,065 posts, read 471,126 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cttransplant85 View Post
But that's not what happened in the video. The father became hostile before this escalated.

Not only that, but for some reason, this father is acting like he's security for property he doesn't own. He has no right to deny access on behalf of the building owner.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies