Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 11:12 AM

3,027 posts, read 2,247,451 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post
I was talking about your last line - I said nothing about men's restrooms and ladies needing to clean up at that time of the month.

Let me help you out here with a little life lesson: YOUR experience is not "all experiences". When I say that I've witnessed what I've witnessed, you coming along and saying, "I've never seen that" doesn't make it untrue.
Cute.

17,273 posts, read 9,575,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Its because of all the mental defectives who can't get through life without looking at their cell phones every waking minute.
That literally has nothing to do with the topic.

4,540 posts, read 2,773,800 times
When I was in Italy I went to the bathroom at this pizza place. Took a ****, then washed my hands. As I was washing my hands, a woman came out of the stall and was washing her hands beside me. She didn't ssem concerned, so I assume that unisex restrooms must be the norm over there.

Frankly it'd solve several problems if we did the same in Merica.

Old 06-25-2019, 11:17 AM

34,251 posts, read 18,616,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by turkey-head View Post
When I was in Italy I went to the bathroom at this pizza place. Took a ****, then washed my hands. As I was washing my hands, a woman came out of the stall and was washing her hands beside me. She didn't ssem concerned, so I assume that unisex restrooms must be the norm over there.

Frankly it'd solve several problems if we did the same in Merica.
So you'd be comfortable with your nine year old daughter in the bathroom with a grown man in that type of close proximity. So you'd trust every man in "Merica" to be stable, not weird and ok? Your reference to the United States as "Merica" says all I need to know.

Old 06-25-2019, 11:30 AM

36,588 posts, read 30,921,073 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Three Wolves In Snow View Post

So, in addition to all the things that ladies wear, some of them treat the bathroom as a social gathering. I don't think guys do that all that much. From my understanding about the men's restroom, location is a big thing, always a space (if not the opposite end) between them and the other guy, they do their business, zip up, and leave - they don't stand at the mirror, crowding the restroom, they don't group in small circles to discuss that "hot guy" they just saw in the bar, or that "B" co-worker they have to deal with, or blabber on about their kids, etc.

The ladies line is long because of ladies, not because of any other reason.

So how did you come to experience women standing around the bathroom mirror discussing hot guys or co workers, etc. while the line formed out the door?

Old 06-25-2019, 11:39 AM

24,438 posts, read 23,103,140 times
Its simple. Have cell phone signal blocking insulation in the restrooms so nobody can sit on the can and text. Go in, do your business, leave.

Old 06-25-2019, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
Its simple. Have cell phone signal blocking insulation in the restrooms so nobody can sit on the can and text. Go in, do your business, leave.
Again, this was a problem before cell phones.
People are texting as they, stand, walk, sit, eat, drive, etc. I dont think they are saving it for when they need to pee in a public restroom.

Old 06-25-2019, 11:49 AM

18,480 posts, read 15,274,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
So how did you come to experience women standing around the bathroom mirror discussing hot guys or co workers, etc. while the line formed out the door?
I just assumed she experienced it by being in the bathroom when it happened.

Old 06-25-2019, 11:58 AM

7,934 posts, read 8,600,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Too funny. I have used the men’s room a few times when I was younger but I definitely did not make a big deal about it, announcing to the men present that they have nothing to fear and that I’ve seen enough penises in my life that theirs won’t be anything I’m interested in. Quite frankly, saying something silly like that would just be weird.
Uh, if you are actually seeing penises in the Men's room, you are doing it wrong.

Old 06-25-2019, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I just assumed she experienced it by being in the bathroom when it happened.
Shame on me. For some reason I always assume 3 wolves is a man.

Let me rephrase my question:
Have you experienced women standing around the bathroom mirror discussing hot guys or co workers, etc. while the line formed out the door?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies