Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 05:13 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times

Advertisements

When I hear this stuff, I always tell these people, you have a lot of work to do. But you could make a good deal of progress by renaming this entire country and continent, since it was named after a European blue-eyed devil (Amerigo Vespucci).

And if you think that isn't coming (erasing Amerigo Vespucci's name from this country and continent), I've got a bridge to sell you!

Quote:
Troubled by the fifth U.S. president’s slave ownership, parents and students at Linwood-Monroe Arts Plus spent a year and a half exploring the change before settling on Global Arts Plus.

Students on Tuesday said the new name reflects the magnet school’s students, who come from all over the city and world to attend classes in the Summit Hill and West Seventh neighborhoods.

https://www.twincities.com/2019/06/1...ool-buildings/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2019, 05:18 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
If you vote liberal, you get what you got .. no sympathy for them at all...

Old 06-19-2019, 05:46 AM

17,005 posts, read 12,592,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
If you vote liberal, you get what you got .. no sympathy for them at all...
Change already being fought by alumni.

St Paul is Minneapolis East.
Tried finding the video of the school board member of some Minneapolis suburb having a freak out about white privilege but I cannot find it.

Old 06-19-2019, 05:51 AM

804 posts, read 545,587 times
Stupid. Dude even George Washington and Lincoln owned or had access to slaves at the time. This is dumb....

My family is extremely diverse and we have records of both owners and slaves of those times...........I mean next we are going to tear down statues but promote genocide of Arabics
Quote:
his presidency ushered in what is known as the Era of Good Feelings. Born in Westmoreland County, Virginia, Monroe helped negotiate the Louisiana Purchase, fought in the American Revolutionary War. He was wounded in the Battle of Trenton with a musket ball to his shoulder.He has been generally ranked as an above-average president by historians. Monroe sold his small inherited Virginia plantation in 1783 to enter law and politics.but his plantation was never profitable
Can we all somehow fight this? I mean time passes and all we focus on is slave ownership? THAT IS STUPID??? He wanted to own a plantation from when he was a kid. That is like me wanting to be an animator because I watched cartoons all day long. He eventually wanted to enter into politics and saw that dream as a fault.

Last edited by DanArt; 06-19-2019 at 06:01 AM..

Old 06-19-2019, 05:56 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Humans owned slaves.

Time to get rid of humans; otherwise, you sympathize with slave owners and you're a racist.

Suicide is the only way to prove you're not a racist slave owner wannabe.

Old 06-19-2019, 05:59 AM

25,848 posts, read 16,528,639 times
Someday they will be removing names from buildings of men who had toxic masculinity like Patton and Eisenhower.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:01 AM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
When I hear this stuff, I always tell these people, you have a lot of work to do. But you could make a good deal of progress by renaming this entire country and continent, since it was named after a European blue-eyed devil (Amerigo Vespucci).

And if you think that isn't coming (erasing Amerigo Vespucci's name from this country and continent), I've got a bridge to sell you!

https://www.twincities.com/2019/06/1...ool-buildings/

George Washington was a slave owner. He is plastered all over. Cities, states, money, towns, schools etc. His birthday is a national holiday. This business of a president or other historical figure having been a slave owner and there fore must be removed from our history is just plumb stupid.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:01 AM

34,619 posts, read 21,615,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Someday they will be removing names from buildings of men who had toxic masculinity like Patton and Eisenhower.
Don't forget JFK and MLK, ok.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:02 AM

804 posts, read 545,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
I think it is part of an evil communist plan by China and Russia ( along with Japan and Jews ) in order to damage the nations man-power by poising there minds with lust and false ideas of employment.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:05 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,088,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
George Washington was a slave owner. He is plastered all over. Cities, states, money, towns, schools etc. His birthday is a national holiday. This business of a president or other historical figure having been a slave owner and there fore must be removed from our history is just plumb stupid.
These Marxist globalists will not stop until every single bit of it is torn to the ground. I'm telling you - and it may not be in this lifetime - they will not stop until they rename this country and continent.

I think right now they are just too ignorant or stupid to realize America was named after a blue-eyed European "gringo". Once these foolish Marxists figure it out, their efforts will begin..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies