Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2019, 04:27 PM

1,687 posts, read 1,285,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKO View Post
Letting fear of the improbable, but remotely possible, rule your actions is cowardly. Own it.
That stupid, idiotic thought process leads to conclusions like:

Seatbelts are a bother cuz' crashes aren't that common.
Why should I buy a portable fire extinguisher, we got firemen.
Oh, I don't need a pre-nup...

...just to name a few.

Liberals / Fascists are just upset cuz' a non-fascist -didn't- make their job, libel, easier for them. Liberals / Fascists are as bad as cops who want Black perps to "resist" so they have a reason to shoot.

Now go take your ExLax.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2019, 04:28 PM

46,323 posts, read 27,181,581 times
Quote:
It's a he said she said and she's not some wacky fringe person.

BS....she is/was wacky....

Quote:
She's an educated, reasonable middle class woman. Why so quick to dismiss the woman here?

The same reason that within the first page of this thread, the man is wrong.

Quote:
It wasn't unreasonable to give her accusations light. It's important we give people up for those lifetime appointments the once over no matter their party. Wouldn't you agree?

Oh yes, I do agree, those up for lifetime appointments should get a lot more than normal....

However, when you cannot remember how you got there, who was there, how you got home, what year it was, what month it was, how many were at the party, etc......

Think about it....really...

Quote:
In the end it came to nothing. Wouldn't know it from the constant harping about it from the right.

Because we are showing how far a leftist will go, no matter the outcome, to attempt to prove someone on the right, they don't like, just how far they will go.....

Quote:
I'm not one who thinks this fool did this because he couldn't control himself.

Never said you were....

Quote:
At least as far as his libido is concerned. He couldn't control his irrational, paranoid self-delusional thinking.

No, he is being smart for the exact same reason as above.....do all women lie...of course not, but women are believed far more no matter if she is lying or not...

Go back and read the duke lacrosse rape case.....in the end the, it became, well it could happen.....at least we got the message out.....

Old 07-12-2019, 04:32 PM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,285,173 times
What if women would have cut off all one on one contact with men at the dawn of history when the first rape happened? Because well, you know, if one man did it then they are all liable to. According to the fringey wackos here clearly they should have.

No sense of perspective. Millions of interactions between men and women every day and the number of false rape accusation has got to be in the percentage that begins with a lot of zeros after the decimal. The harm done shutting off half of humanity is a cost you pay when you have that extreme a reaction. I guess if you think women should be barefoot and in the kitchen it makes sense to you. Wacky indeed.

Old 07-12-2019, 04:38 PM

31,098 posts, read 22,149,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
So, it's already his fault? Good lord, no wonder why women don't get a lot of respect when they say they have been...sexual...anything.....
This guy must be a real bastard to Leftist too. Won't touch women and is into firearms too
Attached Thumbnails
Miss. candidate stands by his rule: No time alone with a female reporter-keanu.jpg  

Old 07-12-2019, 04:42 PM

31,098 posts, read 22,149,783 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RageX View Post
That stupid, idiotic thought process leads to conclusions like:

Seatbelts are a bother cuz' crashes aren't that common.
Why should I buy a portable fire extinguisher, we got firemen.
Oh, I don't need a pre-nup...

...just to name a few.

Liberals / Fascists are just upset cuz' a non-fascist -didn't- make their job, libel, easier for them. Liberals / Fascists are as bad as cops who want Black perps to "resist" so they have a reason to shoot.

Now go take your ExLax.
Liberals and Dems don't even believe in Male and female gender identities any way, anyone can be a woman or a man in their world. It's "They" or "It" in their world

Old 07-12-2019, 04:51 PM

4,389 posts, read 4,246,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
I watched the CNN live interview with the candidate and the reporter in question and the candidate said he had no time to locate someone from his campaign to ride along for 15 hours in a pickup truck. It's not like he tried to hide this, he was open about it and people should respect the guy for standing by his convictions instead of trying to attack him and turn it into something it never was just to score political points.
Personally I think that all reporters should refrain from shadowing him in solidarity with the female reporter. No coverage at all may be just what he deserves.

Old 07-12-2019, 05:01 PM

6,061 posts, read 2,018,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhpartridge View Post
Personally I think that all reporters should refrain from shadowing him in solidarity with the female reporter. No coverage at all may be just what he deserves.
I'm sure he would welcome that in this case, since this entire mess is obviously just partisan sniping against this candidate. Why would a candidate want coverage from a partisan reporter who would undoubtedly like to see him lose?

Old 07-12-2019, 05:03 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,503,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostnip View Post
I'm going to LOL when in six months it comes out that this guy has a rentboy.

I thought the same thing too! He'll end up getting arrested for toe-tapping in an airport with a 16 year old boy. It's happened enough times to become a regular part of the "male Republican Holy-Roller syndrome". I'll just bet that his family and loyal followers will be shocked ...shocked I say, by this revelation. After all, it is Mississippi!

Old 07-12-2019, 05:16 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,573,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhpartridge View Post

That should help his campaign!

Old 07-12-2019, 05:32 PM

4,389 posts, read 4,246,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEmissary View Post
I thought the same thing too! He'll end up getting arrested for toe-tapping in an airport with a 16 year old boy. It's happened enough times to become a regular part of the "male Republican Holy-Roller syndrome". I'll just bet that his family and loyal followers will be shocked ...shocked I say, by this revelation. After all, it is Mississippi!
Anyone remember Jon Hinson, the Mississippi representative who was arrested for a homosexual act in the restroom in Congress back in 1980? I haven't thought of him in years. Perhaps all candidates should be chaperoned at all times, at their own expense, of course.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies