Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-21-2009, 06:57 AM

9,059 posts, read 12,975,389 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by delusianne View Post
I hope your father lived long enough to become happy and forget those horrors.... Thank you for talking about it
You're welcome. In the end, the hope is that this isn't implemented here. It all depends on how well the government behaves itself on human rights and regardless of which party is in power.

My father fled by swimming/running across the lake and its banks that divides Hungary and Austria, during the confusion between the time the Soviets fled and re-entered in force. He had to remain in America until about 1970 when amnesty was granted so he could visit his parents and eventually meet my mom.

Old 07-21-2009, 07:03 AM

3,457 posts, read 4,655,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthCity09 View Post
when the GOP gets back in power...so about 30 years from now.
In dog years! So in actuality, about 3.5 years from now.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:07 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,168,101 times
VftP, I only just this minute got your status line.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:12 PM

11,449 posts, read 14,471,535 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
seriously. When our currency fails? When the bureaucrats socialize healthcare? When the supreme court rules the DC gun ban constitutional? When the government defaults on social security and medicare benefits? How much longer will we take violations of state's rights, private property rights, privacy rights, and our nation's sovereignty?

The founding fathers were up in arms over a small tax on imported tea. Where's the civil disobedience at? Where are the protests? Where's our Boston Tea Party? Is America too apathetic and/or spineless to make a stand? Will we submit to fascism and totalitarianism of the federal bureaucracy? Or will we rally as our founding fathers did in an effort for our God given liberty? Who will make a stand with me?
So are you suggesting an armed take over of the United States government?

What do you want to do?

Old 07-21-2009, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
So are you suggesting an armed take over of the United States government?

What do you want to do?
They want to be Bill Ayerses...with a little South American death squad mixed in.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:22 PM
LML

7,100 posts, read 9,114,142 times
Quote:
You right wingers squawked and shrieked about the wicked evil terrorists Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn... now you fantasize about running around being little Bill Ayerses yourselves. Mocking lol like Mae Busch in Chickens Come Home.

Tried to rep you but I have to "spread the love around." But you hit the nail directly on the head.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happ View Post
I would be careful even suggesting anything armed. This is the Internet but you can be reported to the FBI for what you write in a forum. So, partner I will not participate in your discussion & caution you to be thoughtful in what you write.

I agree. I find this thread offensive and can't believe it's still up.

If anybody else is not interested in reading how a group of fringe right wing TRAITORS would like to attack our country feel free to fill out this form:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Old 07-21-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
They want to be Bill Ayerses...with a little South American death squad mixed in.
Seems to me that City Data is perfectly fine hosting potential domestic terrorists planning violent attacks on it's own country.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Seems to me that City Data is perfectly fine hosting potential domestic terrorists planning violent attacks on it's own country.
I like it...it's like reading an action figure comic book, or one of those old men's magazines from the fifties.

Old 07-21-2009, 12:35 PM

12,436 posts, read 11,952,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexianPatriot View Post
The took up arms because they were sick of tyranny. They took up arms because they believed in self government. Read the declaration of independence. To say they took up arms merely because they weren't represented in Parliment is completely false. You are nothing but a loyalist traitor anyway. You are the type of weal minded person that would submit to unconstitutional authority. If you wouldn't die in the name of liberty, what would you die for? I will not be a slave to the federal bureaucracy anymore. All of my work from now on is being done under the table. Come and Take it Uncle Sam. Patriots and lovers of what this nation was founded upon will come to my aid when the federal onslaught happens.
Not too bright too post on the internet that you are going to start to defraud the federal government.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies