Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 08:39 AM

2,180 posts, read 640,686 times

Advertisements

Some interesting background on this grievance grifter:

https://mirandayardley.com/en/jonath...is-a-predator/

Sample:

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2019, 08:43 AM

15,063 posts, read 6,177,347 times
So does the woman give Brazilians to males? If not, this is unreasonable.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:46 AM

48,533 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Maybe this woman doesn't usually serve male clientele alone in her home-based salon?

Just a guess.

Plus... a wax on a man is different than one on a woman.

I once had a male hairdresser who did some waxing services and he refused to do anything below the neck on a woman, but would do a full body wax on a man if the man asked. It was a liability thing, since this man worked alone in his salon.

That's my guess. I would say 90% of waxers here do not do men. As long as their is a twig and berries, they are not a part of the clientele, it's different training. And that guy is CRAZY if he wants someone with no training to be messing around down their.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-22-2019, 11:14 AM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post

Sample:

ick!

Old 07-22-2019, 02:26 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
That's not all...now this guy in a dress is organizing a topless swim for teenage girls, and parents aren't invited.

This, after his disgusting tweets about tampons hanging out of wherever, and being in a girls locker room, disappointed to only see one girl in panties, when he expected to see [them in various stages of undress] .

And the cherry on top of the banana split, is a pic of him on Twitter, filming these girls, with him saying that his excursion into their locker room "went really well" despite the above-mentioned disappointment.

Can we say predator? Apparently, FB and Twitter don't care.

Oh, Canada!

Old 07-22-2019, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
That's my guess. I would say 90% of waxers here do not do men. As long as their is a twig and berries, they are not a part of the clientele, it's different training. And that guy is CRAZY if he wants someone with no training to be messing around down their.

And not only that, Mikala, 16 suits have been filed by this person, and in a number of the cases, the women worked out of their homes.

Old 07-22-2019, 02:54 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
https://twitter.com/rickygervais/sta...g-any-of-it%2F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
That's not all...now this guy in a dress is organizing a topless swim for teenage girls, and parents aren't invited.

This, after his disgusting tweets about tampons hanging out of wherever, and being in a girls locker room, disappointed to only see one girl in panties, when he expected to see [them in various stages of undress] .

And the cherry on top of the banana split, is a pic of him on Twitter, filming these girls, with him saying that his excursion into their locker room "went really well" despite the above-mentioned disappointment.

Can we say predator? Apparently, FB and Twitter don't care.

Oh, Canada!
yeah, about that..

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D__U4k2W4AAjcoA.jpg

Old 07-22-2019, 03:21 PM

48,533 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
And not only that, Mikala, 16 suits have been filed by this person, and in a number of the cases, the women worked out of their homes.
Definitely an oddball, to put it mildly.

But just as a reminder in general, if I go looking I can find crazy people suing for crazy stuff among all genders and sexual orientations.

This is a crazy person, not a representative of the transgendered.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 07-22-2019, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Definitely an oddball, to put it mildly.

But just as a reminder in general, if I go looking I can find crazy people suing for crazy stuff among all genders and sexual orientations.

This is a crazy person, not a representative of the transgendered.

Notwithstanding the fact that this guy is clearly a cross-dresser, one cannot change one's sex. And this is what ensues in Canada (and some would like to see here), when they think that they can, or when they're "identifying" as women.

Old 07-22-2019, 10:31 PM

2,089 posts, read 1,417,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHenriques1147 View Post

Sample

This XY predator apparently liked young girls while he was still living in his birth gender -- and apparently still does. Yaniv has asked the local town council for permission to host a topless swim party for LGBT boys and girls for 12+ with no parents in attendance. Looks to me like he decided it would be easier to prey on young girls with gender confusion if he transitioned to female.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ma...lds-no-parents
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies