Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-22-2019, 08:41 PM

19,848 posts, read 12,110,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
It shouldn't be too hard to find out who he is. The store will have videotapes and he can be identified that way. He'll have his chance to deny or defend his saying it. Of course, she's opening herself up to a civil lawsuit from him. Likewise, he could face a backlash and lose his job. If she isn't being truthful, she'll have to be removed from office, or be forced to resign.
He identified himself two days ago, reaching out to Publix and the news to tell his side and stop the claims of racism.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:42 PM

43,128 posts, read 18,290,317 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
It shouldn't be too hard to find out who he is. The store will have videotapes and he can be identified that way. He'll have his chance to deny or defend his saying it. Of course, she's opening herself up to a civil lawsuit from him. Likewise, he could face a backlash and lose his job. If she isn't being truthful, she'll have to be removed from office, or be forced to resign.
He did come forward and was even on TV and confronted her and she backed off.
Now she's lawyered up with another story.
And he's considering suing her for defamation.

The Dems are turning on themselves now only they can't call each other racist because they are both minorities.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:44 PM

626 posts, read 312,883 times
Now, if I were told to go back where I came from, that would be a hate crime! I came from New Jersey.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:47 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,179,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Post #92 contains her backtracking.

did you even read the entire thread from the beginning ?
I see it now...she says she doesn’t want to say which one he said but he did make those references. So she doesn’t remember word for word? Is that what you are referring to? That’s not really backtracking. She just didn’t remember which one he said.

Also, why has no one in the story come to either of their defense? Why did the store then tell him to leave?

Old 07-22-2019, 08:48 PM

31,848 posts, read 17,620,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Again, where? I saw two videos. She said the same thing in both. Links please.
The links are in the thread. YOU find them.

Video #1 - tiny tears as she tells the story of her telling the world he told her to go back to where she came from.

Video #2 - she's interviewed in front of the store and she repeats this.

Video #3 - she's interviewed later and when asked, she backpedals and says, 'I'm not saying he said to go back to my country or to go back to where I came from but he was using language that was like that.'

Video #4 - she's doing a radio interview and all of a sudden he DID say what she said he didn't say in Video #3, only now she's telling an embellished version.

It doesn't matter though, Reine, because you will never ever ever ever ever ever EVER 1) take the side of a white person if a black person is involved, and 2) admit you were wrong about anything.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:49 PM

43,128 posts, read 18,290,317 times
Quote:
I see it now...she says she doesn’t want to say which one he said but he did make those references. So she doesn’t remember word for word? Is that what you are referring to? That’s not really backtracking. She just didn’t remember which one he said.

Also, why has no one in the story come to either of their defense? Why did the store then tell him to leave?
Given today's climate...I don't think anyone will come forward.
most people don't want to get involved in this mess.
If you are a White person you'd get called a racist no matter which side you took.
And she's already found one witness who already said "I don't remember". That's one smart witness IMO. I'd say the same thing.

Old 07-22-2019, 08:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPowering1 View Post
The links are in the thread. YOU find them.

Video #1 - tiny tears as she tells the story of her telling the world he told her to go back to where she came from.

Video #2 - she's interviewed in front of the store and she repeats this.

Video #3 - she's interviewed later and when asked, she backpedals and says, 'I'm not saying he said to go back to my country or to go back to where I came from but he was using language that was like that.'

Video #4 - she's doing a radio interview and all of a sudden he DID say what she said he didn't say in Video #3, only now she's telling an embellished version.

It doesn't matter though, Reine, because you will never ever ever ever ever ever EVER 1) take the side of a white person if a black person is involved, and 2) admit you were wrong about anything.
BLATANT LIE, as I have done so right here on this forum, specifically when it comes to police incidents/crimes involving Michael Brown, OJ Simpson etc.

What I have little respect for is a disrespectful, hostile male, especially a male that unnecessarily attacks a well-pregnant woman verbally in front of a child. That man will have little credibility with me. He is half a man in my eyes and I would be hesitant to believe him if the woman was asian, white or whatever race.

And just to show how blatant your lie is, here you go:

Quote:
Not particularly, as not all of these situations are created equal.

There are some unfortunate incidents. There are definitely some police out here who need not be on the force at all. Those individuals are not the majority though.

I'm sorry but in a situation like Michael Brown, he would have been shot in numerous other countries where people of African descent are the majority. His arrogance and disregard for others caused him to lose his life.

Respect does go a long way. Do you know how many white male cops have let me go without a ticket? I am clearly not white and of African descent. In 3 out of 4 cases, I was speeding. But a pleasant attitude and a smile...no issues. Granted being a woman likely helps. LOL.
Keep it moving.

Last edited by ReineDeCoeur; 07-22-2019 at 09:06 PM..

Old 07-22-2019, 09:05 PM

11,578 posts, read 13,952,362 times
Quote:
BLATANT LIE, as I have done so right here on this forum, specifically when it comes to police incidents/crimes involving Michael Brown, OJ Simpson etc.

What I have little respect for is a disrespectful, hostile male, especially a male that unnecessarily attacks a well-pregnant woman verbally in front of a child. That man will have little credibility with me. He is half a man in my eyes and I would be hesitant to believe him if the woman was asian, white or whatever race.
Still spinning.

Old 07-22-2019, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Given today's climate...I don't think anyone will come forward.
most people don't want to get involved in this mess.
If you are a White person you'd get called a racist no matter which side you took.
And she's already found one witness who already said "I don't remember". That's one smart witness IMO. I'd say the same thing.
Yea, probably so...people aren’t trying to be dragged into the drama.

Old 07-22-2019, 09:42 PM

16,236 posts, read 5,884,675 times
The accuser turned the situation into a circus. The me too mob mentality? The man tried to explain his side and the accuser was the one behaving in a completely disrespectful manner.

I think we have all been waiting in the express line and wanted to confront a cheat. Most of us just dont bother. It just isn't worth the argument. The same is true when we see a non-handicap car park in a handicap space.

The accused admitted to calling her a lazy b%^ch.

What went wrong for the accuser is that the accused looks white. Maybe,She gambled that he was a Florida redneck?

Her hysterical whaling about white privilege is what makes me question the veracity of her story. She made it about race.

As far as showing respect for a woman or a pregnant woman? Respect is a 2 way street. I haven't seen anything respectable about her yet. Least of all the fact that she has changed her story a few times. She is right there with Jessie in my book.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies