Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2019, 09:31 AM

3,319 posts, read 2,340,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghengis View Post
OP is jealous
I wish I had a wine rack in my kitchen. Being a victim pays well these days.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2019, 09:42 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Omar has been quoted as saying, “By principle, I'm anti-war because I survived a war. I'm also anti-intervention. I don't think it ever makes sense for any country to intervene in a war zone with the fallacy of saving lives when we know they are going to cause more deaths. I also don't believe in forced regime change. Change needs to come from within."

If change to failed states like Somalia must come from within, how can that happen if we keep stripping it and other failed states of energetic, determined, articulate advocates for change like Omar? Surely Somalia needed her more than the U.S. does, and we should not have intervened to pull her out of the area when she could have worked for change from within if we’d minded our own business.

So she probably hates the fact that America "intervened". Her situation is now so bad that she must endure the pain of being a congress woman and lives an at least upper middle class life style. Oh, the horror!

Thought I'd never say this, but I do agree with her when she said,

I don't think it ever makes sense for any country to intervene in a war zone with the fallacy of saving lives

She's the proof that we should have never done this (intervene in a war zone with the fallacy of saving lives). Doing so, you will bring so many ungrateful people to your country. This is just a simple fact. At the same time, my friend who has done humanitarian job in those countries is now 100% disabled. The "locals" ambushed them in order to take the supplies.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:51 AM

10,465 posts, read 4,042,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
Let's say everything you think is right... What's wrong with her fighting for the less fortunate? People who aren't living in penthouses?

Using your logic, no one who's successful is allowed to point out how the system is failing other people...
I am convinced now that many of these radicals in power were put there on purpose by the ultra rich/elite to keep this country divided and fighting. As we are being distracted by all this, we keep losing more and more of our rights, freedoms and privileges.

It's just impossible that they got to their position on their own. They had help from very wealthy donors that have an agenda to push. My thinking is, these people want complete power and control, and the best way to do that is to destroy the white male. Yes, white men have been very destructive, and are more than likely the ones behind this agenda, but history has shown it took other white men to defeat them. If they can turn the public against the regular white man, to the point they are destroyed, who will be around to stop the evil white men controlling everything? These people created the nuclear bomb, vaccines against diseases, the space race. This is just to give and idea what they are capable of.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:53 AM

5,821 posts, read 5,304,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieB.Good View Post
I want to know specifically how she doesn't contribute positively. Is she a criminal? Is she a drug dealer? A rapist?

Did she commit IRS fraud, campaign fraud, immigration fraud, bigamy, incest??? Time will tell.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:58 AM

19,387 posts, read 6,505,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
I know an Italian-American white woman who converted to Islam after she married her Muslim husband. She constantly criticizes her parents who are Christians and veterans, and I have no doubts her hatred towards them caused her hated towards America and Americans. All these being said, I don't think she would cheer for another 911, but since she believes that America and American military can do NO GOOD, she believes we somehow deserved 911. So in her eyes, the world is truly black and white, it is always big bad America vs the rest of the little fragile victim flowers.

Iiham Omar reminds me a lot of this woman.

I’d say she did a good job hiding her biases while running for office, but she has showed her true color. I think she’s possibly absorbed the stupid notions that somehow Jewish money matters more than anyone else’s money, and specifically that Jewish money and influence is corrupting. That comes out of her original culture’s attitudes toward Jews. She probably just can't help it.

We cannot deny that In the Arab world, the concept of Jew as the hidden evil is ubiquitous. Like blaming the weather on witches, except you can actually read that problems with the weather are caused by Israel and they’re being serious. That reflects a world view that’s limited, not very intelligent, and which speaks of defeat: we lose, we always lose, they must be cheating, must be holding us back, must be doing something because we are such losers.

In all fairness, Her election may well have broken the barrier for more Muslims and religious minorities to enter politics, but to appoint her the de-facto figurehead of the Muslim-American community will likely cause them more harm than good in the long run.

Plus, she is antisemitic is beyond doubt. No amount of hiding her opinions as simple political opposition to the current Israeli government is going to convince anyone outside of her choir.
And yet, we have liberals - especially progressives - defending her vigorously, and going on the offense against anyone who criticizes her. The knives really come out if if a Jew objects to her comment about Jewish money and power, which is an antisemitic trope centuries old.

Old 07-27-2019, 09:58 AM

590 posts, read 555,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icy Tea View Post
She's even divorcing her brother. Or was that her first husband? I wonder if George Soros is paying the rent on her new pad.
It would be interesting to see what a DNA test on Omar and 1st husband would provide.

Old 07-27-2019, 10:09 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,090,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Omar has been quoted as saying, “By principle, I'm anti-war because I survived a war. I'm also anti-intervention. I don't think it ever makes sense for any country to intervene in a war zone with the fallacy of saving lives when we know they are going to cause more deaths. I also don't believe in forced regime change. Change needs to come from within."

If change to failed states like Somalia must come from within, how can that happen if we keep stripping it and other failed states of energetic, determined, articulate advocates for change like Omar? Surely Somalia needed her more than the U.S. does, and we should not have intervened to pull her out of the area when she could have worked for change from within if we’d minded our own business.

So she probably hates the fact that America "intervened". Her situation is now so bad that she must endure the pain of being a congress woman and lives an at least upper middle class life style. Oh, the horror!

Thought I'd never say this, but I do agree with her when she said,

I don't think it ever makes sense for any country to intervene in a war zone with the fallacy of saving lives

She's the proof that we should have never done this (intervene in a war zone with the fallacy of saving lives). Doing so, you will bring so many ungrateful people to your country. This is just a simple fact. At the same time, my friend who has done humanitarian job in those countries is now 100% disabled. The "locals" ambushed them in order to take the supplies.
It's all part of the scheme to destroy America.

Old 07-27-2019, 10:11 AM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel976 View Post
And yet, we have liberals - especially progressives - defending her vigorously, and going on the offense against anyone who criticizes her. The knives really come out if if a Jew objects to her comment about Jewish money and power, which is an antisemitic trope centuries old.
Yep! 100%

Old 07-27-2019, 10:11 AM

27,307 posts, read 16,226,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
She is black, Muslim and a woman. Thus she feels entitled to anything and everything.

Old 07-27-2019, 10:12 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
One way to spot a racist is to see their reaction to a minority living well . I am LOVING IT.....I hope she gets a yacht next...lol. Some of you will end up in the ER.....not that I want to see anyone in the ER, however. Hell....I might send her a donation!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies