Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2019, 05:28 AM

3,730 posts, read 1,766,996 times

Advertisements

What a pathetic and disgusting woman but liberals love her.... Tells you a lot about liberals in general!

Quote:
Your political pandering for presidential votes is getting police officers and citizens hurt and killed,” wrote coalition president Scott Hovsepian, who is a patrolman in Waltham. “Your inflammatory rhetoric results in the erosion of relationships that members of law enforcement have developed within our communities.”
https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/08...ticizing-cops/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2019, 05:30 AM

30,065 posts, read 18,670,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
What a pathetic and disgusting woman but liberals love her....

Such language incites and encourages violence against the police.

Liberals, of course, are the enemy within, so her statements are not surprising.

I wonder if other dems will now blame her for the violence against the police in Philadelphia, like they blamed Trump for the El Paso shooting?

Old 08-15-2019, 05:54 AM

5,067 posts, read 1,667,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye2009 View Post
Such language incites and encourages violence against the police.

Yep.

Liberals inciting violence? No, not the people of tolerance and inclusion...how can this be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
What a pathetic and disgusting woman but liberals love her.... Tells you a lot about liberals in general!

Yes it does and that dummy is running for President, too.

Old 08-15-2019, 05:56 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
If you truly believe those inclined to shoot at a cop are following Elizabeth Warren on Twitter, you need to take a step back and think about real life.

Old 08-15-2019, 06:01 AM

20,111 posts, read 9,023,728 times
she's a loser who has no chance. Cop hater from way back.

Old 08-15-2019, 06:10 AM

4,667 posts, read 3,864,415 times
Wait, this tweet below is inflammatory? Reads to me like it states nothing but facts. I say go Warren! Any politician willing to call out police racism & bullying gets my vote. It's long overdue. If Bernie somehow doesn't get the nomination, then I hope Warren does.

"5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on."

Old 08-15-2019, 06:56 AM

2,005 posts, read 762,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post
Wait, this tweet below is inflammatory? Reads to me like it states nothing but facts. I say go Warren! Any politician willing to call out police racism & bullying gets my vote. It's long overdue. If Bernie somehow doesn't get the nomination, then I hope Warren does.

"5 years ago Michael Brown was murdered by a white police officer in Ferguson, Missouri. Michael was unarmed yet he was shot 6 times. I stand with activists and organizers who continue the fight for justice for Michael. We must confront systemic racism and police violence head on."
She left out the fact poor little Michael was a thug who stole and attacked an officer in his vehicle. Brown could be alive today and it has nothing to do with systemic racism or police violence.

Old 08-15-2019, 07:03 AM

34,232 posts, read 18,584,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
She left out the fact poor little Michael was a thug who stole and attacked an officer in his vehicle. Brown could be alive today and it has nothing to do with systemic racism or police violence.
Exactly. Another career criminal that went for the officer's firearm. Warren like the other Democrats use LIES in order to further divide us, so they can say they will "fix" the problem.

Old 08-15-2019, 07:05 AM

5,175 posts, read 4,947,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
There you go, stating facts.

Old 08-15-2019, 07:45 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,628,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by everwinter View Post

Officer Darren Wilson should sue that dimwit for millions for slander--he was 100% cleared by the Obummer DOJ..she is smearing his name
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies