U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 09:55 PM
 
783 posts, read 399,870 times
Reputation: 703

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Seems you have not a single clue on what impeachment even means....




There is stupidity on a daily basis alright......you've proven it.....
I don't agree with you that Drewjdeg is stupid. I do, however, agree with you that the reasons he/she talks about are not reasons for impeachment.

However, obstruction of justice is a reason for impeachment and I do agree with Congressman Justin Amash and others when they say that Trump likely committed obstruction of justice. Therefore, I fully support an impeachment inquiry on the part of Congress.

I would add that I agree with some of the points Drewjdeg brings up. Trump's record is one of record trade deficits, he's failed farmers and undermined the free enterprise system that made this country great and our economy strong, we have record deficits and debt, the President has kept in place the employer mandate as part of the Affordable Care Act, he's failed to deliver on infrastructure, he's separated families at the border, and I would add that he's continued the growth of the regulatory state and executive overreach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Pence should scare a Conservatives as well. For those conservatives who are NOT Christian Pence would LOVE to shove Christian up you/your familyís arse!
This is exactly why Mike Pence is not a true conservative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
You seriously don't believe this is about beating Hillary? Trump is an existential threat to Democrats and the Establishment. THAT's why he must be stopped. Normally, we would just have another election. They can't do that. They have to delegitimize his presidency.
Trump has actually been great for the Democratic Party, just look at the 2018 elections. So Trump has been lousy for the economy, but great for the Democratic Party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
please, please start the impeachment hearings as soon as possible Pelosi. That will all but assure Trump gets re-elected.

Bottom line, Dem leaders have sobered up to the reality that any of their cast of misfits running for President has zero chance of beating Trump and this is their only hope of getting rid of him. LMAO... dumb strategy Dems, but you've never been known for your smarts...

Let the hearings begin!
Trump is going to lose re-election because the economy is going into recession. Trump inherited a lousy economy from Obama, and he made things worse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
The newest members of congress on the democrat side, don't have a clue about their job. They only got elected on emotional feelings and are as dumb as a stump. Idiots like this will be the reason that Sir Donald will win again. Thanks too stupid people like this. MAGA !!!!!
This is probably the worst analysis of the 2018 election I've ever seen. Trump won in 2016 because he's not Hillary Clinton. Democrats won in 2018 because people do not support Trump's rhetoric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Why does everything have to be about race with you guys? It is really sad, and it will again be your reason for your loss next year.

Unlike Democrats, conservatives believe the black community is intelligent enough to make decisions that will help their own causes. The smart ones will. The rest will continue to fall for Democrat nonsense. Democrats don't care about blacks, as they consider them a sure thing at the polls.
Good point. I didn't vote for Obama because his policies failed, but I think it's great that the country elected a black President. Unfortunately, Donald Trump has set race relations back decades.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old Yesterday, 10:02 PM
 
6,006 posts, read 1,628,201 times
Reputation: 3729
Let the Democrats in the House impeach. The Senate will never vote to remove him from office, so itís nothing more than a stunt, just as with Bill Clinton.

Iím surprised, by reading through these posts how few people understand that impeachment simply means to bring formal charges, akin to an indictment in the criminal system.

Bring it on, Democrats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 10:06 PM
 
20,866 posts, read 8,987,490 times
Reputation: 7217
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
Impeachment may be the easier route. To vote him out requires having someone who can beat him, and looking at the D's selection of candidates right now, that ain't gonna happen.

Then again, impeachment requires solid proof of wrongdoing. That could be a problem for D's too.
The middle class loves Biden, gaffes and all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:42 AM
 
34,883 posts, read 18,896,584 times
Reputation: 7740
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Let the hate flow though you.



No hate, just facts, which you seem not to like....why is that? OHhhh, I disagree with you and therefore, I'm a racist.....that's so old and the meaning of what a racist really means has lost it's actual intent, because of people like you who get butt hurt at everything.....and automatically call that person a racist.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:47 AM
 
34,883 posts, read 18,896,584 times
Reputation: 7740
Quote:
Originally Posted by reed067 View Post
Probably for the same reason you all bring up Obama/Hillary. We will see about next year. Considering that Democratic's tend be more liberal ď pun intended.Ē And Conservatives tend to more uptight and have a huge stick up their arses about well.. every thing I would say your dead wrong. Again. Like with the liberals you cater to anyone who will buy into the B.S your selling. You only care about votes nothing else. Your fooling yourself thinking Trump isnít raciest when heís used racist terms. And you know it your not stupid so donít act like it.


There are SO many things that are wrong about Trump racism isnít the only thing heís has going against him. The fact that conservatives keep ignoring those issues leave the rest of us dumbfounded.



Again, don't like your own medicine....as much as you'd like, you cannot have your cake and eat it also....




The obama lovers left all the other dumbfounded for 8 years.....he was walking on water...no matter what he did...even if it was blatantly wrong.....but hey, it's cool for you to stand up for your guys...but not cool to stand up for our guy...even if he is wrong on numerous occasions....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 06:58 AM
 
34,883 posts, read 18,896,584 times
Reputation: 7740
Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
I don't agree with you that Drewjdeg is stupid. I do, however, agree with you that the reasons he/she talks about are not reasons for impeachment.

I said in this instance, not overall.....


Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
However, obstruction of justice is a reason for impeachment and I do agree with Congressman Justin Amash and others when they say that Trump likely committed obstruction of justice. Therefore, I fully support an impeachment inquiry on the part of Congress.

Sorry, firing comey is not obstruction of justice....


Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
I would add that I agree with some of the points Drewjdeg brings up. Trump's record is one of record trade deficits,

Did you care when obama did the exact same thing? You do know that obama doubled the national debt.....



Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post


he's failed farmers and undermined the free enterprise system that made this country great and our economy strong,

Farmers are getting subsidies and they also have crop insurance.....





Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
we have record deficits and debt, the President has kept in place the employer mandate as part of the Affordable Care Act,

Again, obama....


I though you'd be for mandatory minimum insurance.....If I were an employer...I Want to keep my workers.....why is this a bad thing?







Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
he's failed to deliver on infrastructure,


He is trying, but we've been to busy with russia collusion.....racist...blah blah blah from the left....he does no hold the purse strings anymore....





Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
he's separated families at the border,
So did obama, where are your posts about being mad back then? trump was merely enacting obama laws....



Quote:
Originally Posted by njforlife92 View Post
and I would add that he's continued the growth of the regulatory state and executive overreach.

He has cut more regulations than expanded....and I still have yet to hear him say....I have a pen and a phone, if congress does not act.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:00 AM
 
34,883 posts, read 18,896,584 times
Reputation: 7740
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The middle class loves Biden, gaffes and all.



Yep, and the party that says the repubs are nothing more than white racist and old men, are about to attempt to send an old white male racist to the WH.....how hypocritical is that.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:05 AM
 
Location: Milwaukee
4,746 posts, read 2,217,977 times
Reputation: 2951
Quote:
Originally Posted by loves2read View Post
The best thing the Dems could do is investigate and have open hearings and air all the dirt they have on Trump, which is plenty. They are airing this dirty laundry to the American people who are ashamed of Trump, frustrated w/Trump, and abused by his policies in one way or another--and to those who only listen to Fox shows . . . those people might care if they are shown how Trump is abusing Americans—not just illegal immigrants
What dirt? What dirty laundry? What do they have?

What are they waiting for?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:11 AM
 
34,883 posts, read 18,896,584 times
Reputation: 7740
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
What dirt? What dirty laundry? What do they have?

What are they waiting for?

Just a catch phrase for them.....they've been saying that for 3+ years....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Today, 07:13 AM
 
Location: Sonoran Desert
29,716 posts, read 40,157,768 times
Reputation: 19102
They won't actually impeach him. Having a formal inquiry will give them grand jury powers to get documents and force witnesses to appear. Trumps criminal behavior will be in the news throughout the election runup. The Dem don't have the Russians to spread fake news for them so they have to use legal means and their Constitutional responsibility of oversight to draw attention to his crimes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top