Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-22-2019, 04:18 PM

73,185 posts, read 62,892,994 times

Advertisements

Many questions, but very few answers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2019, 04:49 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,208,448 times
Insane. Facts needed for each of the videos though. None of these videos start at the beginning and I can’t with men and their untempered testosterone.

Old 09-22-2019, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Insane. Facts needed for each of the videos though. None of these videos start at the beginning and I can’t with men and their untempered testosterone.
Well, whatever happened,one person getting jumped by multiple people is still ugly and scary. I've had such a situation happen to me.

Old 09-22-2019, 04:59 PM

15,063 posts, read 6,208,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Well, whatever happened,one person getting jumped by multiple people is still ugly and scary. I've had such a situation happen to me.
Very scary. Sorry that happened to you and glad you’re alright.

Old 09-22-2019, 05:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReineDeCoeur View Post
Very scary. Sorry that happened to you and glad you’re alright.
Well, at least I can say I survived it. In my case, one time I got jumped by several guys at once, I was in my subdvision. Some of the attackers went to my high school. This wasn't in the ghetto. This was in a middle class neighborhood. Most of those involved didn't live there. I've also been jumped in a classroom. It happened right as I was leaving. Two boys just walked up and started punching me for no reason. Again, this was not a "ghetto high school". Suburban (or rather an exurban high school with a sizable redneck constituency).

The attacks that took place in Minneapolis, I'm left with alot of questions. Among them is this: Why Minneapolis so much?

Old 09-22-2019, 05:13 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,118,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tall Traveler View Post
The Left doesn't care that a mob of their favored race attacks and robs a person from the race they hate.
No they do not. The Mayor, police chief and sheriff are all probably working on giving them medals.

Old 09-22-2019, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
Yeah....because street thugs are not known to carry guns to fire shots back
Or knives. I speak from personal experience that getting jumped 3 or more to 1 is a situation in which hitting one of them won't work.

Old 09-22-2019, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
No they do not. The Mayor, police chief and sheriff are all probably working on giving them medals.
Do you really believe that, or are you saying that out of your own anger? I don't know of any sheriff or police chief that would give medals to thugs who attack people in the street. Former Philadelphia mayor Michael Nutter lashed out at said thugs doing such things.

Old 09-22-2019, 05:17 PM

10,098 posts, read 4,118,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by green_mariner View Post
Do you really believe that, or are you saying that out of your own anger? I don't know of any sheriff or police chief that would give medals to thugs who attack people in the street. Former Philadelphia mayor Michael Nutter lashed out at said thugs doing such things.
The new sheriff is a real piece of work. First openly homosexual sheriff in America (????)...

He lost every city in the entire county....except Minneapolis, and won

See how democrat policies work?

Old 09-22-2019, 05:22 PM

31,846 posts, read 17,688,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I know about Chicago. Yeah...there are Mr. Rogers type neighborhoods in Chicago. Don't try to use the reputation of the city as a whole to try to make it seem like EVERY neighborhood is filled with GD's, vice lords, Latin Kings, El Rukns. etc. I mean...that is why so many white people are moving to the city.

That doesn't matter. What matters is, you need to get out more. Your view of life and people is so limited it's frightening.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies