Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2019, 07:29 AM

12,601 posts, read 7,227,052 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainrose View Post
You are correct, and I’ve said repeatedly the reason I’m an independent is BOTH parties are corrupt and more influenced by special interests than the welfare of American citizens.

But right now the democrats have created a whole new dimension to the concepts of corruption, bias, fake news, anarchy, disrespect for law and order, race baiting, character assassination, and hate mongering
You won’t see me voting for a democrat until they reform their party and become tethered to reality again.
The bold is really quite rich when you look at Trump and his followers. So blind that they can't see they are equally as guilty of what they accuse others of. Truly 2 heads on the same snake.

Old 09-26-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeddy View Post
lmao ....yep, Stormy Daniels is a top priority for America. Any ideas which small town she's stripping in tonight?

Where's Avenatti's poll numbers these days? Will he be on stage for the next debate?
I don't give a rats ass about Avenatti, you sure seem to.

Are you saying that the Stormy Daniels thing was fake news, a witch hunt? I don't follow strippers, but your Dear Donny does. Even pays them big sums of money, so I'm sure he would have a better idea of where she is, than I.

Old 09-26-2019, 07:33 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Town FFX View Post
Are these the talking points you've been issued for the day?

Trump sure seems concerned about Feeble Joe, doesn't he?

How's that wonderful health care plan that was to be rolled out on day one? Who know it was so difficult, right?
Yeah, let's blame Trump for the Democrats obstructing and resisting him on everything he tries to put through, including healthcare.

Do you think a president can unilaterally push through healthcare legislation?

Isn't it funny? The Left loves to call Trump a "dictator" but then they bash him because he isn't able to have his way like a dictator would.

Old 09-26-2019, 07:34 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,758,329 times
Quote:
The bold is really quite rich when you look at Trump and his followers. So blind that they can't see they are equally as guilty of what they accuse others of. Truly 2 heads on the same snake.
You think the sick and pathetic demoncrats are not guilty of lying for years, creating fabricated HOAXES and making America DETEST disturbed trouble-making Liberals?

Watch what happens on election night! Trump will be your President 4 MORE years!

Old 09-26-2019, 07:35 AM

Quote:
I don't give a rats ass about Avenatti, you sure seem to.

Are you saying that the Stormy Daniels thing was fake news, a witch hunt? I don't follow strippers, but your Dear Donny does. Even pays them big sums of money, so I'm sure he would have a better idea of where she is, than I.
LOL. Yeah, lots of credibility there with your stripper.

Old 09-26-2019, 07:36 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,456,856 times
Quote:

But right now the democrats have created a whole new dimension to the concepts of corruption, bias, fake news, anarchy, disrespect for law and order, race baiting, character assassination, and hate mongering
That sounds a bit extreme. Is this upside down day?
Quote:
You won’t see me voting for a democrat until they reform their party and become tethered to reality again.
Nothing I can say would change your mind, and I wouldn't presume to think I could.

So if that's your position, good luck and God bless, I made a similar journey once myself. We'll leave a light on for you.

Old 09-26-2019, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
You think the sick and pathetic demoncrats are not guilty of lying for years, creating fabricated HOAXES and making America DETEST disturbed trouble-making Liberals?

Watch what happens on election night! Trump will be your President 4 MORE years!
It's worth it just to see the Left go bonkers even more when he gets re-elected.

Old 09-26-2019, 07:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
Yeah, let's blame Trump for he Democrats obstructing him on everything he tries to put through, including healthcare.

Do you think a president can unilaterally push through healthcare legislation?

Isn't it funny? The Left loves to call Trump a "dictator" but then they bash him because he isn't able to have his way like a dictator would.

Why to twist, turn, and deflect. The right sure blames Obama for everything under the sun though Republicans stonewalled him on everything, right? Moscow Mitch, the grim reaper? Nothing gets past him, right?

Republicans held a majority, so why are you blaming Democrats?

Old 09-26-2019, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antinimby View Post
LOL. Yeah, lots of credibility there with your stripper.
The signed checks certainly have some credibility.

Trump, on tape talking about the payments do, too.

"That Stripper" was the one your Dear Leader decided to bed down with, instead of his wife. How credible is that?

Old 09-26-2019, 07:42 AM

45,676 posts, read 24,018,755 times
And as for Bidens -- investigate, prosecute if need be.
But this does not excuse Trump's actions.

Bring them all down -- I don't care (I'm kind of joking -- who knows what would happen -- lol)

Warren will win and y'all will be crying in your Bud lights.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies