Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2019, 11:59 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,663,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
(Creating a separate thread because I think it deserves it's own comments)

I just read the whole thing.

It's a very well written complaint. Not one that I would think was written by a low level person without legal counsel.

I'm also not seeing anything that may point to the whistleblower being partisan ... I'm assuming it's the actual identity of the whistleblower that lends the reporting to to him/her being partisan.

(Acting DNI Joseph Maguire testifying soon this morning ..)
It reads as if Adam Schiff himself wrote it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2019, 12:01 PM

57,318 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
From my understanding, the so called Whistleblower wasn’t a direct witness to anything, not even the phone call. As far as we know, the whistleblower heard all this from Don Lemon, Lol.

You keep ignoring the assessment of the IG who found it credible and urgent. The IG who was appointed by Trump by the way so forget the deep state nonsense.

Old 09-26-2019, 12:09 PM

9,701 posts, read 5,117,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I posted this on another Shiff post but it bears repeating: Schiff LIED (fabricated transcript) and calls it a "Parody" with millions of views watching trying to make it look like what "Trump said this" but he admits he made up parts of it with Parody.

Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff attempted to clarify his own fabricated account of President Donald Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky by calling it “parody.”

“But also my summary of the president’s call was meant to be at least part in parody,” Schiff claimed. “The fact that that is not clear is a separate problem in and of itself. Of course, the president never said if you don’t understand me, I’m going to say it seven more times. "

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/26/s...script-parody/

This my friends is what we are dealing with the DIRTY Demoncrats!
It's bananas how you guys love to play dumb about things that straightforward. No thinking, rational person thought that was a quote from Trump. It was obvious he was using some narrative freedom to explain the intent of the call. I'm assuming the only reason he even bothered to clarify was to stop the right-wing faux-outrage.

Old 09-26-2019, 12:10 PM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
You keep ignoring the assessment of the IG who found it credible and urgent. The IG who was appointed by Trump by the way so forget the deep state nonsense.
And Maguire said it was concluded that it wasn't urgent.

Credible does not mean that there was anything criminal that took place. Stop trying to conflate the two.

ETA: And honestly, who the flip cares what's in the whistleblower's report anyway? The WH released the dang transcript.

Old 09-26-2019, 12:13 PM

17,425 posts, read 14,668,729 times
Breaking now: Whistleblower was supposedly a CIA agent.

Old 09-26-2019, 12:14 PM

2,561 posts, read 2,186,078 times
Quote:

Credible does not mean that there was anything criminal that took place. Stop trying to conflate the two.

ETA: And honestly, who the flip cares what's in the whistleblower's report anyway? The WH released the dang transcript.
The fact that someone deemed it "not urgent" doesn't mean it wasn't criminal.

Old 09-26-2019, 12:31 PM

6,575 posts, read 6,746,620 times
Quote:
Breaking now: Whistleblower was supposedly a CIA agent.
What a surprise/s. Bet he traces right back to Brennan.

Old 09-26-2019, 12:35 PM

19,815 posts, read 9,376,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I posted this on another Shiff post but it bears repeating: Schiff LIED (fabricated transcript) and calls it a "Parody" with millions of views watching trying to make it look like what "Trump said this" but he admits he made up parts of it with Parody.

Democratic California Rep. Adam Schiff attempted to clarify his own fabricated account of President Donald Trump’s phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky by calling it “parody.”

“But also my summary of the president’s call was meant to be at least part in parody,” Schiff claimed. “The fact that that is not clear is a separate problem in and of itself. Of course, the president never said if you don’t understand me, I’m going to say it seven more times. "

https://dailycaller.com/2019/09/26/s...script-parody/

This my friends is what we are dealing with the DIRTY Demoncrats!
Schiff is a disgrace, as are most California Democrat politicians.

Old 09-26-2019, 01:02 PM

57,318 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:

If you read the whistle blower report it corroborates the transcript and adds addtional details like they were moving the trancript to a separate secure location. Credible means there was substance to the complaint, he could have chose a word other than credible but he didnt. The White House didnt release the transcript until after the senate voted 100-0 to release the complaint, prior to that he wasnt releasing anything but now we have both. Besides there is plenty in the transcript not to mention Trumps press conference with the Ukraine president.

The FBI should be the one investigating the Bidens and the DNC server not the president but many on the right seem ready to dismiss this as normal process, it isnt. Do you think that Giuliani is the best person to be investigating Hunter Biden, he is traveling around to Bahrain and other countries selling his security firm while he is white house counsel.

Old 09-26-2019, 01:22 PM

46,307 posts, read 27,131,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post

Does not matter, page 3, paragraph 4, last sentence clearly states he/she has no clue if anyone was around when the president spoke.....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies