Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-28-2019, 08:24 PM

9,897 posts, read 3,434,150 times

Advertisements

https://twitter.com/FordFischer/stat...15273644085248

Stunning, brave, and austere!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2019, 08:59 PM

805 posts, read 1,085,527 times
Basically the American version of Pravda at this point. That newspaper is anti-American and a lousy shell of what it used to be. Third-rate, indeed. Stay classy WaPo!

Old 10-28-2019, 09:09 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,221,262 times
For you AlBigDaddy

Suicide is Painless

Only a Pu**Y would take 3 kids with him. Were you scared of a dog ? Wimp.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whhAg6bA3_o

Old 10-28-2019, 09:58 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,594,869 times
Sean Spicer had the BEST comment on Twitter. Classic!

https://twitter.com/sean_spicier/sta...20767815860225

Old 10-30-2019, 08:42 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,466,280 times
This is a good example of how Trump lies. He makes up nonsense all the time, and Trump supporters know this.

Why does he do it .. who knows? He's maladjusted in some way.

Old 10-30-2019, 12:15 PM

13,620 posts, read 4,940,342 times
I don't know why Trump had to go into all that "he died like a dog. He died a coward" crap. The message should simply be that if you commit crimes against our people, we will find you and kill you, you cannot hide.

I was pretty shocked that al-Baghdadi took his 3 kids out with him. It just emphasizes how brutal he was.

Old 10-30-2019, 12:56 PM

21,481 posts, read 10,588,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo58 View Post
I don't know why Trump had to go into all that "he died like a dog. He died a coward" crap. The message should simply be that if you commit crimes against our people, we will find you and kill you, you cannot hide.

I was pretty shocked that al-Baghdadi took his 3 kids out with him. It just emphasizes how brutal he was.
Because the guy was brutal and deserved to be humiliated even in death. He DID die like a coward. He blew himself and three of his children up rather than be taken. Pretty cowardly if you ask me. And being compared to a dog is the ultimate insult to Islamic extremists.

Old 10-30-2019, 01:33 PM

29,523 posts, read 22,680,154 times
Not that he didn't deserve to suffer from a more brutal death, but I agree he didn't die as a coward.

If he was a coward he would have immediately put his hands up and cowered in fear at the mercy of the pursuing Delta soldiers. But he didn't. He chose to blow himself and three kids instead. Committing suicide is hardly a cowardly act in general. It takes a certain determination and might I say guts, to choose to take your own life at any moment. I definitely could not do it.

Baghdadi was a monster but he was no coward.

It reminds me of when a journalist got some grief after 9/11 when she didn't portray the suicide fliers as cowards. They weren't cowards either. It takes some fanaticism to overcome the human mind's innate desire for self preservation.

Are American forces 'cowards' for using drones to fire missiles at targets instead of boots on the ground?

Old 10-30-2019, 02:29 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,625,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
This is a good example of how Trump lies. He makes up nonsense all the time, and Trump supporters know this.

Why does he do it .. who knows? He's maladjusted in some way.
That is your take on the WaPo article?

Are you just so infected with TDS that if we landed a man on Mars tomorrow, you would be mumbling something negative about Trump, instead of rejoicing in a great achievement for America and mankind

`

Old 10-30-2019, 02:35 PM

16,603 posts, read 8,625,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Not that he didn't deserve to suffer from a more brutal death, but I agree he didn't die as a coward.

If he was a coward he would have immediately put his hands up and cowered in fear at the mercy of the pursuing Delta soldiers. But he didn't. He chose to blow himself and three kids instead. Committing suicide is hardly a cowardly act in general. It takes a certain determination and might I say guts, to choose to take your own life at any moment. I definitely could not do it.

Baghdadi was a monster but he was no coward.

It reminds me of when a journalist got some grief after 9/11 when she didn't portray the suicide fliers as cowards. They weren't cowards either. It takes some fanaticism to overcome the human mind's innate desire for self preservation.

Are American forces 'cowards' for using drones to fire missiles at targets instead of boots on the ground?
What a twisted way to view it.

BTW - Committing suicide is generally a cowards way out, regardless of this particular subject. Not wanting to face the consequences of your actions or deal with whatever mentally/physically ails you is cowardly.

`
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies