Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-02-2020, 04:11 PM

3,729 posts, read 1,776,620 times

Advertisements

Another Yahoo pipe dream.

Quote:
With unemployment at a 50-year low and the stock market near record highs, President Trump should be a shoo-in for reelection. He’s not.

In fact, Trump could very plausibly lose in November. Perhaps by a wide margin. Here are 4 reasons why:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/why-t...133414780.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2020, 04:13 PM

8,969 posts, read 2,585,174 times
I might click an archive link but no chance I'm giving clickbait nonsense like that any hits.

Old 01-02-2020, 04:25 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,162,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbythegreat View Post
I might click an archive link but no chance I'm giving clickbait nonsense like that any hits.
There you go.
https://archive.is/SXnt9

Warning, the level of bull**** in this propaganda piece might make you puke.

Old 01-02-2020, 04:31 PM

12,715 posts, read 7,863,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Well he could lose. It's unlikely that he does but it could happen. Nobody thought Hillary would lose 2016.

I disagree with the article though and think that if he loses it will not be for any of the reasons mentioned. It will more likely be due to his incompetence and the threat he represents to the future of our planet, our standing in the world, and the civil rights of those who aren't his base. If he loses, it will be a rejection of fascism.

I don't know why the media continues to act like Trump is a normal President and that the usual rules apply. They don't.

This election is going to be decided more on the issue of abortion than the economy.

Old 01-02-2020, 04:37 PM

5,717 posts, read 3,162,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
Nobody thought Hillary would lose 2016.
Really? Because I did.

How do liberals feel about Hillary's campaign going down in flames? (7/24/16)
Is Hillary going to have a stroke when she loses? (11/5/16)

Old 01-02-2020, 04:43 PM

24,767 posts, read 17,504,408 times
Quote:
Well he could lose. It's unlikely that he does but it could happen. Nobody thought Hillary would lose 2016.

I disagree with the article though and think that if he loses it will not be for any of the reasons mentioned. It will more likely be due to his incompetence and the threat he represents to the future of our planet, our standing in the world, and the civil rights of those who aren't his base. If he loses, it will be a rejection of fascism.

I don't know why the media continues to act like Trump is a normal President and that the usual rules apply. They don't.

This election is going to be decided more on the issue of abortion than the economy.

I don't know. I think the reason why Trump loses is that those who have been brainwashed by the negative non stop Lefty propaganda machine turn out to save the planet from the evil racist orange man.

I don't think that the abortion debate will be the decider but illegal immigration is a huge problem for the future of the country but then again the media machine hasn't yet told me what I should be more outraged about today so... let me get back to you.

Old 01-02-2020, 04:44 PM

20,184 posts, read 23,927,594 times
Quote:

Aliens could tomorrow and kill everyone... I mean it could...

Old 01-02-2020, 04:47 PM

3,423 posts, read 3,470,622 times
Trump could lose. You know they could count all R votes as D and vis versa.

Old 01-02-2020, 04:50 PM

18,787 posts, read 7,705,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGoodTheBadTheUgly View Post
Another Yahoo pipe dream.

Quote:
With unemployment at a 50-year low and the stock market near record highs, President Trump should be a shoo-in for reelection. He’s not.
In fact, Trump could very plausibly lose in November. Perhaps by a wide margin. Here are 4 reasons why:
Breaking news from Nov. 7, 2016?

"Trump will lose the Presidential election, maybe by a wide margin!"

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies