Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2020, 09:40 PM

23,579 posts, read 12,535,636 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
The last coherent public interview for Biden was about Tara Reade.

It wouldn't surprise me if this is all an act.
It wouldn't surprise me either. A good way to dodge being prosecuted for his enriching his family, in the Ukraine, China, etc., for the past 40+ years. That may explain why his wife is so casual about his apparent mental decline.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2020, 10:06 PM

18,015 posts, read 27,463,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
What if he is just really, really stupid? Would that make a potential Joe Biden presidency any more legitimate? No normal, halfway intelligent person goes in front of a crowd and brags about children rubbing his legs, so we know there's something seriously flawed with this guy either way.

If you can't tell the difference between an elephant and a lion, I don't know what the hell he's talking about, did you watch that, come on man, I know you're trying to goad me, but I'm so forward looking to have an opportunity, to sit with the President or stand with the President in debates, there's gonna be plenty of time, and by the way, as I joke with him you know, it uh, I shouldn't say it, I'm probably gonna say something I probably shouldn't say, I am very willing to let the American Public judge my physical and menphal physical as well as my menphal, fiteniss, and and to a, make a judgement about who I am... blah blah blah.

-Joe Biden.

This is elder abuse.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:08 PM

24,409 posts, read 23,065,142 times
Obama was playing tic tac toe while his world leader rivals were playing international chess. He had his shares of F ups but he just did what he was told. I'm sure Joe Biden would also just do as he was told and any screw ups he makes will also be under orders.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:23 PM

30,976 posts, read 21,636,949 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
What if he is just really, really stupid? Would that make a potential Joe Biden presidency any more legitimate? No normal, halfway intelligent person goes in front of a crowd and brags about children rubbing his legs, so we know there's something seriously flawed with this guy either way.
Biden probably doesn't have dementia. I saw him debate Bernie and he didn't do a bad job.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:29 PM

34,279 posts, read 19,371,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StillwaterTownie View Post
Biden probably doesn't have dementia. I saw him debate Bernie and he didn't do a bad job.

Yeah, this is just another weird attempt to smear him with no actual evidence. The weird part is how many on the right seem desperate to believe it.

Old 08-05-2020, 10:36 PM

16,352 posts, read 8,095,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBouy View Post
I don’t care if he’s smart, stupid, has dementia, doesn’t have dementia, is or isn’t a horrible public speaker. I hate his policy ideas and his ideology and would never vote for him.
And he's still preferable to Trump.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:09 PM

4,523 posts, read 3,406,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump's response to this virus is what people will vote on. People are dying, unemployed and desperate. What exactly has he done for this pandemic.
Nah, rational people will vote based on what he did before COVID.

No President would have been able to handle this pandemic.

Old 08-05-2020, 11:57 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Trump's response to this virus is what people will vote on. People are dying, unemployed and desperate. What exactly has he done for this pandemic.

Keep telling yourself that.

Trump didn't create the virus, You cannot prove Joe Biden or anyone else would have done a better job than Trump did, and is doing now. People are always dying, and that will never change. Yes many are unemployed, desperate. Again, can you demonstrate what Joe Biden would have "done for this pandemic"?

Of course not. Actually Joe and the democrats are strangely very beholden to the CCP for some mysterious reason.

The pandemic response would have been handled much less aggressively than it has been, because of the democrat's soft touch, and appeasing attitude toward the CCP. That is evidenced by the dems calling Trump's initial travel ban from china, racist and xenophobic, And Nancy Pelosi calling for a block party in Chinatown, and everybody should come on down and hug a Chinese person.

Any of that ring a bell with you?

CN

Old 08-06-2020, 12:03 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,729,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Yeah, this is just another weird attempt to smear him with no actual evidence. The weird part is how many on the right seem desperate to believe it.
OK, let's skip dementia, and go strait to brain damaged. He's had a lobotomy after a stroke/aneurysm. That's nothing for anybody to be happy about, just a cold hard fact, that I wouldn't wish upon anyone.

There's evidence for that. All you have to do is google it......."Has Joe Biden had a stroke?"

Let's see how many on the left are desperate to deny it.

CN

Old 08-06-2020, 12:33 AM

24,511 posts, read 33,312,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
And he's still preferable to Trump.
Too you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies