Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-16-2020, 01:51 PM

13,310 posts, read 7,895,124 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyperthetic View Post
Some local boys were sent to my home, with a statement, which when while looking at my chair, was stated "YOU AIN'T GOING TO GET ME TO SIT ON THAT THING!" (CONSERVATIVES)

A female bureaucrat at the Rocky Mountain Laboratories, upon hearing of my "fantastic chair", insisted that I let her try it out. The next day, she called and told me to pick up my chair and remove it from the office! When I asked her why, she said diplomatically, that "It's just not me". (LIBERALS)

The scientists were apolitical. They had what I call, straight brains, while the liberals and the conservatives have what I call, strait brains. (strait brains are FK'D brains).

Next thing you know, I'll be throwing a thesis on the functionalities and dysfunctionalities, and/per their respective relationships with respectionisms. I'm saving it for an advanced day date.

More and more people are able to see Trump now.
That, of course, would be hyperthetical.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-16-2020, 01:53 PM

Quote:
That, of course, would be hyperthetical.
You bet!

Old 10-16-2020, 02:31 PM

Quote:
The

So, to stop the German problem, the Norwegians installed a knee-block to keep the Germans from sliding off their forward tilted seats. That worked beautifully, until Germans began having "knee problems" from overuse knee pressure.

https://www.city-data.com/profiles/11324
The knee block put their knees in a stasis pressure.

No alternating the pressure points was not good.

My chair alternates the pressure points up and down from the knee to lower on the leg - just by reaching for a pencil on the user's desk. Any upper movement moves the pressure points below.

Over the phone I told Peter Opsvik that I couldn't understand why he didn't see the need for alternating the pressure point, by for instance, mounting the knee cushion from a hinge like I did.

He said he thought of it but believed that that would crash the fashion barrier, which would make his chair unmarketable.

Well, he probably had that right.

My chair is probably perceive by many as a Portland Oregon during a pandemic.

My thought was that mine would adequately fill a needed niche.

Old 10-16-2020, 02:48 PM

From this day forward, I will be referring to my chair as The Pertie Lissome Chair.

It's the movement!

It's the movement!

Old 10-16-2020, 06:29 PM

1,969 posts, read 547,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frustratedintelligence View Post
I think they're just trying not to get cancelled

when the word preference outrages people.....check please...insanity has officially pressed its finger firmly on our pulse

Old 10-17-2020, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00lucky00 View Post
when the word preference outrages people.....check please...insanity has officially pressed its finger firmly on our pulse
The prefurred are merely the baldy adults.

Their prefurences are most often brought about by shaving.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 10-17-2020 at 12:50 PM..

Old 10-17-2020, 02:18 PM

Quote:

My chair is probably perceived by many as a Portland Oregon during a pandemic.
The Pertie Lissome Chair comprises the synergistics creating a user-result of a user caught between two rotating cushions, interacting, any user movement of one or the other of the cushions.

I could speak more clearly if it wasn't for Aristotle!

Who said “The whole is greater than the sum of the parts”? — SE Scholar

For me, the sum of all parts can INCREASE the whole. (especially when you add a lithe-alive person to it)

User coordination of two facing teeter-totters, thas' out!

The Pertie cushions are each independently supported and independently height adjustable.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 10-17-2020 at 03:36 PM..

Old 10-17-2020, 02:36 PM

18,161 posts, read 15,678,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bitey View Post
It's "offensive" because your moral betters SAY IT IS and no other explanation is needed. This new rule is now in effect and any attempt to seek a more detailed explanation will only confirm you're a hateful bigot.
/thread.

Old 10-17-2020, 03:04 PM

Quote:

My chair is probably perceive by many as a Portland Oregon during a pandemic.
An RML scientist, who was the Lab Chief of "Molecular Structure and Function", purchased a Pertie Lissome from me because trying it reduced his severe paining lumbar area to zero pain when sitting on it a certain way, causing the needed forward force to it.

When his university artist educated son looked at it in person, the son told him it was very artistic.

Afterward, he told me his son wasn't very artistic, though.

I'm prolly suffering from artism, myself.

Last edited by Hyperthetic; 10-17-2020 at 03:17 PM..

Old 10-17-2020, 03:15 PM

37,282 posts, read 19,301,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Absolom View Post
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2020/...-fake-outrage/

They're considering changing their name to "Newspeak."
Dictionaries change with new facts and findings, just like science. Don't create a conspiracy theory where none exists.

Better you should spend all that energy explaining how all that stuff got on Rudy's Russian laptop. That keeps you busy so the rest of us can get some work done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies