Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-17-2020, 02:50 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,959,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TXRunner View Post
Did OP see the comment in context, that might help. It was an offhand comment said in jest during the course of a rally. Kind of silly to make a story out of this. I guess people do it to Biden as well.
Geez, the poor guy can't make a joke without some dummy writing an article about it as if the comment was serious. Then someone creates a thread on it and the Trump haters pile on.

I saw that comment....it was funny, as it was meant to be. He was poking fun at all the Hollywierdos who are threatening to leave the US if he wins again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-17-2020, 02:55 PM

4,176 posts, read 4,891,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Once he is no longer president, Air Force One is not at his disposal, but I expect him to have plenty of time to leave on his own before formal state charges are brought up against him. Also, there may be other Federal charges which might be brought up even after he finagles a pardon for the more obvious crimes. The man is filthy dirty and it is not wise for him to stay within our borders after he loses the protection of the oval office.
Wow...your crystal ball is really taking you way out in left field today. Crimes....?? Charges....?? Do tell.

There's too many politicians in DC that have skeletons hiding in their closets so they aren't going to do squat to Trump whenever he leaves office and doing so will no longer benefit them politically.

Old 10-17-2020, 03:35 PM

8,505 posts, read 4,578,434 times
Trump is always talking about locking up other people that are not even currently being criminally investigated. I find this very odd given TRUMP IS THE ONE currently under criminal investigation. It would therefore seem that it is Trump who is far more likely to be the person actually locked up.

Old 10-17-2020, 03:58 PM

17,916 posts, read 24,391,999 times
I don't think he would be allowed to leave. He would land in Russia and leak state secrets to the Kremlin for cash and to "own" the libs.

Old 10-17-2020, 04:01 PM

6,740 posts, read 4,430,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starglow View Post
Wow...your crystal ball is really taking you way out in left field today. Crimes....?? Charges....?? Do tell.

There's too many politicians in DC that have skeletons hiding in their closets so they aren't going to do squat to Trump whenever he leaves office and doing so will no longer benefit them politically.

The IRS might disagree with you. His creative accounting might finally be catching up with him.

Old 10-17-2020, 04:11 PM

4,021 posts, read 1,805,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Trump says 'maybe I'll have to leave the country' if he loses the 2020 election to Joe Biden

https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...ection-2020-10

Trump loses the election and his appeal at the results. Trump, Pence and a judge board AF1. Trump resigns and Pence gets sworn in. President Pence pardons Trump for any federal charges. AF1 drops Trump in a country where he cannot be extricated. His family later follows him there.

What is the likelihood of this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyegreen View Post
Pence can't pardon trump for crimes in the state of New York.

trump will flee the country and live in exile, all his hocked mortgaged belongings will be liquidated.

His family will end up destitute. Obviously, Melania will be long gone out of his life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DorianRo View Post
We don't know how much money Trump has. LOL. Dude could be destitute in a few years once hes finally voted out and his business begin to collapse. That family spends like drunken sailors because they have never known anything BUT a life of debauchery and high end leaving. Well that can easily come crashing down when his stock drops next year.

He'll spending loads of money to stay out of jail and as soon as he can't play the "president spin" anymore those businesses of his start dropping like flies much like Trump flunk University did
Do you guys ever read your stuff? You just sound like cool-aid drinking, tinfoil hat wearing teenagers.....maybe you are, I dunno....

Old 10-17-2020, 04:17 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,556,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
Like all the liberals who said they would leave the country in Trump won. They were also just kidding around right? Perhaps this is a trail balloon for Trump. I am sure the thought has crossed his mind.

Trump made the comment and I am just asking would he actually do it.
I don't know if he will but I am sure it has crossed his mind.

Old 10-17-2020, 04:21 PM

20,702 posts, read 12,556,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipaper View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96iPFaVFPcw

The best thing Biden can do, is the let Trump keep talking. Because he's going to say something outrageous, that's going to spend a day or two in the news cycle, let him keep talking.

Old 10-17-2020, 04:27 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,012,870 times
Limbaugh is having major health issues.. I wouldn't be shocked if he passes away and Trump takes over the show if Trump loses reelection

Old 10-17-2020, 04:33 PM

6,611 posts, read 3,681,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyegreen View Post
Pence can't pardon trump for crimes in the state of New York.

trump will flee the country and live in exile, all his hocked mortgaged belongings will be liquidated.

His family will end up destitute. Obviously, Melania will be long gone out of his life.
This sounds like a possibility. He won't want to appear to be a loser...but no matter what he attempts, he will be the biggest loser.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies