Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-05-2020, 11:48 AM

8,942 posts, read 2,992,344 times

Advertisements

This guy sounds like a stark raving lunatic....he actually believes that normal black people should do and believe everything the media says and writes:

https://twitter.com/CharlesMBlow/sta...75456668979200
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2020, 05:54 PM

13,636 posts, read 21,463,621 times
Read the responses, a echo chamber of liberals who have to find a way to attack and blame others why it happened, they can't stop to think maybe they are the problem. They accuse those that don't agree with them of the very things they do

here are some replies liberals did

quote:

Toxic masculinity is pervasive...

These would be the slaves that wanted to stay on the plantation. Clearly self-hate, denial and the belief in white superiority

There's a lot of Black People invested in white patriarchy

This 56 year old white male is asking the same question about my fellow white males. I have no words.

This also proves that some BIPOC are more interested in getting a ticket to whiteness than in ensuring that ALL of our people get justice and equity. Misogyny and queerphobia is rampant among our people and it isn't mentioned enough

WHAT the hell is with white women? I am a white woman and am incredibly heartbroken at who we are. I in my heart of hearts really thought we would rise about the hate, the lies, the racism, the horrible behavior of trump. I don't even want to live in the country anymore.

The issue is an overwhelming lack of education among all Americans, Black, White, Brown, etc. Failing basic education plus a culture that gets their “facts” on social media. Evident in how this election is close when anyone with basic common sense should have voted against trump

When I was texting for Biden, I had a long chat with a Black man, who was 65 and about to retire. He said he was in a good place with the market, etc so he was fine with Trump. It was ALL about his situation. He had no concern for the greater good. It's an all about ME issue!

I was watching people vote last week as a worker, and was stunned by the number of blacks men, latinos, and asians voting for Trump. I'd really like to know why

Black men are an issue. We are in double digits voting for white supremacy! Its not ok.

Exactly. White women. AGAIN. Stop acting like the outcome is our fault. As if we failed to show up. This is on white people. Period

Black people didn’t become more racist against themselves over the past 4 years, so is it possible that black voters are just voting against the woman on the ticket? That misogyny is becoming more prevalent? Can we at least acknowledge that

What in the hell are they thinking???? Voting against their own interest. Blows my mind.

There are a lot of people (of varying races) across the country that need to be taught critical thinking skills.

The Latino male vote toxicity

there you have it liberals excuses why more didn't vote their way. Not one said "maybe we are doing something wrong". It is always someone elses fault.

Look at all they blame, the white woman or latino or black male toxicity or blacks wanting to stay on a slave plantation.

Old 11-05-2020, 09:26 PM

39,950 posts, read 26,683,731 times
It's good to see an increasing number of black men and women actually willing to think for themselves, to see who is actually working for them and making their lives better, rather than just listening to the brain-dead Democratic echo chamber that is the MSM. Good to see some walking away from the racism, bigotry and failure of the Democratic party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies