Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2020, 06:45 AM

26,028 posts, read 13,038,447 times

Advertisements

Have you noticed all the stories recently about how China has infiltrated DC?

The Eric Swallwell story is the leading story du jour on this topic, but there are several others.

Why now...after the election? Where were these Pubs and the Right leaning media in the months and weeks leading upto the elections with these stories?

I've been spouting the danger of China for at least a year, and how this election is a pivotable moment.

Fox News particulary was negligent in not making more people aware of the Chinese infiltration, and how far its gone. China is taking control of our food supply chain, after having taken control of our Pharma and med supplies.

Folks, wake up for heavens sake! China is buying up our farm lands, and food processors like crazy. You do want to eat right?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2020, 08:44 AM

24,055 posts, read 15,179,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post

The Eric Swallwell story is the leading story du jour on this topic, but there are several others.

Why now...after the election? Where were these Pubs and the Right leaning media in the months and weeks leading upto the elections with these stories?

I've been spouting the danger of China for at least a year, and how this election is a pivotable moment.

Fox News particulary was negligent in not making more people aware of the Chinese infiltration, and how far its gone. China is taking control of our food supply chain, after having taken control of our Pharma and med supplies.

Folks, wake up for heavens sake! China is buying up our farm lands, and food processors like crazy. You do want to eat right?
They also are buying ranch land on the Rio Grand for wind farms.

Perhaps all of us should stop investing in companies that do any business in China.

Old 12-09-2020, 08:45 AM

43,437 posts, read 18,540,239 times
Quote:

Because the Russian boogeyman has been used for the past 4 years with Trump.
We now have to find a new boogeyman with Biden.

Old 12-09-2020, 08:47 AM

17,874 posts, read 16,045,439 times
More clickbait, like when Trump won POTUS, there is all this stuff about him being Russia's Manchurian Candidate.

Just more smoke and mirrors from the other side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ar80sFzViw

Old 12-09-2020, 09:18 AM

43,437 posts, read 18,540,239 times
Quote:

They have been doing that for decades. Are you just now waking up to this ?
They have been on a global buying spree in many countries.

Old 12-09-2020, 09:28 AM

26,028 posts, read 13,038,447 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
They also are buying ranch land on the Rio Grand for wind farms.

Perhaps all of us should stop investing in companies that do any business in China.
I sold my only Chinese stock already, about 8 months ago, for purely political reasons.

I currently own no stock at all, just bond funds, so I'm good.

I'm also not buying a Volvo or Buick, or any other car that has a lot of CCP involvement.

It's very tough to avoid Chinese products totally, but I'm doing my level best to try.

It took America years to realize we were at war with radical Islam, so I hope we learn from that this time around. We've allowed China to take too many of our jobs and products since 1999.

We must reverse course. This is not Russia, or Iran, we are dealing with, this adversary has the ability to beat us, and they'll do it from w/in w/o firing a shot. They're buying off our politicians, and Fortune 500 leaders, one at a time.

Old 12-09-2020, 09:32 AM

18,360 posts, read 26,556,584 times
The west is making the same mistake made with the Third Reich in the 1930's. And by the time the issue can't be pushed back any longer, it will be as bloody or worse than WWII.

Old 12-09-2020, 09:57 AM

52,938 posts, read 34,785,895 times
Quote:

good points, but the bolded is inaccurate. the MSM is pretending it doesn't exist.

not a peep about this from cnn, abc, nbc, cbs, wapo, nyt, ad nauseum.

to their credit, the hill, politico, and realclearpolitics aren't ignoring it.

Old 12-09-2020, 10:05 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,312,305 times
The president of the US has many Chinese donors and ties and a bank account in China. He and his family have been doing business in China for years. He is probably indebted to them--China gave Ivanka 19 exclusive Chinese trademarks immediately after Xi was at Maralago.

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020/10/21...-hunter-biden/

Old 12-09-2020, 11:13 AM

27,726 posts, read 16,236,484 times
Its too late. Nobody noticed years and years ago? Sure they did, when they were bribed or bought or just observant. Bunch of fat pigs ready for slaughter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies