Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2021, 06:35 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,251,948 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
Can we just go back to calling boycotting, boycotting, and not cancel culture? I hate that term.
Guess I struck a nerve. Cancel Culture will stay.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2021, 06:36 AM

6,933 posts, read 2,389,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So he's not cancelled!
AM radio is not social media.

Old 01-26-2021, 06:38 AM

14,480 posts, read 11,275,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Break the rules, suffer the consequences.

This ain't rocket surgery....
I would hate to imagine what rocket surgery is.

Old 01-26-2021, 06:40 AM

7,736 posts, read 5,510,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Guess I struck a nerve. Cancel Culture will stay.

I don't think you invited it nor will you be the one to decide if it stays or goes lol.

Lindell needs to stop spreading harmful misinformation. I will boycott MyPillow until then and if I ever hear anyone say they should buy one, I will tell them that it's a terrible pillow owned by a crazy lunatic. Mike's cancelled.

Old 01-26-2021, 06:44 AM

14,933 posts, read 12,130,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Permanently banned on twitter. I know.... "their platform, they can do what they want. Free speech isn't under attack". I already have all of the Marxist talking points, so don't bother regurgitating them here.

https://news.yahoo.com/mypillow-ceo-...082300401.html

Far as I'm concerned, who needs Twitter?

It just looks to have become an unhealthy addiction for millions, IMO.,

Old 01-26-2021, 06:46 AM

33,568 posts, read 18,147,060 times
The left is full blown Communist tactics now. They are blatantly calling to cancel every TRump supporter and also want to deprogram , take away their free speech, and they are all now forming a coalition against every conservative voice including libertarians , free thinkers and anyone who does not fully agree with them.

Biden will not call out antifa as they destroy cities across America. The antifa is now calling for no borders and no countries.. this is predictable considering that the globalists want to rule.. Antifa is told what to say and they will continue to not be stopped because they are plants by the democrats.

The radicals are now making many bold moves with communist tactics to rule the common people. Anyone supporting Biden has no idea what they are really supporting.. their small view was kept on Trump for years but they are not watching what the globalists are actually doing. That shiny object of distraction was Trump as they started to censor and stifle American voices because they want one voice only.

This is totalitarianism and it is the one facet that Communists always use. Dumb people do now look at the total picture of why and what the globalists want. It is power , complete power for the government and the Communists had a saying calling their dumb supporters "useful Idiots".

The left knows what they are doing.. they always accuse the other side of what they are doing to cover themselves . They call us racists ,because they are the true racists using blacks as pawns.. The democrats are fascists , taking power through opposition of the opposing party...taking away their freedom of speech.. the democrats are all that. Anyone who supports the democrats are gullible and are being used. They too will lose their freedoms... this is not the true democrat party against the republican party anymore. It is the communist tactics against all Americans... our freedoms are being taken now and many are too stubborn to realize it. Our own FBI and CIA are also corrupt .

Do you really want opened borders now with a pandemic? We now have a deadlier strain that is spreading now of Covid. Is this the time to welcome caravans and stop deportations? Our president is to protect and defend us.

It will be months before many can even get a vaccination. We are fortunate to have a vaccine but many are still vulnerable to getting sick. With many more illegals coming over here will spread the virus as they are gathered together in caravans and many will be sick. Biden did the wrong thing stopping the wall from being built.. it is all political with the dems... they don't care one bit about Americans or their safety.

Old 01-26-2021, 06:47 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
So he's not cancelled!
Yea, did someone say 'irony'?

Old 01-26-2021, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtypirate View Post
I don't think you invited it nor will you be the one to decide if it stays or goes lol.

Lindell needs to stop spreading harmful misinformation. I will boycott MyPillow until then and if I ever hear anyone say they should buy one, I will tell them that it's a terrible pillow owned by a crazy lunatic. Mike's cancelled.
So what harmful misinformation would that be?

No first hand experience with My Pillows, but if I were inclined to buy one, your so called advice about doing so wouldn't dissuade me from doing so. I wouldn't be looking at Mike Lindell as the "crazy lunatic".

Old 01-26-2021, 06:49 AM

26,212 posts, read 19,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
So what harmful misinformation would that be?

No first hand experience with My Pillows, but if I were inclined to buy one, your so called advice about doing so wouldn't dissuade me from doing so. I wouldn't be looking at Mike Lindell as the "crazy lunatic".
I'm sure he has evangelicals and people like the OP who are rushing out to buy his pillow as a sign of support for his attempts to persuade an outgoing President to declare martial law and overturn an election.

Old 01-26-2021, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
Break the rules, suffer the consequences.

This ain't rocket surgery....
So what rules did he break? Other than expressing his conservative values. ( love of country, family, faith, appreciating his good fortune). Oh yeah, he is a Trump supporter....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies