Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2021, 11:47 AM

2,942 posts, read 1,637,367 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
The GOP remind me of a dog chasing it's tail, they are not getting anywhere in supporting Donald Trump!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp
Democrats are the dog's chasing their tails. They just won't give up talking talking talking about Trump ALL THE TIME. It's like they are obsessed with the guy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2021, 06:02 PM

6,735 posts, read 4,413,618 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That's backward. The election of Biden was about Trump. Votes for Trump were about policy.

Forget about policy. When they rolled out that golden idol of Trump. I dont think he realized how many votes he lost when that happened.

Old 03-01-2021, 10:58 AM

22,923 posts, read 15,477,951 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbdwihdh378y9 View Post
That's backward. The election of Biden was about Trump. Votes for Trump were about policy.
I think you're onto something here the election of Biden was about Trump who had no feck'n recognizable policy other than "I'm not Obama" to lay claim to.

He wore that one out within the first year.

Old 11-14-2023, 11:54 PM

3,698 posts, read 1,361,449 times
Lol, this thread didnt age well.

https://twitter.com/KanekoaTheGreat/...62334019772778

Old 11-15-2023, 06:58 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,531,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phinneas j. whoopee View Post

Quote:
20-year Fulton County Election Official Susan Voyles Says Test Ballots Counted In Georgia

"This is the part that I am just so sure of. I think that some of the TEST BALLOTS from prior to the election made their way into these batches."

"These are so clean, these are pristine. These are almost immaculate... I could tell that these had been printed... 107 of them all had this little eclipse for Biden... Every vote on every ballot, both sides, even soil and conservation, was exactly the same."

Old 11-15-2023, 08:55 AM

10,830 posts, read 4,506,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
The GOP remind me of a dog chasing it's tail, they are not getting anywhere in supporting Donald Trump!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

yet he wins all polls by such a margin the the DNC is using every tactic to subvert democracy and keep him off the ballot (which has lost every constitutional challenge for the exact same reasons in every opinion to date - all by obama judges because they know, if they rule the wrong way, its an immediate reversal)

so no sale.

as much as I would like to see another nominee, the will of the people IS speaking.

Old 11-15-2023, 09:19 AM

7,908 posts, read 3,450,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post

20-year Fulton County Election Official Susan Voyles Says Test Ballots Counted In Georgia

"This is the part that I am just so sure of. I think that some of the TEST BALLOTS from prior to the election made their way into these batches."

"These are so clean, these are pristine. These are almost immaculate... I could tell that these had been printed... 107 of them all had this little eclipse for Biden... Every vote on every ballot, both sides, even soil and conservation, was exactly the same."
So they test ballots using all Biden votes? Kind of shows you their bias right there. Reminds me of when news stations used to get caught calling races early, sometimes even before voting started, and it would always be called for the democrat. Then they'd say "oh that was just our test graphic". All test graphics showed the dems winning? Why would that be?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies