Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 11:34 PM

13,711 posts, read 9,235,353 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
Perhaps you can explain how conservatives are silencing their opposition. Personally, I love freedom of speech, and I love it when the far left crowd explains their bad ideas in detail. It saves me the trouble of explaining why far left ideas are terrible and bad for America. There's nothing greater than watching your opponent defeat themselves

The right shuts down free speech, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
I love freedom of speech, and I love it when the far left crowd explains their bad ideas in detail. It saves me the trouble of explaining why far left ideas are terrible and bad for America. There's nothing greater than watching your opponent defeat themselves

Then you understand exactly how we feel every time Donald Trump opened his mouth.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2021, 03:04 AM

7,685 posts, read 13,144,504 times
ANTIFA, here is it's true meaning.
A- Another
N- None
T- Thinking
I- Imbecile
F-For
A- Anarchy

Old 07-21-2021, 05:14 AM

3,226 posts, read 1,606,559 times
What happened to the Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018?

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-...l/6054/actions

Old 07-21-2021, 06:48 AM

I'd like to see all of they faces (ANTIFA members) when arrested and published. This way perspective employers can look them up and refuse to hire them. I don't ever want to work side by side with a trouble makers and someone hates our country.,

Old 07-21-2021, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Price View Post
I can get with this. Why don't right wingers call themselves " The real Antifa?"...

That would probably be the best weapon against so called "antifa" if you ask me...
Maybe because it's NOT the right wingers who are burning police stations, hospitalising innocent elderly folks, taking over whole sections of leftist run cities, disrupting public highways, attacking folks for their political beliefs. And the list goes on and on.

Old 07-21-2021, 08:04 AM

37,217 posts, read 19,210,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussiehoff View Post
Apologies if this has been covered. I couldn't find anything.

The Lincoln Project have certainly outdone themselves in this sickening video comparing the great men who defeated hitler, with the fascist criminal gangs terrorising cities across America in recent times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xtLXDTxJsA

Hard to imagine they could go any lower.
Looks spot on to me. From the Oxford Dictionary:

An·ti·fa
/ˈan(t)ēˌfä,ˌanˈtēfə/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a political protest movement comprising autonomous groups affiliated by their militant opposition to fascism and other forms of extreme right-wing ideology.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies