Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2021, 12:24 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,369,447 times

Advertisements

Maxwell is going to find herself suicided before its all said and done.

Oh, and does anyone else find it very interesing that Jack Dorsey stepped down as Twitter CEO "immediately" right when this trial is getting started? I wonder if Dorsey is fueling up his private plane to make a run for some island country.

Old 11-30-2021, 05:27 AM

10,593 posts, read 4,122,205 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank DeForrest View Post
The Prosecutor is the daughter of James Comey, the judge a recent Schumer/Biden appointee, the venue doesn't allow cameras. The fix is in, I wouldn't expect anything meaningful to come from it.
Yep. This just screams of corruption and one giant cover up.

Old 11-30-2021, 05:27 AM

26,056 posts, read 13,059,419 times
I don't think our corrupt legal, political & media scum are capable of bottling this all up forever.

When 4 witnesses start to speak out, leaks will likely occur, from what is said inside the courtroom.

Or, the Judge could prevent the naming of names, by ruling it as immaterial to this trial.

If the 4 witnesses get angry at the Judge for silencing them during this trial, & they could speak out afterwards...book deals? Pay-to-say interviews?

The dirt could fly after the trials are done, but maybe not during the trials.

If bad things start happening to multiple witnesses at that point, the public outcry could become too loud to ignore. It could spiral out of control, and more victims could start naming names too.

Maxwell has stayed quiet thus far, because she thinks she is going to go free. If she's conviced & sentenced to a real federal prison, (not some country club prison) then she could start naming names....until she is cancelled.

I wonder if the lawyers for the witnesses will ask for Epstein's videotapes to be viewed, & entered as evidence? I suppose the reply to that query will be "there are no videotapes".

I'm sure a replacement operation for Epstein's & Maxwell's is already up, & running.

Last edited by beach43ofus; 11-30-2021 at 05:42 AM..

Old 11-30-2021, 05:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergun View Post
Followed by a fatal skydiving accident!!
Heck, I won't be surprised if Epstein is still alive and they masterminded the whole thing up.

Old 11-30-2021, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I don't think our corrupt legal, political & media scum are capable of bottling this all up forever.

When 4 witnesses start to speak out, leaks will likely occur, from what is said inside the courtroom.

Or, the Judge could prevent the naming of names, by ruling it as immaterial to this trial.

If the 4 witnesses get angry at the Judge for silencing them during this trial, & they could speak out afterwards...book deals? Pay-to-say interviews?

The dirt could fly after the trials are done, but maybe not during the trials.

If bad things start happening to multiple witnesses at that point, the public outcry could become too loud to ignore. It could spiral out of control, and more victims could start naming names too.

Maxwell has stayed quiet thus far, because she thinks she is going to go free. If she's conviced & sentenced to a real federal prison, (not some country club prison) then she could start naming names....until she is cancelled.

I wonder if the lawyers for the witnesses will ask for Epstein's videotapes to be viewed, & entered as evidence? I suppose the reply will be that query will be that "there are no videotapes".

I'm sure a replacement operation for Epstein's & Maxwell's is already up, & running.
There will be no public outcry. Let me just say, out of all the people I know, only one (who is actually a Trump hater and Biden supporter ) knows anything about Epstein and thinks he was killed. Everyone else I know either are totally ignorant, or just don't care.

Old 11-30-2021, 06:27 AM

9,529 posts, read 5,327,259 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by springfieldva View Post
Nah. I think that people know that if Ghislane was going to come out with any bombshells about famous people she would have already done that as part of a plea deal.

It's all so murky and long ago that nothing is going to come of it. A bunch of fat cat elites preyed upon underage no names on an exclusive sex island. It sounds like a badly written movie.
There's a documentary on Netflix on this whole mess. I do think she lured these young women for Epstein (her behavior 'hiding' in NH is sure an indication).

But what my husband and I have discussed (and which no one really wants to address) is that these young women, after their first encounter, knew what was going to happen going forward. And they kept going back. And where were their parents? It's no excuse but at some point they seemed to be 'willing.' This is just an observation and I am not excusing Epstein or Maxwell in any of this...and of course, there are the 'customers.' Clinton being one, Prince Andrew another......I don't think Alan Dershowitz was involved physically and even Trump has decried this whole thing, at one point saying something to the effect that Epstein 'like them much younger that I do.' He distanced himself from Epstein for this reason (no matter what you think of this or Trump.).

Old 11-30-2021, 12:44 PM

25,668 posts, read 17,436,640 times
There are some people with tin foil hats that are in full operation.

The evidence against Maxwell is solid, the witnesses are queued up, and she will go to prison for a long time. Trump and Clinton are both implicated along with Alan Dershowitz and some other high profile people.
Clinton does not need to be destroyed - he is already irrelevant - but Trump could easily be damaged in all this. Personally, I hope so. The GOP needs a different face at its front, and if he goes down in a ship with a Democrat crew, so much the better.

The relationship and history of Epstein and Maxwell is fully discussed in the book, The Spider.

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...-barry-levine/

Old 11-30-2021, 12:48 PM

37,298 posts, read 19,309,083 times
Bill Clinton, Donald Trump, and Prince Andrew all flew the friendly skies with Epstein, according to his pilot.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/30/us/gh...lot/index.html

Old 11-30-2021, 12:49 PM

25,888 posts, read 16,605,708 times
She’s not implicating anyone because she’s still alive. No point in even paying attention to this.

Old 11-30-2021, 01:15 PM

22,039 posts, read 9,628,525 times
I think they are going to try to not differentiate between the multiple trips that Clinton took and the mostly likely one trip that Trump took. Keep wondering why they are trying her...to smear Trump maybe?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies