Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2022, 07:31 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,167,279 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Hopefully there is a telephone number you can all dial into with your credit card in order to donate to the ongoing investigation of the "big steal".

Please contribute handsomely.
Why is wanting to ensure that our elections are secure a bad thing? Elections are the most fundamental component of our government. They're what defines our system as one run by us, and not some dictator or royal family.

If we don't have clean elections, we have NOTHING.

Even and especially if you don't believe there's anything to find, you shouldn't have any reason whatsoever to challenge or chastise those who want to look. There's nothing wrong with thinking that they're wasting their time, but it's theirs to waste, and in case you'll respond to that with a comment about the cost to the taxpayers, again, this is THE MOST fundamental aspect of our republic and if there's ANYTHING which is worth spending some taxpayer money on, it's election transparency.

Old 02-03-2022, 08:53 AM

2,358 posts, read 1,160,652 times
Makes an excellent case for going back to in-person voting with ID.

Old 02-03-2022, 10:55 AM

26,017 posts, read 19,001,548 times
Won't change anything. But it would be nice to be able to say to the rather dull folks who believe everything was totally honest and legit, "See. We told you."

Old 02-03-2022, 12:31 PM

3,989 posts, read 6,591,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post
Why is wanting to ensure that our elections are secure a bad thing? Elections are the most fundamental component of our government. They're what defines our system as one run by us, and not some dictator or royal family.

If we don't have clean elections, we have NOTHING.

Even and especially if you don't believe there's anything to find, you shouldn't have any reason whatsoever to challenge or chastise those who want to look. There's nothing wrong with thinking that they're wasting their time, but it's theirs to waste, and in case you'll respond to that with a comment about the cost to the taxpayers, again, this is THE MOST fundamental aspect of our republic and if there's ANYTHING which is worth spending some taxpayer money on, it's election transparency.
Who said ensuring elections are secure is a bad thing? I certainly didn't and I don't need a civics lesson from you on the importance of clean elections.

When claims of stolen elections are CONTINUALLY proven to be false or exaggerated - it becomes a FOOLS errand. I sincerely doubt if the scenario was flipped you'd be on here praising the ongoing waste of dollars and resources on investigating non-existent fraud.

Old 02-03-2022, 02:39 PM

19,914 posts, read 9,469,827 times
I have purposely refrained from posting about my belief that the election was stolen because until there was sufficient proof, my thoughts were only my beliefs based on common sense and being very puzzled by the complete cessation of vote counting in the middle of the night in several key states; and the fact that others came forward with reports of "suspicious" events either through personal experience or in seeing some suspicious videos increased my skepticism. However, suspicions are NOT proof, and so I refrained from joining the chorus of those who insisted that the election was stolen. Another reason I refrained from voicing my opinion was because "what good would it do at this point?" (And I still think that.)

However, IF this movie shows indisputable proof that the election was indeed stolen, I will make my opinion that this was the worst case of fraud in U.S. history known, and I will contribute whatever I can without going to broke to cause everyone in the top ranks of the Biden Administration to be out of a job as soon as possible. (And putting those people in prison who were directly involved would be too good for them.)

Last edited by katharsis; 02-03-2022 at 03:46 PM..

Old 02-03-2022, 03:37 PM

22,218 posts, read 19,524,553 times
A felon who committed campaign fraud has a movie accusing someone else of Election Fraud. Ahhh...

Old 02-03-2022, 03:44 PM

19,914 posts, read 9,469,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
A felon who committed campaign fraud has a movie accusing someone else of Election Fraud. Ahhh...
IF the proof is there on film, what difference does it make who filmed it or brought the film to someone's attention? That is, of course, if it is obvious that the film was not "created" or doctored in some way -- in other words, that it was not faked. (Always a concern since computers have enabled such "creative editing".)

Old 02-03-2022, 04:31 PM

33,595 posts, read 18,229,483 times
The Fraudsters used office building addresses. One home address had 50 people sending in ballots. Yeah, sure, no fraud at all. More votes in some areas than registered voters. Some 300% more votes than registered voters. Of course the leftiest bullies intimidated the judges to even look at the fraud. Look what the leftists did to Barr, Guiliani, Roger Stone and Manafort. No wonder they were scared to look. This is what communists do . Intimidate so no real truth can be said.

Old 02-03-2022, 04:41 PM

10,183 posts, read 7,841,547 times
Trump is a very smart man. He's said so many things that have turned to be true. He knew the left cheated and I have no doubt. This is just how the left are. They are cheaters and liars and deniers. They have no morals.

Old 02-03-2022, 04:58 PM

18,520 posts, read 9,204,671 times
If Trump had won, no one on the Right would be claiming fraud. They’re only claiming fraud because Trump lost.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies