Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2022, 08:34 PM

8,387 posts, read 2,997,434 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
So I guess you don’t venture very far. 1/2 the country voted for Biden.
Half the country wouldn’t and didn’t vote for Biden. And you know it. Biden couldn’t draw a crowd to his own funeral. It would be a no show. No one is interested in Biden. No one likes him. No one trusts him.

Old 02-04-2022, 09:26 PM

6,769 posts, read 3,390,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
If Trump had won, no one on the Right would be claiming fraud. They’re only claiming fraud because Trump lost.
And by the same token, why do the Democrats want to change the voting laws in states that they WON?

Why? Because they know the next election in 2022 and 2024 will have the most oversight and scrutiny in history, and their chances of pulling another rabbit out of the hat are slim and none.

Their only chance is to have elections that require no registration, no ID, no deadlines, no nothing. Wipe your butt and mail it in and they'll count it for the Democrats.

Old 02-04-2022, 09:41 PM

32,161 posts, read 15,149,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WK91 View Post
The election was absolutely rigged and everyone knows this, including the Democrats. The state run DNC media can keep running story after story saying that there is no proof, but it will never change anyone’s mind.

You are either very angry about the rigged election, or you are happy that your side won the rigged election and they did whatever it took to win.

I blame Republicans for letting it all happen. I believe there was a faction of Republicans who were also complicit in helping the Democrats rig the election. Members of this faction? People like Lindsay Graham, Mitch McConnell, and yes, Mike Pence.
I'm still trying to understand how so many republicans won on the same ballot if it was rigged. Don't you think they all would have lost. This is why, this rigging, is not believable.

Old 02-05-2022, 02:40 AM

2,047 posts, read 865,401 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinytrump View Post
So I guess you don’t venture very far. 1/2 the country voted for Biden.
Lol, not body travels more than me. I travel coast to coast and everywhere between every day. And I’m telling you, nobody likes Biden! I’m not saying that’s definitive proof that the election was rigged, I’m just saying nobody is crazy about Biden.

As for the notion of the election being rigged? At the very least, all the major entities of social media and media alike, did absolutely everything in their power to censor and control the information flow. That in itself is rigging. The censorship, threatening and control of thought, really needs to stop in this country. If I had control of major platforms, I would never seek to censor opposing views.

Old 02-05-2022, 03:43 AM

16,180 posts, read 6,930,483 times
If you can tolerate the math check out Bobby Piton on Election integrity.

An Absolutely fascinating, intelligent and articulate human being.
We the American Voters have been had.

Old 02-05-2022, 04:18 AM

38,650 posts, read 26,444,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
He used a "straw donor" to circumvent campaign contribution limits to Wendy Long's Senate campaign. That is fraud....

And most of the men that signed the Declaration of Independence, a document that states "all men are created equal," owned slaves.

That fact that they lived contrary to their ideals doesn't change the document or the words it contains.

The movie is either factual or not based on what's in the movie.

Given that last minute changes to voting procedures all but insured cheating of this sort, I won't be surprised if the film is a proverbial smoking gun.

It also won't surprise me if the LSM continues to ignore evidence of cheating and the social media monopolies ban its mention.

It's just where we are.

Old 02-05-2022, 05:41 AM

9,576 posts, read 7,379,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
I'm still trying to understand how so many republicans won on the same ballot if it was rigged. Don't you think they all would have lost. This is why, this rigging, is not believable.
It was "selective" rigging, they didn't want to make it too obvious!

Old 02-05-2022, 05:43 AM

2,358 posts, read 1,160,652 times
The important question is: how the eff can anyone on either side claim to know if an election was an entirely fair one?
If you've personally witnessed every ballot counted in all 50 states and did the count on your own calculator, please describe that experience in a hundred words or less.
A video of ballot dumping doesn't inspire much confidence in "the system".

Old 02-05-2022, 05:44 AM

23,861 posts, read 24,167,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Conservatives don’t think like liberals. If I knew Trump won by election fraud I’d say it loud and clear. Because if one side is allowed to cheat so should the other. Too many Liberals don’t care that there was election fraud.

I haven’t heard anyone on the left including here on CD say they believe there was election fraud and/or there’s no way in hell some career loser that no one was interested in could get anywhere near that many votes. Not that it hasn’t happened. I sure there are libs that believe there was election fraud.
There are Democrats who know what's up. They're just being quiet because everything's so tribal right now.

"A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone and online survey finds that 65% of Likely U.S. Voters believe that wider use of mail-in voting will lead to more cheating in elections, including 51% who say it’s Very Likely."

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub..._more_cheating

Old 02-05-2022, 05:46 AM

15,357 posts, read 12,678,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSweettea View Post
Lol, not body travels more than me. I travel coast to coast and everywhere between every day. And I’m telling you, nobody likes Biden! I’m not saying that’s definitive proof that the election was rigged, I’m just saying nobody is crazy about Biden.

As for the notion of the election being rigged? At the very least, all the major entities of social media and media alike, did absolutely everything in their power to censor and control the information flow. That in itself is rigging. The censorship, threatening and control of thought, really needs to stop in this country. If I had control of major platforms, I would never seek to censor opposing views.
you met 100 million people last year?

Your small sample size is hilarious. No wonder you people don’t believe he won.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies