Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-09-2022, 08:19 AM

7,554 posts, read 5,806,330 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Who said ensuring elections are secure is a bad thing? I certainly didn't and I don't need a civics lesson from you on the importance of clean elections.

When claims of stolen elections are CONTINUALLY proven to be false or exaggerated - it becomes a FOOLS errand. I sincerely doubt if the scenario was flipped you'd be on here praising the ongoing waste of dollars and resources on investigating non-existent fraud.
Can you point me to a case where the court actually considered the evidence and didn’t just dismiss the case? There is a huge difference between proven and dismissed.

Old 05-09-2022, 08:38 AM

28,343 posts, read 16,466,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfire600 View Post
Can you point me to a case where the court actually considered the evidence and didn’t just dismiss the case? There is a huge difference between proven and dismissed.
Many (most?) of the cases were not dismissed for reasons of standing or latches.

Old 05-09-2022, 08:50 AM

22,132 posts, read 9,699,520 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooligan View Post
LMAO. No, it didn't prove anything.

Just like my predicition in the other (now locked) thread on this in the elections sub-forum, it's long on innuendo, assumptions and "questions". EXTREMELY short on anything that actually constitutes evidence of any wrongdoing - let alone wrongdoing on a scale that would tip the election.

Glad I didn't pay money to see it!

I couldn't help but notice that, while lauding Gregg Phillips' "election investigation" 40-years of experience, no one brought up VoteStand and Phillips' claimed proof of 3M+ illegal votes from the 2016 election that he has still failed to deliver.
Your post proves that you didn't watch it. You say NOTHING that indicates that you did.

Old 05-09-2022, 08:55 AM

22,132 posts, read 9,699,520 times
Hmmm....

Wisconsin Election Commission Takes Down Voter Roll List and Voting History of 7.2 Million Voters After Release of “2000 Mules” Documentary

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-documentary/

Following the release of “2000 Mules” last week something peculiar took place in Wisconsin. The Wisconsin Election Commission (WEC) took down its voter roll list of all the 7.2 million names on the state’s voter rolls....

Old 05-09-2022, 09:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
Your post proves that you didn't watch it. You say NOTHING that indicates that you did.
I watched it. What about my post "proves" I didn't? It seems you really struggle with understanding what "proof" means. I brought up that they did NOT mention Phillips' last, and spectacularly failed, foray into US election integrity. Is that right or wrong?

How about this, professor:

Just one of the other "issues" that was pointed out in the movie was that the "mules" were wearing latex gloves, Phillips' asserts that the pattern of glove wearing started just after an indictment of ballot harvesters in AZ getting busted via fingerprints - however, the indictment of those two ladies in Yuma says nothing about fingerprints.

Another example is a GA primary voter whose cell phone allegedly "lives" in SC (whatever that means), but voted in the GA primary. They automatically assume that lady is not a valid GA voter, thus is evidence of a fraudulent vote, without providing any actual evidence to back up that claim.

Your assumptions about me are just as off base as your assumptions about the 2020 election, apparently.

Old 05-09-2022, 09:05 AM

26,243 posts, read 19,163,723 times
Quote:
Many (most?) of the cases were not dismissed for reasons of standing or latches.
Two main reasons:

1) The judge refused to hear any such case because he/she is a leftist. And leftists are not interested in justice, only results.

2) The judge was a spineless jellyfish who knew validating such claims would cause a rash of the kind of terrorist activities that had taken place the previous summer.

Old 05-09-2022, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Two main reasons:

1) The judge refused to hear any such case because he/she is a leftist. And leftists are not interested in justice, only results.

2) The judge was a spineless jellyfish who knew validating such claims would cause a rash of the kind of terrorist activities that had taken place the previous summer.
Stunningly inaccurate, and also doesn't address the original question. Several cases - to include cases in PA and MI where Rudy himself was physically in front of a judge - were dismissed due to lack of credible evidence.

Old 05-09-2022, 09:24 AM

26,580 posts, read 14,517,870 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
Two main reasons:

the average price for an attorney in the US is $360 an hour. get 10 friends to pitch in $40 each and hire a lawyer for an hour to explain to you why the cases were dismissed.

Old 05-09-2022, 10:20 AM

37,963 posts, read 17,959,904 times
Quote:
I watched it. What about my post "proves" I didn't? It seems you really struggle with understanding what "proof" means. I brought up that they did NOT mention Phillips' last, and spectacularly failed, foray into US election integrity. Is that right or wrong?

How about this, professor:

Just one of the other "issues" that was pointed out in the movie was that the "mules" were wearing latex gloves, Phillips' asserts that the pattern of glove wearing started just after an indictment of ballot harvesters in AZ getting busted via fingerprints - however, the indictment of those two ladies in Yuma says nothing about fingerprints.

Another example is a GA primary voter whose cell phone allegedly "lives" in SC (whatever that means), but voted in the GA primary. They automatically assume that lady is not a valid GA voter, thus is evidence of a fraudulent vote, without providing any actual evidence to back up that claim.

Your assumptions about me are just as off base as your assumptions about the 2020 election, apparently.
None of this matters. What does matter is the fact that mules were followed using geo tracking which matched the videos showing the same person going to multiple ballot boxes and stuffing ballots in them. Not doing it once mind you, but on video doing it different times.

Which anyone would know had they watched 2000 Mules. Why don't you tell us when you watched it?

Deflect from that.

Old 05-09-2022, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveshiscountry View Post
None of this matters. What does matter is the fact that mules were followed using geo tracking which matched the videos showing the same person going to multiple ballot boxes and stuffing ballots in them. Not doing it once mind you, but on video doing it different times.

Which anyone would know had they watched 2000 Mules. Why don't you tell us when you watched it?

Deflect from that.
As I've already stated, I watched it. See post #99.

Last edited by hooligan; 05-09-2022 at 11:22 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies