Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-04-2022, 02:55 PM

23,861 posts, read 24,125,811 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uconn97 View Post
Who said ensuring elections are secure is a bad thing? I certainly didn't and I don't need a civics lesson from you on the importance of clean elections.

When claims of stolen elections are CONTINUALLY proven to be false or exaggerated - it becomes a FOOLS errand. I sincerely doubt if the scenario was flipped you'd be on here praising the ongoing waste of dollars and resources on investigating non-existent fraud.
I don't think you understand the challenges and how they proceeded as well as you think you do. You're leaning so far into the mainstream bullsnot narrative, you're about to fall into it.

Your attitude in the first comment I replied to said everything about what you know regarding the challenges to the election. It was the entire reason for my response. I don't really care that you believe what you believe - a lot of people do, and I understand why. It was that attitude. It's annoying, mostly because you think you know more than you do.

Old 02-04-2022, 02:55 PM

22,194 posts, read 19,476,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by katharsis View Post
Yes, I know that is what Politico and some others claim, but I was watching the reporting, and although votes might have continue to be counted, updates as to the totals of some states, as reported by news reporters, stopped for a while.

And although this might not have much or anything to do with it -- I am skeptical of almost everything being reported these day, it was claimed that at least in some cases, it was mail-in votes that caused the delay.

And, again, this might have NOTHING to do with it, but I think the makers of "2000 Mules" might disagree.
https://www.worldtribune.com/trump-o...thing-say-now/
It was said WEEKS before the election that mail in ballots could delay some of the vote totals being released due to when main in votes can be processed and counted. In some cases the mail in ballots were not even able to be processed until after the polls closed.

In other states they were processed ahead of time and as a result counted first. This is part of the reason why Biden lead early in the night in states like Texas and Ohio and as the Election Day tally came in Trump took the lead and won.

Old 02-04-2022, 03:09 PM

13,212 posts, read 21,839,752 times
Quote:
Yes, I know that is what Politico and some others claim, but I was watching the reporting, and although votes might have continue to be counted, updates as to the totals of some states, as reported by news reporters, stopped for a while.

And although this might not have much or anything to do with it -- I am skeptical of almost everything being reported these day, it was claimed that at least in some cases, it was mail-in votes that caused the delay.

And, again, this might have NOTHING to do with it, but I think the makers of "2000 Mules" might disagree.
https://www.worldtribune.com/trump-o...thing-say-now/
So with the dozens of debunked fraud claims, what makes this one different?

Why did it take 15 months for these videos to appear?

How do they know they were authentic?

Why were they not taken to law enforcement, the media, Sydney Powell, Rudy Guiliano, even Trump himself the MINUTE they were found?

Where did the ballot stuffers supposedly get the ballots of registered voters? How did they forge the voter's signature? Did they trigger duplicate-ballot errors? If not, why not?

And the big question, how does anyone know who they voted for? After all, it's been mainly Trumpers who've been caught cheating in 2020.

Old 02-04-2022, 03:46 PM

8,343 posts, read 2,970,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
If Trump had won, no one on the Right would be claiming fraud. They’re only claiming fraud because Trump lost.
Conservatives don’t think like liberals. If I knew Trump won by election fraud I’d say it loud and clear. Because if one side is allowed to cheat so should the other. Too many Liberals don’t care that there was election fraud.

I haven’t heard anyone on the left including here on CD say they believe there was election fraud and/or there’s no way in hell some career loser that no one was interested in could get anywhere near that many votes. Not that it hasn’t happened. I sure there are libs that believe there was election fraud.

Old 02-04-2022, 03:48 PM

Quote:
No surprise, but --

YouTube has removed the trailer for this. Wonder why?
They should rename themselves “TribeTube”.

Old 02-04-2022, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
So you admire convicted felons of campaign fraud. Not very patriotic if you ask me.
Only a complete moron could believe Bye-Done legitimately got that many votes. I’d put my money on this convicted felon. Care to wager?

Old 02-04-2022, 04:21 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,744,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post
How did the polls fare in 2016 with Hildebeast?
They were a lot closer.

Old 02-04-2022, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Only a complete moron could believe Bye-Done legitimately got that many votes. I’d put my money on this convicted felon. Care to wager?
You're damn straight I'd wager. I say there was no wide-spread fraud by Democrats in the election that would have swayed the vote. You say there was, but you have NO PROOF so far.

So in order to win, you have to prove it. We need a timeframe for this. You've already had over one year, so I'll give you another year. We will arrange a private betting service to administer the bet and hold each person's money in escrow. When the time is up, if you have legitimate proof accepted by a high court or the DOJ that Trump actually won the election, you win. Otherwise, I win. 10 grand sound good?

Old 02-04-2022, 04:27 PM

25,776 posts, read 18,840,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
When the time is up, if you have legitimate proof accepted by a high court or the DOJ that Trump actually won the election, you win. Otherwise, I win. 10 grand sound good?
You know that is never going to come to pass... not because it didn't happen, but because the deck is stacked. If you ever saw the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire" and the smoking scene, you'd understand what is going on right now.

Old 02-04-2022, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
You know that is never going to come to pass... not because it didn't happen, but because the deck is stacked. If you ever saw the movie "Mrs. Doubtfire" and the smoking scene, you'd understand what is going on right now.
Good lord you people are obtuse.

IF YOU CAN'T PROVE IT, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN. PERIOD.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies