Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-29-2022, 05:03 AM

1,692 posts, read 1,535,806 times

Advertisements

Cawthorn claims DC is really a lot like the "House of Cards"...

Cawthorn claims people in DC have invited him to orgy, done cocaine in front of him - The Hill

Old 03-29-2022, 05:33 AM

4,052 posts, read 2,741,902 times
This might be the one thing he said that I'd be inclined to believe has a grain of truth to it.

Old 03-29-2022, 06:24 AM

20,135 posts, read 16,239,324 times
This guy is at the top of my list of people I hope don’t return to DC. Perhaps he ought to be asking himself what unspoken message he is sending out about himself that would make others think it’s okay to do this stuff around him or invite him to participate. Since one if flat out illegal and the other carries huge social stigma, generally participants limit invitations to only those they are fairly certain will say yes. Most people, even young people, have never been offered a chance to do either of those things.

Old 03-29-2022, 06:30 AM

6,033 posts, read 2,274,731 times
He didn't name them so I assume these people are the real power brokers within his party.

Otherwise, I think he would have rolled in front of the first microphone he could find to inform us of these "Evil Elites".

Old 03-29-2022, 06:31 AM

18,663 posts, read 8,426,779 times
not exactly ”snorted cocaine with me”....he said he saw them do it right in front of him

Old 03-29-2022, 07:52 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,696,239 times
Big surprise here! LOL

i would be more surprised if someone was trying to claim this kind of stuff did not go on in DC today!

Old 03-29-2022, 09:00 AM

15,949 posts, read 12,349,083 times
Human nature. There's the public image people have versus the type of life they actually live. It's one reason the ruling class always do the opposite of what they tell everyone else.

Humans are going to do what their impulses drive them to want if they think they can get away with it.

Old 03-29-2022, 09:43 AM

1,517 posts, read 544,737 times
When in Rome ....

Old 03-29-2022, 10:52 AM

19,790 posts, read 12,348,288 times
Aww, he got invited to an Eyes Wide Shut party. It would be his initiation to join the Club and he would be on a hidden camera and beholden for life.

Old 03-29-2022, 10:58 AM

15,120 posts, read 8,698,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
This guy is at the top of my list of people I hope don’t return to DC. Perhaps he ought to be asking himself what unspoken message he is sending out about himself that would make others think it’s okay to do this stuff around him or invite him to participate. Since one if flat out illegal and the other carries huge social stigma, generally participants limit invitations to only those they are fairly certain will say yes. Most people, even young people, have never been offered a chance to do either of those things.
I will say this … the sentiments you express here certainly have assisted in the establishment of the cesspool that we have in Washington DC, and the unfavorable environment that is created which discourages anyone from coming forward to expose such things. But I will tell you this … the picture of the world you are attempting to paint here for everyone simply does not exist, and it’s not even remotely close to reality. But it is a classic example of destroying the message by marginalizing the messenger.

An “unspoken message he is sending out”? Really? Come on now. How do you make such a wild claim about “most young people ….. blah, blah, blah” ? How about acknowledging the rather rare and atypical nature of a person of that age even being an elected official in Washington DC in the first place? And from what shielded and naive world must one come from to have no knowledge whatsoever of the long and shady history of deviate behavior and widespread corruption that exists within the halls of power in Washington DC? Maybe I have an advantage of having been born there, and worked as a federal contractor for almost two decades, but frankly, I don’t think that is necessary for being adequately informed.

Listen, what he is speaking about here happens to reflect the extremely mild end of misbehavior compared to much more severe and depraved behaviors which have previously been revealed and ignored in similar fashion. The truth is, such sexual deviancy and illegal drug use, among a variety of other “blackmail-able” events is the second most common method of controlling ‘elected officials’ …. with the first most common approach being bribery. And the history goes back decades, while the misbehavior reaches to the very top levels of government, law enforcement and the judiciary. And when I say the very top, I mean the VERY TOP. It’s like the Mafia, or a violent street gang … you either engage in the activities required of its members, or you don’t remain a member very long. Those that play ball, are allowed to stick around, and get full support, while those who don’t, just disappear in the next election cycle, or find themselves falsely accused of the very behaviors they refuse to participate in, and publicly ruined. There exists a monstrous system of control, and it’s tentacles reach widely. Why do you suppose we see these “career politicians” re-elected decade after decade, spending virtually their entire lives basically running on the same promises to fix what they never fix? How do all of these clowns become multimillionaires on a public servant salary?

What do you think the Jeffery Epstein and his Lolita Express, and the rather noteworthy passenger lists which included such names as Bill Clinton, Prince Andrew, among many many other prominent figures was all about? For all of my inadequately informed conservatives out their who have been perplexed over how the “conservative” Chief Justice of the US Supreme Court would break from the right, and side with the leftist liberals on important matters before the court …. Epstein’s passenger list included the name John Roberts, and names like the Constitutional legal expert, Alan Dershowitz, as just another example. So, being invited to a little Washington DC adult sexual party with booger sugar on the menu is a rather mild, first stage induction into the club, if truth be told, compared to being invited to a “Pizza Party”, or traveling to Jeffery’s Orgy Island to engage in the abuse, molestation and murder of underage girls, dontcha think?

Never heard of Pizza Gate? Oh yes, the big conspiracy theory thing, huh? Pay no attention to that, but one little interesting tidbit of information which I’m sure is “purely coincidental” is that this Pizza Joint named Comet Ping Pong, frequented by such notable figures as Hillary Clinton and Barrack Obama, alleged to have run a child sex trafficking operation, serving the Washington DC power elite, was visited by a disturbed fellow who went there to investigate these internet rumors, armed with an AR15. He was arrested on weapons charges, and while prosecutors recommended an 18 month prison sentence for the guy, a tough DC judge decided to sentence him more than double that, to 4 years.

Guess who the judge was in that 2016 case? Judge Ketanji Brown Jackson! You know, the lady nominated for the SCOTUS, who has recently been criticized for her rather strange record of sentencing convicted child predators to absolute minimum sentences, often well below prosecutorial recommendations?

Oh yes, everything is just a big coincidence …. a big conspiracy theory … nothing to see here, let’s just move along now, right?

Wrong. What we actually have is a power structure comprised of the most despicable, filthy rotten scoundrels, criminals, child molesters and murderers, which have infiltrated every level of power whose members are protected and every adversary destroyed. And this has been in operation for your entire lifetime.

The only thing new here is the level of hubris now being displayed by their lack of concern for engaging in efforts to hide it any longer. And because they have become so brazen, there is simply no excuse for anyone remaining unaware of their atrocities.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies