Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2022, 12:36 AM

19,468 posts, read 15,349,862 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No you don't otherwise you would say. Why don't you educate me with what you think woke is. Can you please do that.
If this helps at all, I myself first heard of the term "woke" from Cathy Areu, God help my soul. (And I'm not organizedly religious, just to clarify.) Oh, how I long for the days back when I was blissedly unaware of the term "woke."
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2022, 06:04 AM

4,609 posts, read 2,325,984 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by branDcalf View Post
What do people expect? Women obviously suck at being women so marketers have to get men to act as pretend women.

^^^ This. Women can't even win Woman of the Year awards now because we suck so bad.

Old 04-04-2022, 06:14 AM

21,380 posts, read 8,006,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
Grooming indeed. Which is go to prisons stuff.

OTOH I never see anyone who does this sick stuff advocate for 6-year-olds getting drivers licenses, voting, buying alcohol or tobacco, getting married, entering into contracts, and all the other stuff reserved for adult decisions.

My own view is nobody should be allowed to start this process until at least age 30. Not that common sense has any place in this fanaticism.
They are more concerned about the kids sexuality than if the kids can read or count.

It's disgusting.

Old 04-04-2022, 06:21 AM

1,866 posts, read 941,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PegE View Post
You males gloating over males impersonating women are as pathetic as the transvestites you're cheering on.

I find it funny that biological males are now destroying feminists in nearly every women's sport and will smash all of their records. I wonder if the leftists will ever notice the immense irony & contradictions in their support for both feminism and transgenders?

Old 04-04-2022, 06:06 PM

12,765 posts, read 3,009,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Well I don't see women doing anything about it. Don't you think that's a bit odd, they are just getting bulldozed over by men again. Crickets.
What can the average woman do about it, Einstein? What can you do about all the things going on in the world that you don't approve of? Not a whole lot.

Old 04-04-2022, 06:12 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,334,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elan View Post
Well I don't see women doing anything about it. Don't you think that's a bit odd, they are just getting bulldozed over by men again. Crickets.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
I find it funny that biological males are now destroying feminists in nearly every women's sport and will smash all of their records. I wonder if the leftists will ever notice the immense irony & contradictions in their support for both feminism and transgenders?
Bingo

Old 04-04-2022, 10:18 PM

9,500 posts, read 2,939,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingsToValhalla View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Bingo
While the feminist activist who decried how women are being held back and how men has a better advantage and more rights then women and are fighting for women’s rights etc…. While leia Thompson single handle ruined women’s sports, the feminist who said they will always fight for women remains silent. Be careful women, they may get promoted ahead of you because they are the new sjw preference

Old 04-05-2022, 02:03 AM

12,765 posts, read 3,009,311 times
The real irony is none of you boasters has had the balls to call out men who use women's sports as the losers they are. Obviously they couldn't win against other men.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies