Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2022, 10:12 AM

1,866 posts, read 941,106 times

Advertisements

South Park did a parody of this nonsense a few years ago...

Go, strong woman, go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URz-RYEOaig
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2022, 10:15 AM

15,953 posts, read 12,361,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwatted Wabbit View Post
They are absolutely insane, fanatics, like a religious kook who has to pin your ears back about coming to Jesus or whatever their branch is.

These freaks are 1% or the population, trans this trans that, they need deep therapy instead of people allowing and encouraging their disorders to flourish and spread like cancer.

Cultural grooming is all it is. It's "trendy" to say one is transgender right now. People say lots of things but then end up changing 3 months later. It's a dangerous line to say that a kid is doing something trendy to say they should start delaying puberty and taking hormones to change their gender.

It's all simply insane in my mind that people actually rationally support this stuff especially with minors only around the age of puberty. It doesn't come close to embracing the "science" one bit.

Old 04-03-2022, 10:36 AM

8,156 posts, read 3,621,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
I love how the trans was spiking it on the women and dominating them.

Total ownage. Take it ladies.
Hey ladies! Anything you can do men can do better.

Old 04-03-2022, 10:41 AM

3,660 posts, read 3,806,354 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
It will be interesting when women's boxing has a transgender vs a biological woman. It will literally be sanctioning of a man by biology beating on a woman.

And when it happens most will stay silent afraid of being called a bigot toward transgender people, just like what happened to the woman's swimming team.
It already happened in MMA. The woman got a skull fracture and concussion.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.spo...kull-mma-fight

Old 04-03-2022, 02:14 PM

78,933 posts, read 61,126,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRob4JC View Post
I guess men make the best women in the sports world.

The ads that get me are the equality ads - where it says women make up 40% of the participants in college sports - and because of that alone, they should get equal notice. That's not how it works. You need to put out a product that deserves more attention. I don't know... stop taking money from the men's programs and generate your own income if you want true equality.
I find it odd that they try to shame MEN for not watching womens sports as if it's somehow our obligation and not oh women not watching sports as much.

There are plenty of interesting womens sports, it's *entertainment* after all.

The womens (and mens) sports that suffer the most generally have unlikeable stars and do things to turn off the public interest. The WNBA would be a poster child for that.

Old 04-03-2022, 03:06 PM

9,508 posts, read 11,275,289 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sholomar View Post
Cultural grooming is all it is. It's "trendy" to say one is transgender right now. People say lots of things but then end up changing 3 months later. It's a dangerous line to say that a kid is doing something trendy to say they should start delaying puberty and taking hormones to change their gender.

It's all simply insane in my mind that people actually rationally support this stuff especially with minors only around the age of puberty. It doesn't come close to embracing the "science" one bit.
Grooming indeed. Which is go to prisons stuff.

OTOH I never see anyone who does this sick stuff advocate for 6-year-olds getting drivers licenses, voting, buying alcohol or tobacco, getting married, entering into contracts, and all the other stuff reserved for adult decisions.

My own view is nobody should be allowed to start this process until at least age 30. Not that common sense has any place in this fanaticism.

Old 04-03-2022, 03:14 PM

63,919 posts, read 46,913,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
They just never stop, do they? It's like they get a thrill at provoking people.

But I suppose it's basic marketing 101 (no such thing as bad publicity for the most part). It's probably the same reason why social media personalities say and do controversial things, whatever attracts most attention and publicity.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/adid...222654912.html
I saw one of the Kardashian sisters promoting a prescription migraine medication on HULU, last week.

Crap like this reminds me to get off my butt and leave the room when ads are playing.

Old 04-03-2022, 04:27 PM

15,572 posts, read 10,586,171 times
I am woman hear me roar, what a fricking joke.

Old 04-03-2022, 04:33 PM

9,322 posts, read 6,454,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
...Open file 'BOYCOTTED COMPANIES'...type in Adidas...click save...print file.

Another day in WokeMerica.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
LOL. They are faking Woke - To make a buck from a few trans, who want to beat girls in sports, while their penis is swinging in their shorts. Look at me, everyone. Weee.

Ugly Sneakers, Over Priced - China Crap.
I never understood the appeal of Addidas. When I was younger and brand conscious, I gravitated towards Reebok and Nike.

Old 04-03-2022, 06:07 PM

12,765 posts, read 3,009,311 times
You males gloating over males impersonating women are as pathetic as the transvestites you're cheering on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies