Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2022, 12:38 AM

16,818 posts, read 8,800,472 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vector1 View Post
Lets assume for the sake of argument, "Biden was never duly elected", which implies fraud.
Fine.
Other than moaning about it on a public forum, what have you done since then to this very day, to personally insure election integrity?

I ask mainly because you are buying into the same MSM narrative that come this November, things will be different.
Wait, what?
Obviously, if the (D's) have just infiltrated a presidential election, what makes you think they cannot effect House & Senate races in 2024?

If the Democrats (and the aligned powers that be) could steal the election, what makes you think the will of the people will not be subverted again?

What if anything are you prepared to do about it, other than type on your keyboard, pontificating, rather than insuring it does not happen again?
^

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhodyRepub View Post
Um, actually all of that is embarrassingly wrong.

See, not only have local Republicans in multiple states passed laws already to secure election integrity; but the mainstream media has been full on freaking out about it day in and day out.

So you're either deaf, dumb, and blind - or just trying to instigate a useless argument over a reality that does not exist.

Either way, epic fail.
For those who may have missed it, the OP cut off a part of my post, and ignored the part I have bolded above.

In reality this individual does not realize we are somewhat on the same side, but they are only willing to type their feelings on a keyboard. However, I doubt they have called their local, state or federal elected officials. Nor have they signed up to be an election volunteer, poll watcher, or anything else tangible.

Sure, point out how you think the system is corrupted, but what are you prepared to do about it?

Maybe Connery can get through better than I can;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ALcqt6GMhM

Old 04-04-2022, 01:03 AM

7,557 posts, read 11,629,871 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87112 View Post
How do you explain looking at his watch during the burial of the 13 soldiers that died in Afghanistan.
Remember when Trump was president he went to Europe to attend one of the war memorial events and it was raining outside so he did not attend he was major A Hole for that. This clip is nothing Biden is saluting with his eyes closed he is not sleeping. Republicans are 100% using the same playing they used when Obama was president they are trying to max nothing 30x worse than it really is here is clip to prove my point

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MWxq80oze0&t=398s

Old 04-04-2022, 01:41 AM

41,015 posts, read 18,358,570 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trentcr View Post
This smear has been done before.

But hey, cheap shots for the blind partisans are easy.

Oof.
He’s not called Sleepy Joe for nothing, lol.

Old 04-04-2022, 05:59 AM

30,431 posts, read 12,025,886 times
Quote:
I don't even have to get in to all the shenanigans that happened on election night - and the fact that my wife and I looked at each other with knowing horror as the polling sites all closed down mid-count in swing states at like 1 in the morning. At that moment we knew what was happening.
That would be interesting but it never happened. It was one of those lies spread after Trump lost. One polling spot in Atlanta had a pipe burst. There are dems and GOP at every vote count site. You just can't get away with what you allege.

It was obvious that the voter fraud chatter was baloney when Giuliani did his presser with that probably drunk woman who claimed to have witnessed voter fraud while working at Dominion. Then it turned out she was a temp for a day and could never have had access to what she had claimed. This was their star witness and she clearly was lying. And 50 plus court cases thrown out. The conservative SCOTUS saying to to even looking into the cases brought before them.

Quote:
The NY Post released the Hunter Biden laptop story. The Mainstream Press dismissed it as "Russian Disinformation". About one tenth of Biden voters said this story would have swayed them to either stay home, or vote Trump.
The media should have reported it. Look Trump won because of Comey announcement of reopening the Clinton investigation right before the election. In razor close races you can point to any one thing and make whatever correlation you want. But once again no proof of election fraud.

Bottom line is. The left claimed Hillary Clinton was the most qualified candidate ever. It should not have come down to a razor thin margin against a novice politician. Trump was an incumbent. He should have coasted to reelection against geezer Biden.

Its like a Super Bowl where the heavily favored team loses due to a questionable call at the last minute. Did they really lose due to that call, or did they under-perform and deserve to lose?

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 04-04-2022 at 06:15 AM..

Old 04-04-2022, 06:24 AM

30,431 posts, read 12,025,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Yep, my exact reaction. I work third shift and I was off that night so I was wide awake watching when Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Georgia and North Carolina simply stopped counting just before 1:30am. And of course Arizona called Oatmeal with a fraction of the votes counted. I said to myself "there is some B.S. shenanigans going on here."

Trump won.
Arizona did not call the election for Biden with a fraction of votes counted. States do not do that. Fox News called it for Biden with 73% of the vote in. Not a fraction.

If you are going to push the voter fraud angle. At least use whatever facts that exist. Not made up nonsense. This is again why I am not buying the voter fraud chatter. Given a chance to prove it all we get is recycled lies.

Fox News defends calling Arizona for Biden after pushback from Trump team

Last edited by Oklazona Bound; 04-04-2022 at 06:37 AM..

Old 04-04-2022, 06:43 AM

59,555 posts, read 27,711,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklazona Bound View Post
That would be interesting but it never happened. It was one of those lies spread after Trump lost. One polling spot in Atlanta had a pipe burst. There are dems and GOP at every vote count site. You just can't get away with what you allege.

It was obvious that the voter fraud chatter was baloney when Giuliani did his presser with that probably drunk woman who claimed to have witnessed voter fraud while working at Dominion. Then it turned out she was a temp for a day and could never have had access to what she had claimed. This was their star witness and she clearly was lying. And 50 plus court cases thrown out. The conservative SCOTUS saying to to even looking into the cases brought before them.

The media should have reported it. Look Trump won because of Comey announcement of reopening the Clinton investigation right before the election. In razor close races you can point to any one thing and make whatever correlation you want. But once again no proof of election fraud.

Bottom line is. The left claimed Hillary Clinton was the most qualified candidate ever. It should not have come down to a razor thin margin against a novice politician. Trump was an incumbent. He should have coasted to reelection against geezer Biden.

Its like a Super Bowl where the heavily favored team loses due to a questionable call at the last minute. Did they really lose due to that call, or did they under-perform and deserve to lose?
"That would be interesting but it never happened"

Videos DISproves your claims!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies