Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2022, 08:40 AM

1,904 posts, read 1,054,837 times

Advertisements

Tough Guy Joe Biden,

Acting like the Mobster he is,
'Seizing money belonging to Russian Billionaires' for his own gain.
LOL...i'd say president Joe has a good chance of joining Kennedy and Lincoln alumni!
  • Do you think Dementia Joe has gone too far?
  • What will the Retaliations be?

LINK

If only we get lucky.....!

Go Get um Joe....~

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2022, 08:44 AM

"I say to the corrupt leaders who bilked billions of dollars off this violent regime, NO MORE!"

"We're coming after your ill-begotten gains" !

LOL... when he gets busted this year, JB is gonna commit Harri Cari~...

Old 04-28-2022, 08:48 AM

4,552 posts, read 4,086,827 times
I think all these actions, sending billions to Ukraine during a war, sending weapons to Ukraine during a war, Sanctions in retaliation to a war, stealing Russian citizen's money during a war, ALL of this will destroy relations with Russia going from here out.

To do what? Try to stop them from winning in Ukraine? Won't happen. Russia is on the other side of the planet, it has nothing to do with us. Infact they've been our allies many times in the past. See civil war and them keeping Europe from invading during that time etc.

Ukraine needs to stop using civilian housing for bunkers getting civilians killed. And the world needs to let Russian and Ukrainian military just battle this out. MOST of the world agrees with this by far. India china etc.

Old 04-28-2022, 08:52 AM

26,188 posts, read 19,128,007 times
If the US were to invade Canada, should Oprah Winfrey have her 2.7 billion dollars seized?

Old 04-28-2022, 08:53 AM

9 posts, read 5,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeNigh View Post
I think all these actions, sending billions to Ukraine during a war, sending weapons to Ukraine during a war, Sanctions in retaliation to a war, stealing Russian citizen's money during a war, ALL of this will destroy relations with Russia going from here out.

To do what? Try to stop them from winning in Ukraine? Won't happen. Russia is on the other side of the planet, it has nothing to do with us. Infact they've been our allies many times in the past. See civil war and them keeping Europe from invading during that time etc.
The worry is it puts Russia at NATO’s border. And it seems like Russia nostalgic for a Soviety REunion and salivating at NATO countries.

So it’s it sort of does involve the US. Damned if you do damned if you don’t. Let them win, Russia is at NATO’s doorstep and with no reaction from the world, especially the US, it can see that as “I can do whatever I want”. NATO is invaded, Article 5 is invoked, and now we HAVE to be involved directly.

Old 04-28-2022, 08:58 AM

9 posts, read 5,150 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
If the US were to invade Canada, should Oprah Winfrey have her 2.7 billion dollars seized?
Depends. One can argue that our billionaires have influence on our government, and they do. But Russian Oligarchs are different in that it would be like if Bezos and Musk having positions in government, and they got their money and power from doing power moves after the previous government. So it would make sense to take Opera’s money if she was say, Secretary of State and we were invading Canada and slaughtering it’s people(I know we invaded Iraq and it was unjust but nobody batted an eye sadly).

Old 04-28-2022, 09:00 AM

47,071 posts, read 26,170,053 times
Quote:
Russia can put their army back in their pants at any time. Then we can discuss relations.

Old 04-28-2022, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
I'm sorry but YES~!

LOL

Quote:

Ukraine needs to stop using civilian housing for bunkers getting civilians killed. And the world needs to let Russian and Ukrainian military just battle this out. MOST of the world agrees with this by far. India china etc.
Indeed you are correct~~

BUT IT ALL GOES to prove my point from a previous thread...
https://www.city-data.com/forum/polit...-mth-make.html
Joe Biden has been compromised and is being 'Extorted by Crooked Ukraine'...
JB is such a dope; he literally doesn't know what he's doing in any given moment.

The powers that be, are gonna CRUSH HIM !

...and now he's coming after the wrong crowd~

Old 04-28-2022, 09:44 AM

4,538 posts, read 1,888,213 times
He’s sending Corn Pop and his bad boys to collect

Old 04-28-2022, 09:46 AM

6,416 posts, read 4,143,523 times
LOL temporarily embarrassed millionaires crying for Russian billionaires.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies