Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-17-2022, 06:42 PM

53,414 posts, read 35,124,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkHammer View Post
Because racist Xoe could care less when an angry black man mows down white people.
^ correct answer.

Old 05-17-2022, 07:06 PM

8,108 posts, read 10,715,317 times
You know why.

8 year old Jason Sparks, who loved baseball, and was just attending a Christmas Parade with his family, was not worth Biden's time.

Old 05-17-2022, 07:16 PM

26,717 posts, read 15,269,300 times
Biden is not a uniter, he is a divider.

Buffalo is a tragedy where he can take the evil event and sharpen it as a political attack weapon against FoxNews, Trump, conservatives, etc.

What would he do at Waukesha? Point out how the liberal equity bail reform had deadly consequences?

Old 05-17-2022, 07:16 PM

35,476 posts, read 17,391,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
https://news.yahoo.com/chicagos-797-...033718680.html

I think it was good that Joe went to Buffalo to honor those who were gunned down by a deranged gunman, who killed 10 Americans.

But, why did Joe, and the uber-leftists, ignore all the Americans that were gunned down in Chicago in 2021?

An average of 15 per week died in Chicago, for the entire year, mostly African-Am's...Joe was MIA.

Joe & his uber-left puppetmasters couldn't care less about black lives, just black votes. That's why they patronize African-American's.

Where was Joe and the uber-left after the Waukesha tragedy?

Joe Biden & the uber left only care about themselves, their power, & their wealth. They think African-American's are too dumb to see through their patronizing ways.
Let's go Brandon! I mean, "go", both to Waukesha and back to Delaware.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I have some bad news for Joe & his racist radical leftist pals...African-Americans see right through you.
I wish you were right but black lives matter only when the killers are white cops doing their jobs.

Old 05-17-2022, 07:29 PM

10,051 posts, read 9,565,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
That's as good a definition as any I suppose. But does that mean that Biden is also on his way to Orange County, California, which had a mass shooting the same day as Buffalo, and there were 5 victims (as I recall - it's not on the news much any longer) with 1 death? And he barely mentioned the Christmas Parade massacre in Wisconsin (6 killed, 60+ injured), let alone going there. Why? Because it didn't fit is agenda of "white supremacy" since it was a black perpetrator against mostly whites.

It's simple - Biden has become racist in the past 3 or 4 years to fit the left agenda and hope for more votes. He tries to lay the blame for the Buffalo massacre on all whites when he mentions "white supremacy", when in fact it's fewer than one in a few million.

Just because a DA "weighed in" on the difference in Buffalo and Waukesha doesn't mean it's true. I seem to remember the guy said he was out to kill white people. Waukesha County is 93% white and less than 2% black, so there's a pretty good chance he was targeting whites. Weren't 2 of the Buffalo victims white?
True. He’s actually a former DA who is now a defense attorney, who even stated he hasn’t seen all the evidence.

Old 05-17-2022, 09:39 PM

14,342 posts, read 4,677,064 times
Remember the parade killer in Wisconsin where a killer killed 6 people with his car ?

And NYC subway train shooting?

Where was Biden?

Old 05-17-2022, 10:43 PM

4,709 posts, read 5,031,173 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
That's as good a definition as any I suppose. But does that mean that Biden is also on his way to Orange County, California, which had a mass shooting the same day as Buffalo, and there were 5 victims (as I recall - it's not on the news much any longer) with 1 death? And he barely mentioned the Christmas Parade massacre in Wisconsin (6 killed, 60+ injured), let alone going there. Why? Because it didn't fit is agenda of "white supremacy" since it was a black perpetrator against mostly whites.

It's simple - Biden has become racist in the past 3 or 4 years to fit the left agenda and hope for more votes. He tries to lay the blame for the Buffalo massacre on all whites when he mentions "white supremacy", when in fact it's fewer than one in a few million.

Just because a DA "weighed in" on the difference in Buffalo and Waukesha doesn't mean it's true. I seem to remember the guy said he was out to kill white people. Waukesha County is 93% white and less than 2% black, so there's a pretty good chance he was targeting whites. Weren't 2 of the Buffalo victims white?
His comments were grotesque. "People who are saying these two events are similar know nothing about the dynamics of either one. Also, I know nothing about the dynamics of either one. But still, you need to trust me when I tell you that one is way, way worse than the other."

What an amoral turd. Hey Bucher, you complete jackass, they're similar because they're both cases where innocent Americans crowded together for basic life activities and got mowed down by a madman. And you sit here lecturing us about "dynamics," which you then admit you have no relevant knowledge of.

Old 05-18-2022, 03:24 AM

6,352 posts, read 3,533,994 times
Biden understands that the Democrats are “all in” on people of color and white people who hate themselves and their country.

Biden also understands that any white person who loves his country, and has any self esteem whatsoever, considers the Democratic Party to be their true enemy.

So there is no point in Biden trying to reach out across the aisle, because he can never reach those white people.

His goal is to try and turn some people of color back to the Democrats who have escaped the plantation.

Old 05-18-2022, 03:44 AM

7,648 posts, read 3,730,518 times
lunchbox joe has spent a lifetime pandering to a certain group. why would now be any different?

Old 05-18-2022, 04:16 AM

16,286 posts, read 7,022,720 times
Joe Biden goes to Buffalo, but ignores Chicago & Waukesha...why?

The Democratic Party finds simplicity in keeping racial divisions alive
but calling for all people to come together and pray for peace is their impossible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies