Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2022, 02:06 PM

7,817 posts, read 2,903,503 times

Advertisements

The other day it was handing over domestic medical rule to the vampire like WHO. Of course, most of the Lefties dismissed that as "conspiracy theory" - even though the amendment proposed by "President" Biden was posted on the UN's own website.

And now we have this beautiful rhetoric from our would be overlords:

Quote:
As World Economic Forum head Klaus Schwab proclaimed that “the future is built by us” at the opening of the annual Davos gathering, two other European elites declared that the global energy crisis is a “transition” that will be “painful” for most, but should not be resisted by nations tempted to preserve their own sovereignty over the “global agenda.”

German vice-chancellor Robert Habeck spoke about the energy crisis, warning that governments of individual nations should not seek to protect their own citizens, but instead follow “the rule of the markets”.In other words, countries need to fall into line with the globalists’ ‘Great Reset’ agenda

During another discussion, Norwegian finance CEO Kjerstin Braathen described global energy upheaval as a “transition” while admitting there will be mass shortages and economic hardship, but claiming the “pain” is “worth it.”
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...-nation-states

Funny about that last one. Didn't "President" Sleepy McMumbles state something quite similar just yesterday?

But it's not all purposefully coordinated.

It's not meant to summon up a globalist hegemony over the lives of average citizens in independent nation states.

It's not all about sick, twisted, elitist control.

Oh no, not at all. What are you, some kinda racist insurrectionist?

WAKE UP. It's OK for those on the Left with some sense remaining to admit you've been wrong about all of this. Their time is running out, and they're swinging for the fences.

Unfortunately, we are the target.

America First. Now More Than Ever.

Last edited by RhodyRepub; 05-24-2022 at 02:14 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2022, 02:18 PM

8,630 posts, read 10,157,980 times
We should never subjugate ourselves to global authorities and groups like the World Economic Forum. Their global interests positively impact everyone BUT you and I. The biggest losers in their Stakeholder Capitalism are workers like you and I.

Old 05-24-2022, 02:26 PM

29,830 posts, read 24,922,073 times
What they really means is, don't resist the communist transition... The nail that sticks up gets whacked.

Do the right thing America. They can whack a few, but not the whole shebang. Time for the cowards to take a seat and let the patriots take it from here.

Old 05-24-2022, 02:38 PM

9,102 posts, read 6,327,077 times
Schwab and the Germans are using the global economy to achieve what Hilter failed to achieve with WWII. The Germans must be stopped at all costs. Germany is a continual source of evil from the days of Karl Marx to this present day.

Schwab's father was a close ally of Adolf Hilter.

https://www.australiannationalreview...chwabs-father/

Last edited by AtkinsonDan; 05-24-2022 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: Added link to verify assertion

Old 05-24-2022, 02:46 PM

52,287 posts, read 52,723,379 times
I don't know who these people think they are.

Old 05-24-2022, 02:51 PM

9,102 posts, read 6,327,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
I'd be willing to wager that Klaus Schwab thinks of himself as God.

Old 05-24-2022, 02:53 PM

29,830 posts, read 24,922,073 times
Quote:

You're not even supposed to know who they are. Thankfully, their favorite tool to push propaganda on young impressionable minds (social media) spilled the beans. They are probably going to have to remove and replace Klaus Schwab because too many people figured out who he is and what he is all about.

Old 05-24-2022, 02:57 PM

43,132 posts, read 18,298,681 times
Quote:
They are the movers and shakers. They are the ones with money and influence.
They are the power behind the puppets called "Presidents" of their countries.

Still think NWO is a conspiracy theory ?

Old 05-24-2022, 02:58 PM

43,132 posts, read 18,298,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
You're not even supposed to know who they are. Thankfully, their favorite tool to push propaganda on young impressionable minds (social media) spilled the beans. They are probably going to have to remove and replace Klaus Schwab because too many people figured out who he is and what he is all about.
If they are not afraid to come out and talk about it openly now then they have the power and influence in place to do it.

Notice we're fighting Russia and taunting China....2 countries that are still not onboard with NWO.

Old 05-24-2022, 02:58 PM

7,381 posts, read 3,539,248 times
Quote:
well Klaus is the son of a Nazi. i guess the apple didn’t fall far
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies