Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-30-2022, 07:29 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,488,320 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
Imagine having someone deposit that sticky mess inside the most private, intimate part of your body. Eeewwwww!!!
sounds like you don't like sex.

Old 06-30-2022, 07:40 PM

30,902 posts, read 33,008,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
So what are you trying to say? That a woman shouldn't use birth control if a man won't? Do you not see how counterproductive that type of petty juvenile behavior is?
Nope. It is hard to have a conversation with you when you're so consistently jumpy and hostile.

Nope, that is absolutely not what I said.

Old 06-30-2022, 08:00 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erieguy View Post
Once again, sOOO many women disagree with you. Hence another reason why they prefer a man not use a condom.
You have experience with this sticky icky stuff inside you?

Old 06-30-2022, 08:03 PM

14,267 posts, read 6,958,342 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
Comparing a man's complaint about the mess inside a condom vs the mess inside a woman that can sometimes keep dripping for 2 days. Whatever.

Old 06-30-2022, 09:02 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansible90 View Post
You have experience with this sticky icky stuff inside you?
Nope, I’m not a woman…and as I said, many women sOOO disagree with you.

Old 06-30-2022, 09:05 PM

41,016 posts, read 18,213,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by InformedConsent View Post
So what are you trying to say? That a woman shouldn't use birth control if a man won't? Do you not see how counterproductive that type of petty juvenile behavior is?
Bingo…perfect example of cutting one’s nose to spite their face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by workingclasshero View Post
…and they must not know how babies are made.

Old 07-01-2022, 06:51 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DK736 View Post
Because you came off pretty ignorant about it. "Snip your junk! Go adopt or freeze sperm if you want a baby later on! Otherwise stop crying!" Yeah, great logic. To sit there and still act like snipping should be the way to go is a bit much.

Look, if guys wanna do that, then by all means, go for it. That's a choice they'll have to make. As for your response to my other part of the comment, it can be successful if both parties are actually serious about it. If not, then they deal with the consequences. You know the saying "you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make them drink?" Well, same logic applies here. If someone wants to think with what's in their pants instead of what's in their head, that's their own fault.

Interesting how me and many of my other friends, including those who are married and don't want kids yet, can do this, and be successful. Maybe people like you need to stop making excuses, and starting being held accountable for your life choices.
Really? You asked the question: What happens if they decide down the road they want kids? Then what?
My response was just logical. If one has already been sterilized, adoption is about the only choice left if you change your mind. I guess for men one could try a reversal. If one had forethought they would freeze their gamates. I dont see what is ignorant about that. You didnt answer my question, what do you think happens if one is sterilized and then changes their mind later?
I'm not sure why you act like I think its the way to go. Your question was after the fact?

Also not sure what excuses you think I'm making or why you are so upset about what others choose for their BC or how they manage their own reproduction. Or why you think I'm not accountable for my life choices. I chose to have 2 kids, then I chose to have a tubal ligation because I chose not to have any more kids. It was a wonderful decision.

Quote:
then they deal with the consequences.
LOL. Thats exactly what I said about getting a vasectomy. I guess its ok when you say it but its ignorant when I say it, huh? Typical of those who think other peoples reproduction is their business.

Old 07-01-2022, 06:55 AM

36,529 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tribecavsbrowns View Post
I hear the opposite. I hear people popping champagne over men choosing to sterilize themselves, acting as if these men cured cancer or something. I have no children, by the way.
Thats what I'm hearing. I think there are two posters who seem vehemently opposed to young men taking control of their own reproduction.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:08 AM

89,026 posts, read 44,840,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Nope. It is hard to have a conversation with you when you're so consistently jumpy and hostile.

Nope, that is absolutely not what I said.
Jumpy and hostile? You just can't refute what I've said. lol

It makes NO sense whatsoever for women who don't want to get pregnant to not use birth control because of the idiotic "but what about men, why don't they have to use birth control" excuse. That's possibly the most self-defeating, self-hating thing I've ever heard women say. And there are quite a few saying exactly that in these threads.

Old 07-01-2022, 07:18 AM

30,708 posts, read 79,820,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AguaDulce View Post
I didn't know they made actual condoms with sizes like extra small, small, medium, etc.

Were these joke condoms?
I do not think so. They were int he pharmacy and toiletries area. I had not seen this before either, although I have seen extra large.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies