Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-02-2022, 07:26 PM

7,502 posts, read 6,312,543 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
Well I thought it was something new. Was I ever wrong. I saw her on TV hinting at her becoming the next president her big smile melted when everyone went silent. Yes she laughed but this time some of her laughs were a little different than the usual Hyena sound. Turns out this was an old repeat. I was listening as I was posting about it and I couldn't take it anymore she did more laughing than anything else.

She repeats everything when she gets big claps from idiots who like her. But then its usually when she is complaining about something to do with race and being poor. That woman has no clue what being poor is and everyone is a race.

The first time I saw her on TV after sippy cup biden got elected I though she was security the way she dressed and was standing position behind him.

I can't believe she is married with two children. They must have both been high when they married.

LMAO
Glad you gave report, I was worried about you.

Old 07-02-2022, 07:27 PM

3,365 posts, read 1,259,137 times
Somehow I read this as Kevin Hart at first, then realized they were talking about a bigger joker.

Old 07-02-2022, 07:36 PM

8,016 posts, read 5,895,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staystill View Post
Well I thought it was something new. Was I ever wrong. I saw her on TV hinting at her becoming the next president her big smile melted when everyone went silent. Yes she laughed but this time some of her laughs were a little different than the usual Hyena sound. Turns out this was an old repeat. I was listening as I was posting about it and I couldn't take it anymore she did more laughing than anything else.

She repeats everything when she gets big claps from idiots who like her. But then its usually when she is complaining about something to do with race and being poor. That woman has no clue what being poor is and everyone is a race.

The first time I saw her on TV after sippy cup biden got elected I though she was security the way she dressed and was standing position behind him.

I can't believe she is married with two children. They must have both been high when they married.

She managed to give up the stoner grind to get married, amazingly. But the kids were his from a previous marriage.

I cannot imagine anyone outside of Willie Brown that would be so desperate to finish the deed inside her. Her "O-face" is probably something akin to The Joker's smile, complete with her trademark cackling.

Easily the dumbest politician in the history of our country. She's an absolute idiot.

Old 07-09-2022, 05:26 PM

2,760 posts, read 1,248,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketchikanite View Post
She’s all chits and giggles. So glad she’s there to push Biden’s clown car towards the nursing home…
LMAO I can just see them doing that with Biden tooting the horn on his silly clown car. Especially after the recent video of him do a false clap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern man View Post
Glad you gave report, I was worried about you.
I wouldn't miss the reactions here about watching giggles for anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntwrkguy1 View Post
She managed to give up the stoner grind to get married, amazingly. But the kids were his from a previous marriage.

I cannot imagine anyone outside of Willie Brown that would be so desperate to finish the deed inside her. Her "O-face" is probably something akin to The Joker's smile, complete with her trademark cackling.

Easily the dumbest politician in the history of our country. She's an absolute idiot.
I knew there was something familiar about that smile and the slightly tilted head and body just like the joker. I couldn't place who it was until now. Her body actually does move like the Joker's did.

Yep so far no one can beat her record of being an idiot.

Old 07-09-2022, 05:29 PM

2,760 posts, read 1,248,901 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doc1 View Post
I didn't watch.

Did she repeat the same point over and over and over?
She laughed repeatedly and non stop. The interviewer stopped laughing but everytime he asked her another question she would laugh again. Mostly when she has no answer. Except when she talks about racism and change the laws then starts cracking up again. How the freaking hell other than being so stupid did she make it this far.

Old 07-09-2022, 05:29 PM

50,572 posts, read 47,408,055 times
Pray Biden doesn't go down or this mess is our POTUS by default. Think about that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies