Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-14-2022, 07:30 PM

17,553 posts, read 9,354,476 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
My point is that Israel didn't like the deal but never offered any other solution.
The Solution is clear - Sanctions against Terrorist Iran was working.
Unfortunately TeamObama and now TeamBiden (which ARE the same Team ) are convinced that supporting the Islamists like Iran & the Muslim Brotherhood against Israel and the Sunni Arab Nations is the path in the Mid-East. Iran has Proxies all over the World destabilizing other Nations — they do this with support from American Leftists.

Lebanon
Syria
Yemen
Drugs in Central America
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2022, 07:59 PM

10,661 posts, read 4,158,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post
I think we can expect to see a lot of crazy stuff happening leading up to November because Democrats are going to be lame ducks after that.
Seriously. I won't be surprised if a dirty bomb goes off somewhere before the elections so Biden could use the war power to keep the dems in place.

Old 07-14-2022, 08:04 PM

1,386 posts, read 490,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
Best way to do that is to disarm them completely, or at least never allowed proliferation to a nation in such a precarious state to begin with.
Given the neighbourhood they're living in I can't say I fault the Israelis for arming themselves with the best deterrent possible. It's better than a high intensity conventional war that sees potentially tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands killed; assuming it was a total war scenario.

Old 07-14-2022, 09:37 PM

158 posts, read 44,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spectator11040 View Post
Israel has said that it does NOT oppose a nuclear agreement with the Iranian regime if it effectively blocks the regime from developing a nuclear weapon and the means to deliver it.

They specifically pointed out the following problems with the negotiations and agreement:
  • Inspection provisions are grossly inadequate, particularly since inspection of military facilities are off limits.
  • The limitations on enrichment of uranium were not adequate.
  • They were temporary – some expiring as early as 2024.
  • The agreement did not shut down any nuclear facility or require the destruction of any centrifuge.
  • The agreement permitted Iran to continue with its research and development including the authorization for the development of more advance centrifuges.
  • There was no provision in the JCPOA limiting Iran’s ability to develop its ballistic missile program and it has continued to do so, with nuke-capable warheads.
  • The agreement does not address Iran’s efforts seeking regional hegemony and supporting terrorist activity in Gaza, Lebanon, Syria, and Yemen.

The solution that Israel supports is a good agreement, not one with a multitude of gaping holes.
lol israel does not want anything but american invasion of iran. they do not want deal they are crazy scared of iran.

Old 07-14-2022, 09:43 PM

29,964 posts, read 25,094,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by warhorse78 View Post
I won't be surprised if a dirty bomb goes off

Isn't that what happened when he visited the pope?

Old 07-15-2022, 04:04 AM

29,548 posts, read 22,880,504 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJeZchW2I64

Old 07-15-2022, 04:35 AM

18,519 posts, read 15,348,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Anne View Post
Zionists are horrible human life forms, and don't get me started on the IOF or settlers. (IOF) Israeli Occupation Forces. next up : the Saudis. Biden is completely out of his basket.
I am very proud to be a zionist, so, thank you. Zionists are great people.

I think people who hate Jews are horrible human life forms.

But I'm sure you care as little about what I think of you, as I do about what you think of me, so...

Old 07-15-2022, 04:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Brazen_3133 View Post
Best way to do that is to disarm them completely, or at least never allowed proliferation to a nation in such a precarious state to begin with.
As I have explained to you before, you cant disarm a nuclear power once they have nuclear weapons, unless they agree to be disarmed. There is no carrot or stick in this world that will get Israel to ever agree to that.

The second half of your sentence is the reason it is so important to stop Iran now, before they get to that point.

Old 07-15-2022, 04:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by odjebi View Post
lol israel does not want anything but american invasion of iran. they do not want deal they are crazy scared of iran.
Maybe if the leader of Iran didn't publicly proclaim his desire to destroy Israel, they might be less scared of Iran.

Meanwhile, Israel has been becoming peaceful trade partners with it's other Muslim neighbors. It's too bad Iran is run by religious fanatics. Israel doesn't want an enemy. The people of Iran don't want an enemy. The crazy religious fanatics running Iran do. They use that rhetoric to keep their people in check.

Old 07-15-2022, 06:22 AM

22,699 posts, read 24,745,922 times
The fact is, the Jihadists are going to try and destroy Israel, no matter how much
bribery and payoffs they get.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies