Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2022, 03:03 AM

9,435 posts, read 14,386,713 times

Advertisements

The point of no return is the gutting of manufacturing capacity and diversity on US soil over the past 30 years, leaving too many people with too much time on their hands doing nothing and too many foul-breathed mouths spewing putrid air about nothing that generates real return, and policymakers poised to double-down on dumbing down for the next 30 years, and a hapless population all too eager to lap it up.

Old 07-16-2022, 05:40 AM

14,249 posts, read 4,635,894 times
All I know is if the left is dumb enough to get in a civil war or armed conflict against the right, the left will get their ass whooped

Guns > dildos and Starbucks coffee

Old 07-16-2022, 05:42 AM

437 posts, read 189,817 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enraeh View Post
What's disturbing is how democrats protest. And how easily they burn beat and loot.
That's all Demoncrats know is violence and destruction. They cannot win any debate with logic and reason because their foundation is pure emotion. And, when you have 90% of the media who will cover for you, a radical leftist AG in Garland and an administration that encourages wanton behavior, it adds up to leftists/Demoncrats running amok. Look no further than the protests at the private residences of the Supreme Court justices. It not legal:

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...es-law-sugges/

Look no further than the riots during the summer of 2020 which caused damage greater than one billion dollars Look at how Demoncrats rioted over the repeal of Roe v. Wade because they thought that they were no longer going to be able to kill babies.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Old 07-16-2022, 05:57 AM

43,503 posts, read 18,592,810 times
People have seemed to forgotten the difference between "protest" and "harassment".

They think it's one and the same thing. Harassment of people is NOT guaranteed by the constitution.

Old 07-16-2022, 07:03 AM
sub

4,963 posts, read 3,803,348 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesjuke View Post
Odd that some see ruling according to the Constitution as opposed to agenda as a bad thing.
No kidding.
For the most part, we have a court that simply interprets laws based on the constitution and also laws put in place by congress.
They know it’s not their job to create laws. They know a garbage decision like Roe had no grounding in law.
It’s not even about morality or religion.
If we are going to allow abortions in this country, there needs to be actual laws in place that allow for it rather than using gobs of constitutional elastic to get there.

Last edited by sub; 07-16-2022 at 07:43 AM..

Old 07-16-2022, 07:09 AM

16,751 posts, read 8,739,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022...stices-n595858

I suppose we should be glad that some in academia are not recommending murder.
This country has gone so bonkers, I don't see a path back to reasonable.
These same marxist totalitarian freaks would be screaming bloody murder if people had been doing the same thing to leftist justices.
Look no further than AOC & Maxine Waters types saying get in peoples faces, push them out, etc.
Yet they cannot even tolerate some goofy comedian poking fun at AOC near the capitol building.

Old 07-16-2022, 07:37 AM

1,377 posts, read 486,309 times
Doesn't this behaviour violate US Code 18? People will argue that January 6th is the proverbial pot calling the kettle black but there's significant indicators showing that that was a false flag event; not that I condone the people who got violent and raided the capital building that day (try the rioters for assault, vandalism and/or misdemeanour trespass depending on their actions). Here you have leftist groups, one of them being Antifa, seeking information on the justices' locations. Some of them like Nicholas Roske have even tried to take things to a fatal level. The Democrats and the Justice Department seem to be encouraging it too.

The counterclaim that a two tiered justice system doesn't exist in this country seems false in light of the standards which people on the right are treated compared to the likes of someone from BLM or Antifa. You had the VP posting bail for a lot of these people. Some of them got out who were mass shooters like Jewayne Price.

Old 07-16-2022, 07:43 AM

1,134 posts, read 407,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
People have seemed to forgotten the difference between "protest" and "harassment". They think it's one and the same thing. Harassment of people is NOT guaranteed by the constitution.
Agree 100%. Excellent point.

Old 07-16-2022, 07:50 AM

22,690 posts, read 24,713,753 times
Typical, you do not get results you want, you throw flames at the entity that "wronged" you.

Old 07-16-2022, 07:53 AM

25,671 posts, read 17,445,325 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedster24 View Post
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022...stices-n595858

I suppose we should be glad that some in academia are not recommending murder.
This country has gone so bonkers, I don't see a path back to reasonable.
I find myself wondering when people were ever reasonable......
Going back in history there were some pretty bizarre episodes of crummy behavior, by both leaders and population and in every country. I'm thinking civil wars, world wars, financial panics and yes, even pandemic panics.

We'll be fine. When I call myself a furry and start meowing, feel free to have my ass towed away.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies