Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2022, 09:17 AM

3,113 posts, read 940,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I know kids years ago that went through phases pretending to be dogs, cats, etc. Everyone played along.....
When my son was a toddler he decided he was a cat after watching a Disney movie (I forget which). After biting his little sister, enough was enough, I put him outside, told him that’s where cats go. Kept him there for 1 hour while he cried and sobbed. Then let him back in. He never pretended again!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2022, 09:18 AM

63,919 posts, read 46,786,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Children are now identifying as animals, and teachers are not allowed (or promoting?) to question it as its "identified" as a ***** sexuality.

The Daily Wire reports:
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUyaxtm/?k=1
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUys2hg/?k=1
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRUyydRQ/?k=1
When my niece was a child, she identified as a puppy dog. This included insisting on eating out of a bowl on the floor. She did not take her identity to school. She outgrew that phase.

There are 75 million +/- children in the US. The overwhelming percentage of them do not ID as animal or a gender different than their bio gender.

Old 08-05-2022, 09:33 AM

27,669 posts, read 16,160,831 times
Half of you are confusing play with serious. Sounds like these animals need to be in a zoo, with padded walls.

Old 08-05-2022, 09:35 AM

29,536 posts, read 14,684,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yspobo View Post
Children are being taught to lie and live a lie.
Get it right...it's not lying, it's "creating their own reality"

Old 08-05-2022, 09:36 AM

52,692 posts, read 34,601,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Half of you are confusing play with serious. Sounds like these animals need to be in a zoo, with padded walls.
it's what leftists do. it's their way of saying 'nothing to see here/this is nothing new/please pay no attention to this utter craziness that our party incessantly encourages'

Old 08-05-2022, 09:37 AM

29,536 posts, read 14,684,728 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post
When my niece was a child, she identified as a puppy dog. This included insisting on eating out of a bowl on the floor. She did not take her identity to school. She outgrew that phase.

There are 75 million +/- children in the US. The overwhelming percentage of them do not ID as animal or a gender different than their bio gender.
That's great, kids are kids. The issue is schools are allowing it. What next , the workplace ?

Old 08-05-2022, 09:37 AM

6,701 posts, read 2,991,446 times
While the rest of the normal kids will grow up to get real jobs, these poor saps will end up in Congress wearing Kente cloth and pretending to be handcuffed.

It is OK to say No to your kids people,..ugg,..

Old 08-05-2022, 09:39 AM

27,669 posts, read 16,160,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
That's great, kids are kids. The issue is schools are allowing it. What next , the workplace ?
As a parent, I pretended to be a horse and gave rides on my back. Lefty just obfuscated the issue because they know how insane this is.

Old 08-05-2022, 09:43 AM

7,395 posts, read 3,550,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by moneill View Post
I know kids years ago that went through phases pretending to be dogs, cats, etc. Everyone played along.....
cool story

Old 08-05-2022, 09:45 AM

24,013 posts, read 15,110,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by middle-aged mom View Post

My son did that. He kenneled up just like the dog, ate from a bowl, etc. It lasted about 3-4 days then he went on to be something else. IIRC, he wanted to be a girl for awhile. His sisters tried to style his hair like a girl.

He is full grown with a wonderful wife, good steady job, a paid off house and the top prize in his field. He saw no reason to attend college. He has more assets than mom and dad.

People are getting all twisted out of shape over normal development issues.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies