Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2022, 03:39 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,575,805 times

Advertisements

Yet another update to this ridiculous thread, the final slot on the board goes to the Rs:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/03/polit...can/index.html
Washington - Democrat Adam Gray conceded on Friday night to Republican John Duarte in the open-seat race to represent California’s 13th Congressional District, the final House race of the 2022 midterms to be called. “While I had hoped for a different outcome, I accept the results and have called to congratulate my opponent, John Duarte,” Gray, a state assemblyman, said in a statement posted to Twitter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
The Libs couldnt find enough blank ballotts to fill out and include in the prior legit counts.
Ahhh so even the Republicans winning is more proof of the voter fraud by the Democrats. I wonder if someday you'll look back at this stuff and be ashamed of yourself.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2022, 06:43 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,087,690 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Yet another update to this ridiculous thread, the final slot on the board goes to the Rs:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/03/polit...can/index.html
Washington - Democrat Adam Gray conceded on Friday night to Republican John Duarte in the open-seat race to represent California’s 13th Congressional District, the final House race of the 2022 midterms to be called. “While I had hoped for a different outcome, I accept the results and have called to congratulate my opponent, John Duarte,” Gray, a state assemblyman, said in a statement posted to Twitter.

Ahhh so even the Republicans winning is more proof of the voter fraud by the Democrats. I wonder if someday you'll look back at this stuff and be ashamed of yourself.
Wow. After a month, California finally learned how to count, verify ballots, and recount; roughly 135,000 ballots over 30 days. Good thing they don’t work for the FOIA office or the census bureau.

Old 12-04-2022, 07:01 PM

4,548 posts, read 2,271,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by swagger View Post

It wasn't the right which infused politics into the culture. It's not the right who teaches activism in the schools. The "live and let live" core of the right's philosophy isn't why politics "isn't boring" anymore.

You guys refuse to see it. You call yourself a centrist, and maybe you were once, but as long as you VOTE FOR THE EXTREMISTS, you're an extremist. Get it?

Want politics to be boring again? Want to see things start to settle down in both politics and culture? Take the control of those things away from the progressives. The right will always vote right, right? It's not up to us to stop the destruction that the Left is causing. It's up to the people who put and keep those people in power.

It's up to YOU, Clara.
Nailed it. These people are delusional.

Old 12-04-2022, 07:41 PM

8,342 posts, read 6,431,022 times
The goose that laid the golden egg for Democrats is mass mail in ballots with minimum ID.

Old 12-05-2022, 07:50 AM

12,722 posts, read 7,575,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Vega View Post
The goose that laid the golden egg for Democrats is mass mail in ballots with minimum ID.
Yes I'm sure scary youtube videos have told you this, but evidence supporting what you believe? Zilch.

You're been conned by a pillow salesman.

Old 12-05-2022, 07:56 AM

8,425 posts, read 12,185,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fat lou View Post
Have you ever seen the headline on a Friday or Saturday, "The Democrat Lost!"? I can't think of one example.
Well,
Quote:
In 2002, Republican Anne Ruwet won the 65th Assembly District in Torrington, roughly a half-hour drive from Southington, by a single vote.
https://www.nwaonline.com/news/2022/...icut-election/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies